Thursday Night Kickoff

Christian Skaggs and the Panthers travel to the desert to take on Nick Hall and the Raiders in the Season Opener.

Take A Bow

#1 Auburn cruises to a comfortable victory on the back of a powerhouse offense and a defense that left no room for TCU QB Felix Luck to breathe.
    Chatbox -
    neovenator250 (2023) . Rome (1943) . Darman (1247) . acewulf (1108) . npklemm (1049) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Sign in to follow this  
    Jumbo

Community Assistance + Feedback Committee Update

Hey guys!

In case you've forgotten, and I wouldn't blame you in the slightest since I haven't given any update on it since the initial announcement, committee feedback is now available! If you don't know what that means read here -

Just to give a small update on how that's been going, we've had some discussion with Soluna and alien based on the feedback those of you who've posted in the forum have given on ideas that you want implemented. Some of them may come to fruition, some may not - we'll try to update those who specifically gave feedback on the direction their feedback might go in going forward, as we've not been great at that so far. I don't want to give too much detail here in case something changes, but if you have any further ideas please feel free to drop them in the feedback forum.

But the main reason I've made this post is because, well, a lot of you have probably forgotten about the feedback forum's existence, or didn't feel your issue could be addressed by posting there, or you might have a multitude of different reasons. And I think part of the reason for that is that I haven't been to transparent with what's been going on and haven't been communicating with the community as a whole.

So, I want to try to give more updates relating to the community and what's been going on to the extent I can. Similarly to Soluna's monthly admin newsletter, I'll try to give some monthly updates on what's been going on moving forward, as far as how I can reveal information, and what I and the committee have been doing to improve the user experience here.

If you have any ideas as to how I can give more feedback, be more transparent, continue to improve communication between the community and the admins, or just generally be more helpful to the community as a whole, please drop me a PM here or on discord and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Just try to make sure your idea has a chance of being feasibly implemented if you do send something.

-Jumbo