Thursday Night Kickoff

Christian Skaggs and the Panthers travel to the desert to take on Nick Hall and the Raiders in the Season Opener.

Take A Bow

#1 Auburn cruises to a comfortable victory on the back of a powerhouse offense and a defense that left no room for TCU QB Felix Luck to breathe.
    Chatbox -
    neovenator250 (2031) . Rome (2018) . Darman (1388) . acewulf (1178) . npklemm (1118) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Kirby

Who commits where?

2 minutes ago, pumph said:

Mormon Laser Cannon 2.0 to Utah.  That has to happen.

Not sure where he is going, but I predict the most-recruited player Week 0 will be Aaron Piper, G5 ATH

:ninja::whistling:

Anthony Carlin is a Cornhusker, and I will not hear otherwise. He's the best T in the country and I desperately need a T.

Besides that, Cutler Barker to Okie State. Donte Delmas goes to Auburn. 

Most intriguing is Travanis Ponder. Looks like Kansas, Mizzou, and LSU could all be after him, in addition to homestate Arkansas. That's 3 teams with ~60 points.  I'd bet money on Travanis Ponder to LSU

22 minutes ago, pumph said:

Mormon Laser Cannon 2.0 to Utah.  That has to happen.

Not sure where he is going, but I predict the most-recruited player Week 0 will be Aaron Piper, G5 ATH

Even over the 3 5.0s just introduced?

12 minutes ago, caesari said:

Anthony Carlin is a Cornhusker, and I will not hear otherwise. He's the best T in the country and I desperately need a T.

Besides that, Cutler Barker to Okie State. Donte Delmas goes to Auburn. 

Most intriguing is Travanis Ponder. Looks like Kansas, Mizzou, and LSU could all be after him, in addition to homestate Arkansas. That's 3 teams with ~60 points.  I'd bet money on Travanis Ponder to LSU

Ponder is coming to Tuscaloosa

16 minutes ago, Kirby said:

:ninja::whistling:

I got my qb last year or It would have been one hell of a fight.  Instead, BYU is recruiting a Tranny to catch some balls.

WR Tran Ngyuen

He and OLB Alex Odom will be my focus.

I would not doubt if someone else here in the Rockies or beyond fights Utah for him though.  He is perhaps the best QB in the country.

3 minutes ago, NDIrish21 said:

I got my qb last year or It would have been one hell of a fight.  Instead, BYU is recruiting a Tranny to catch some balls.

WR Tran Ngyuen

He and OLB Alex Odom will be my focus.

I would not doubt if someone else here in the Rockies or beyond fights Utah for him though.  He is perhaps the best QB in the country.

I will leave no prisoners in my pursuit for Finn the Great.

3 minutes ago, mahrowkeen said:

Even over the 3 5.0s just introduced?

Piper was listed as the default player on the interface for the top tiers, which I think lends him to being more highly visible than others.  Also, he's the only G5 athlete who is an NFL-level prospect.  And he's from Georgia, an area with a LOT of teams who get bonuses.  And as a 4.5 instead of a 5.0, a lot of teams will find him more attainable than a 5.0, and willing to put points or a scholarship on him.  As good of a guess as any for top recruit.

RB Antowain Lawlor 5-10 221 Fr Jemison (Jemison AL) 1.0 of 5.0 [Power]

FS Isaiah McArthur 5-10 192 Fr Southside Gadsden (Southside AL) 1.0 of 4.5 [Zone Coverage]

@rocksaucesundae grabs two big time croots to fast track turning USA into the super power it should be. 

18 minutes ago, mahrowkeen said:

RB Antowain Lawlor 5-10 221 Fr Jemison (Jemison AL) 1.0 of 5.0 [Power]

FS Isaiah McArthur 5-10 192 Fr Southside Gadsden (Southside AL) 1.0 of 4.5 [Zone Coverage]

@rocksaucesundae grabs two big time croots to fast track turning USA into the super power it should be. 

I have way to many depth issues to grab a 5.0 rb