Thursday Night Kickoff

Christian Skaggs and the Panthers travel to the desert to take on Nick Hall and the Raiders in the Season Opener.

Take A Bow

#1 Auburn cruises to a comfortable victory on the back of a powerhouse offense and a defense that left no room for TCU QB Felix Luck to breathe.
    Chatbox -
    neovenator250 (2030) . Rome (1987) . Darman (1346) . acewulf (1163) . npklemm (1108) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Sign in to follow this  
    ImmaManIm40

Wyoming announces new Head Coach for 2022 season

Wyoming finally signs a Head Coach

DloihtVV4AYCl5l.thumb.jpg.2ed27d21a40262717c66f329539ad0ae.jpg

Laramie, Wyoming After the departure of successful Wyoming HC, alexfall862, many thought Wyoming would go right back into the cellar. However Wyoming's fortunes are looking to change after the school hired a young and upcoming High School coach, ImmaManIm40. ImmaMan was coaching at the Alabama high school, Madison Academy, where he was the offensive coordinator. Under him Madison ranked in the top 10 in the state for total offense.

When interviewed ImmaMan said this " I understand going from High School to College coaching is a big step and I am ready to accept the responsibility I now have as head coach of this team. I relish the challenge of competing with all these experienced head coaches in the conference. I plan to run the West Coast offence and as for defense I plan to run a 4-3 scheme. My ultimate goal as head coach is to make it to and win a bowl game, maybe even a conference championship".

Only time will tell if Wyoming will benefit from this hiring, but Wyoming's chances of success do look better with this head coach signing and continue to improve with the progression of players like Ajani Terry and David Grier. 

1 hour ago, alexfall862 said:

alexfall862 from the Orlando Sentinel. congratulations on the job, coach! Wyoming is a hidden gem of the FBS schools out west.

What are you looking forward to most in your inaugural season?

I am looking for stability/consistency from my players. We are team that can be extremely successful if we are consistent on both sides of the ball.

51 minutes ago, rocksaucesundae said:

Rocksaucesundae with The Gazette from Colorado Springs. How do you plan on keeping up with the rest of the MWC as far as recruiting? 

That"s a good question and the truth is I don't have a definitive answer. I am not oblivious to the fact that Wyoming does not attract teenagers like California or Florida so we must be creative in how we will recruit. We will most likely try to recruit players based on potential and not immediate skill level and try to steal away those hidden gems from recruiting power houses in our region.