Thursday Night Kickoff

Christian Skaggs and the Panthers travel to the desert to take on Nick Hall and the Raiders in the Season Opener.

Take A Bow

#1 Auburn cruises to a comfortable victory on the back of a powerhouse offense and a defense that left no room for TCU QB Felix Luck to breathe.
    Chatbox -
    neovenator250 (2027) . Rome (1951) . Darman (1277) . acewulf (1108) . npklemm (1062) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    inspiral

[2022] Recruits on Interface

Recruits are on the interface. FCS teams are now on interface. Will add scholarships, school visits, and coaches visits back later.

Just like JuCo, there's markers next to the player's name for G5 and International recruit pools.

Also like last year, in the "Recruiting Settings" dropdown link on the interface, you should select your options before first week of recruiting. Note, all tiers will appear because I'm lazy. If you go for international recruits and don't select the international pool option or aren't part of that tier, then you done messed up kid and you loose your points. These options again lock the first week. So there's a safeguard in the following weeks. Also, again, they lock. You can't change them. So be sure they're what you want because I will not edit it for you later. A number of people asked me to last year and I said no.

Only FCS+G5 should be able to add the G5 pool. FCS shouldn't be able to add non-G5 pool players.

Also there were like 5 players with the same name, height, weight, position. I added a (G5) after their name because I'm lazy and just wanted to get this done. But if you croot them, you should remove that part from their player line.

DE,Terrence,Wiggins,(G5),6-7,267,Fr,Vernon Kilpatrick,Malibu CA,2.0,of,2.5,Blitz,Black,
    DT,Dillon,Godfrey,(G5),6-5,300,Fr,Bath,Lima OH,1.5,of,2.0,1-Gap,Caucasian,
    OLB,Logan,Stanfield,(G5),6-0,242,Fr,Inlet Grove,Riviera Beach FL,1.0,of,3.0,Blitz,Caucasian,
    CB,Mark,Carr,(G5),5-9,196,Fr,Desert,Edwards CA,2.5,of,4.0,Zone Coverage,Black,
    CB,Marcus,Spikes,(G5),5-10,184,Fr,South Pontotoc,Pontotoc MS,1.0,of,3.0,Man Coverage,Black,

The values for the weekly points were taken from the spreadsheet that's been sitting there for months. If you think it should be different, you should've said that months ago and changed the sheet. I am a cold robot.

If there's any issues like I forgot an option on the settings page. Let me know before Monday night please.

On the spreadsheet the Bowl Challenge and Conference Prestige points are both zero for everybody. So are they still in play for this season?

Edit: Bowl Challenge points are posted, they are just too far down on the sheet

21 minutes ago, Swipet said:

On the spreadsheet the Bowl Challenge and Conference Prestige points are both zero for everybody. So are they still in play for this season?

Edit: Bowl Challenge points are posted, they are just too far down on the sheet

Conference prestige points for this year were not posted.

1 hour ago, inspiral said:

Also like last year, in the "Recruiting Settings" dropdown link on the interface, you should select your options before first week of recruiting. Note, all tiers will appear because I'm lazy. If you go for international recruits and don't select the international pool option or aren't part of that tier, then you done messed up kid and you loose your points. These options again lock the first week. So there's a safeguard in the following weeks. Also, again, they lock. You can't change them. So be sure they're what you want because I will not edit it for you later. A number of people asked me to last year and I said no.

Just to make this standout more

I've removed the old checks for the previous rules on legacy locks. So right now you can select anyone since your selections are linked to your tiers and wins and I have no input those yet. So if you mess up and select an invalid option, guess what, you done messed up kid and you don't get your legacy lock recruit.

The teams listed below have different point values other than what's listed on the recruiting points spreadsheet. Every team is short exactly 3 weekly points except for Ball State who has 3 too many.

Rice - 48/51

UTSA - 23/26

Ball State - 34/31

San Diego State - 38/41

Stanford - 28/31

USC - 48/51

LSU - 52/55

Coastal Carolina - 24/27

Thanks.

1 hour ago, stinsy said:

The teams listed below have different point values other than what's listed on the recruiting points spreadsheet. Every team is short exactly 3 weekly points:

Ball State - 31/34

I think Ball St is flipped and has 3 too many.

I have 1 half scholarship on interface. I guess this is wrong. What should I do to get this fixed?

Georgia Southern has 21 scholarships and 1 half scholarships left! 

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 10:14 AM, stinsy said:

The teams listed below have different point values other than what's listed on the recruiting points spreadsheet. Every team is short exactly 3 weekly points except for Ball State who has 3 too many.

Rice - 48/51

UTSA - 23/26

Ball State - 34/31

San Diego State - 38/41

Stanford - 28/31

USC - 48/51

LSU - 52/55

Coastal Carolina - 24/27

Thanks.

Shows 27 (+1 from perk) in the interface for me.

But, I do have 4 half scholarships. But I'm 2 short on my CV. Should 6 (+1 from the perk) if the base is 5. Not trying to be annoying, this seems like the place to make it known?

Please add these players to the G5 list:

RB Antowain Lawlor 5-10 221 Fr Jemison (Jemison AL) 1.0 of 5.0 [Power]
    FB Cameron Caldwell 5-10 231 Fr Central (Independence OR) 1.0 of 4.5 [Pass Blocking]

OG Grant Brown 6-2 274 Fr O'Gorman (Sioux Falls SD) 1.0 of 5.0 [Pass Blocking]

DT Javon Carter 6-4 321 Fr Mt. Spokane (Mead WA) 1.0 of 5.0 [2-Gap]

OLB Jayshon Jackson 6-4 236 Fr Kenowa Hills (Grand Rapids MI) 2.0 of 4.5 [Coverage]

CB David Naylor 5-10 184 Fr Naugatuck (Naugatuck CT) 1.0 of 5.0 [Zone Coverage]

FS Isaiah McArthur 5-10 192 Fr Southside Gadsden (Southside AL) 1.0 of 4.5 [Zone Coverage]

On 10/10/2018 at 10:12 AM, Soluna said:

Please add these players to the G5 list:

RB Antowain Lawlor 5-10 221 Fr Jemison (Jemison AL) 1.0 of 5.0 [Power]
    FB Cameron Caldwell 5-10 231 Fr Central (Independence OR) 1.0 of 4.5 [Pass Blocking]

OG Grant Brown 6-2 274 Fr O'Gorman (Sioux Falls SD) 1.0 of 5.0 [Pass Blocking]

DT Javon Carter 6-4 321 Fr Mt. Spokane (Mead WA) 1.0 of 5.0 [2-Gap]

OLB Jayshon Jackson 6-4 236 Fr Kenowa Hills (Grand Rapids MI) 2.0 of 4.5 [Coverage]

CB David Naylor 5-10 184 Fr Naugatuck (Naugatuck CT) 1.0 of 5.0 [Zone Coverage]

FS Isaiah McArthur 5-10 192 Fr Southside Gadsden (Southside AL) 1.0 of 4.5 [Zone Coverage] 

These have been added.