Thursday Night Kickoff

Christian Skaggs and the Panthers travel to the desert to take on Nick Hall and the Raiders in the Season Opener.

Take A Bow

#1 Auburn cruises to a comfortable victory on the back of a powerhouse offense and a defense that left no room for TCU QB Felix Luck to breathe.
    Chatbox -
    neovenator250 (2027) . Rome (1951) . Darman (1277) . acewulf (1108) . npklemm (1062) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Soluna

2022 Season Discussion

This is your chance to predict the season! Feel free to contribute any discussion you want but if you are to post in this thread please predict the following with your first post:

FBS National Champion:

FCS National Champion:

Heisman Winner:

NFL Super Bowl Champion:

Most Surprising Team:

FBS National Champion: Gotta say TCU. Gross. 

FCS National Champion: NDSU has a really solid roster compared to the newly created ones.

Heisman Winner: Marcus Black is a terror and will lead his team to the National Championship game most likely.

NFL Super Bowl Champion: The well-scouted Rams

Most Surprising Team: I think Texas will take a big leap forward by having a coach that's actually present. 

FBS National Champion: Alabama, gross...

FCS National Champion: North Dakota Fighting Hawks

Heisman Winner: Jake Davis, QB, Washington (If this happens, I'll consider posting a ridiculous video of self-humiliation...)

NFL Super Bowl Champion: Philadelphia Eagles or Jacksonville Jaguars, I'll lean Eagles.

Most Surprising Team: Seattle Seahawks in NFLHC; Hawai'i Warriors in CFBHC. 

FBS National Champion: TCU probably

FCS National Champion: No idea, haven't really looked at them tbh

Heisman Winner: AWIII - extremely talented offense, and ACC seems generally weak.  Gonna put up some numbers if hes good.

NFL Super Bowl Champion: Detroit Lions vs Miami Dolphins in the Super Bowl.  Think Miami wins it.

Most Surprising Team: Steelers are primed to go on a tear through the AFC.  Could get the 1 or 2 seed.  KC finally gets over the hump as well.

FBS National Champion: Auburn

FCS National Champion: NDSU

Heisman Winner: Jamal Trufant, Wisconsin

NFL Super Bowl Champion: Miami Dolphins

Most Surprising Team: Texas A&M in CFBHC, New Orleans Saints in NFLHC

FBS National Champion: Purdue

FCS National Champion: EWU

Heisman Winner: Bryce Thompson, Duke

NFL Super Bowl Champion: Jacksonville.  They're bringing back guys from injury and have a better QB 

Most Surprising Team: Tennessee.  They're set to be one of the favorites in the AFC, but they have a bunch of great teams around them.  

FBS National Champion: Purdue again because the natty club has a way of being exclusive. 

FCS National Champion: Illinois State University Redbirds 

Heisman Winner: Marcus Black 

NFL Super Bowl Champion: Rams 

Most Surprising Team: Washington State is going to have a big bounce back year

FBS National Champion: It ends with Danger crying. Whether it's for a championship or a second place finish I don't know.

FCS National Champion: North Dakota State looks solid.

Heisman Winner: Bryce Thompson, Duke, is in the best overall position I think. He can light up a weak conference.

NFL Super Bowl Champion: Detroit Lions.

Most Surprising Team: Bills might be good in NFLHC and I think the SEC might be more interesting in CFBHC than it currently seems. Maybe Mississippi State or one of the newer coaches (Ole Miss or Kentucky).

FBS National Champion:  Purdue

FCS National Champion:  NDSU

Heisman Winner: Bryce Thompson, Duke.  Easily.  I think he's better than Matt Jones.

NFL Super Bowl Champion: Tampa Bay.  Yeah, it's a homer pick but we're making a real push for it.

Most Surprising Team: SMU

FBS National Champion: - Alabama

FCS National Champion: TBH - I haven't looked super closely at the rosters

Heisman Winner: Maurice White - OU.  Maybe Black/Thompson is more likely, but I expect White to have a great year with the talent at OU

NFL Super Bowl Champion: Rams - if they get good production out of Knox, look out.  

Most Surprising Team: Texas A&M - they strung together a bunch of good recruiting classes and are poised to be really good.  In NFLHC I think Seattle makes a comeback and and I think Washington pushes Philly for the NFC East title.  

FBS National Champion: TCU-Auburn is gonna be the final, and rightfully so. Gotta hang it on :auburn: Auburn to make up for last year and send Black out a winner.

FCS National Champion: Hard to go against :ndsu: North Dakota State, but the Bison look the best of the bunch.

Heisman Winner: It'll be between the two best QBs in the land, because that's how this works, but I'm gonna bet on :rice: Eric McLean beating out eventual champion Marcus Black.

NFL Super Bowl Champion: Someone's mentioned them once as a surprise team, but I think it's the year of the :titans: Titans. If Dess does indeed perform, I don't think this team can be topped.

Most Surprising Team: The AP poll has them high already, but I think :tamu: Texas A&M is gonna be a real contender for the SEC West and maybe in the national title picture. We've already talked about the Titans, but let's keep a soft eye on :redskins:Washington, who has put together a pretty solid roster and is trending in the right direction in a pretty tough NFC East division.

FBS National Champion: Auburn.  Although that would invalidate this post, and that would be sad.

FCS National Champion: North Dakota State

Heisman Winner: Marcus Black, Auburn.  An obvious pick, but it's obvious for a reason.

NFL Super Bowl Champion: Los Angeles Rams - Being in the easiest division in NFLHC (sigh.....) means the best chance to get that home field advantage.  If Daveed Knox plays as well as everyone thinks he will, they should be the favorites.

Most Surprising Team: Can't say SDSU now.  I think Nebraska will make some waves.  Probably not winning the division, but they'll make a bowl and I'm willing to bet they'll spoil someone's division hopes in the B1G.

Also: Rooting for :wmu: to win the MAC once more and represent them in the CFBHC World Cup.

FBS National Champion: TCU

FCS National Champion: Not sure yet, but the trophy is headed to one of the Dakotas this year.

Heisman Winner: Josh Beckett at GT is going to be a @statsheetstuffer, just like his coach.

NFL Super Bowl Champion: Don't pay too much attention, but it's 100% not the Cardinals... 

Most Surprising Team: I think Wyoming will surprise people by bowling in two consecutive years with new coach @ImmaManIm40.

FBS National Champion: Ala-BAMA

FCS National Champion: James Madison. Routing for you @Suffocation !!

Heisman Winner: Marcus Black takes it, in unsurprising fashion.

NFL Super Bowl Champion: INDY BABY. Yes, I went there. :colts:

Most Surprising Team: Eastern Michigan @tsweezy is a great coach who I believe will lead his team to even better things this year and beyond.

FBS National Champion: Most likely TCU. Auburn behind them. I see a number of people picking Alabama, they have the most ridiculous WR corp ever assembled but the rest of their offensive skill positions aren't anything to write home about. I look at these three rosters and Bama doesn't really compare. Same with Purdue; our defense is better than last season but our offensive skill positions all took a step back.

FCS National Champion: Too many unknowns.

Heisman Winner: Whatever team decides to feed a player. Probably Wisconsin runningback is in the running. Marcus Black, as well.

NFL Super Bowl Champion: Dolphins most likely because Brian Brown. But Packers, Lions, Eagles, Rams, Cowboys, Dolphins, Jets, and Raiders in the mix like always.

Most Surprising Team: Will only really speak for the NFCN and B1G West. Minnesota either this year or next is going to make a huge splash. They've been given excellent recruiting for like 3 seasons, and its going to eventually surface. Illinois offense will take a huge step as well for same reasons. In NFCN, Chicago and Detroit will be much better probably. Could see any of Green Bay, Chicago, or Detroit winning the division. I think a lot of people are sleeping on the Bears in particular, whereas a number of people think the Lions will be successful down the stretch.

FBS National Champion: Auburn.  Best talent with the top QB

FCS National Champion:  NDSU?

Heisman Winner: McLean, Rice.  Lots of talent and an easier schedule than other top QBs.

NFL Super Bowl Champion: Los Angeles Rams..  Too talented not to break through (no pressure)

Most Surprising Team: NFL, Buffalo.  Matt Jones, ROY.  FBS, Washington Huskies.  Jake Davis with Jieret coaching.  No one talking about the Huskies, but they could be good.  FCS, Harvard.  Best coach in the conference.

FBS National Champion: Auburn. Because picking yourself is bad JuJu and I really think this is a two horse race. Don’t believe in Bama yet. Maybe Purdue could give a run for their money.

FCS National Champion: NDSU

Heisman Winner: Marcus Black because I’m too salty to pick Solomon McLaughlin

NFL Super Bowl Champion: Loins pls

Most Surprising Team: I think Texas turns some heads. Theyll take down one or both of the Oklahoma schools

FBS National Champion: Auburn

FCS National Champion: North Dakota State

Heisman Winner: SOLOMON

NFL Super Bowl Champion: Los Angeles Rams

Most Surprising Team: On the college level, UCF. On the pro level, I'm going to go with Washington FC. Both had sneaky good moments last year and the capacity to be more complete this year.

FBS National Champion: Clemson

FCS National Champion: Harvard

Heisman Winner: RB Solomon

NFL Super Bowl Champion: New York Jets

Most Surprising Team: Colorado can easily make a splash in the PAC-12. I feel like they really average at worst at every group on offense and defense with solid recruiting. If they get their gameplan figured out early, I think they could challenge for the South title easily. In the NFL, I feel like New England will actually surpass their expectations.