Spooky Scary Scramblers

The Ravens jump to 2-0 as the 0-2 Jets are still unable to overcome their fear of scrambling QBs.

No Luck Needed

Felix Luck leads TCU to 4th quarter victory over in-state foe Rice.

Y'all Got Any More of Them OLBs?

With W.M. Mitchell tearing his ACL, the Packers have 3 OLBs on IR just two weeks into the season.

Missouri Builds the Wall

And makes Kansas pay for it as they take home the victory in the Border War 28-14.

Battle for AW3 2... Me

After AW3's scorching debut, Clemson fans will be cheering him on while SMU hopes to show him he made the wrong decision.
    Chatbox -
    Rome (2689) . Darman (2383) . neovenator250 (2269) . acewulf (2060) . npklemm (1863) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Soluna

[2022] Recruiting Info

3 minutes ago, stormstopper said:

There are a few teams, West Virginia included, that have fewer than 5 coaches' visits listed. All have at least 10 school visits.

Wait are we supposed to have 5? I only have 3, I just assumed it was because Of losing the bowl or something 

3 minutes ago, stormstopper said:

There are a few teams, West Virginia included, that have fewer than 5 coaches' visits listed. All have at least 10 school visits.

Yes. I currently have 4, should be 6 with the extra from talents. Everything else seems fine though. 

Just now, grv413 said:

Wait are we supposed to have 5? I only have 3, I just assumed it was because Of losing the bowl or something 

It's supposed to be 5 - I have 3, too

7 minutes ago, stormstopper said:

I had 10 and 5 showing because of Diversified Recruiting.  Without it I'm at 9 school visits and 4 coach's visits.

looking into things I think the people who have issues where they are three off in points or school visits, two off in coaches visits, or one off in everything likely put in their recruiting options before inspiral updated the interface. I think that when recruiting was reset to have people at the correct tier level the interface reset the numbers for everyone while still applying the tiers.

So if you had school spirit applied your number of school visits got reset from 13 back to 10 but the interface was still applying the school spirit perk

On 10/12/2018 at 11:41 PM, darkage said:

I have 52 and I should have 53 croot points.

I assume the 52 comes from the +2 point perk, as I currently have 50 on the worksheet?

I don't see where the extra recruiting point comes from.  If you are referring to the +1 draft bonus point, no one in the MAC gets it as 4 MAC teams had 2 players drafted each.  According to: http://cfbhc.com/index.php?/topic/18042-recruiting-v21 if more than three teams are tied in-conference no one gets the draft bonus.  This is why the MAC and Sun Belt have no draft bonuses.

EDIT: For those morbidly curious.

MAC: Akron, Ball State, Miami (OH), Toledo each had two players drafted.

Sun Belt: Arkansas State, Georgia State, Louisiana-Lafayette, Texas State each had one player drafted.

8 hours ago, ZackTyzwyz said:

I believe some bonuses aren’t working, such as in-state bonuses being triggered by scholarships which is how it’s worked in the past. 

Yes same here. Pipeline, Team need, and in-state bonuses being triggered by scholarships are missing from what I can see.