Spooky Scary Scramblers

The Ravens jump to 2-0 as the 0-2 Jets are still unable to overcome their fear of scrambling QBs.

No Luck Needed

Felix Luck leads TCU to 4th quarter victory over in-state foe Rice.

Y'all Got Any More of Them OLBs?

With W.M. Mitchell tearing his ACL, the Packers have 3 OLBs on IR just two weeks into the season.

Missouri Builds the Wall

And makes Kansas pay for it as they take home the victory in the Border War 28-14.

Battle for AW3 2... Me

After AW3's scorching debut, Clemson fans will be cheering him on while SMU hopes to show him he made the wrong decision.
    Chatbox -
    Rome (2641) . Darman (2347) . neovenator250 (2268) . acewulf (2038) . npklemm (1763) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Sign in to follow this  
    Soluna

Halloween 2018

Halloween is my favorite Holiday along with a bunch of other Pagan festivals. I love the fall and everything associated with it.

Do any people here decorate their houses? Or anyone with plans for awesome costumes? Do you have a cool Halloween party? Share!

Last year I went to a party in Madison dressed as "your worst nightmare", wearing an Anthony Barr jersey and some eyeblack. Once I told everyone I was "your worst nightmare", they got a kick out of it.

This year I have no idea what we're doing - the weekend before Halloween is my birthday weekend so we'll probably go out to bars, which also will have their Halloween parties around then. I have one idea costume wise so far that I dont think Ill actually end up going through with, but I think its pretty clever 

Supplies needed: white t-shirt, permanent marker, one half watermelon, aluminum foil, spoon, bowl.

• Take the white t-shirt and permanent marker and draw a nice looking wooden fence, though shifted to the side of what you would expect.7l1yhyA.png
    • Take watermelon, gut it out (preferably into the bowl) so its just the rind.

pEytAmH.png

kun1LhS.png

• Let rind dry for a bit. Cover the inside of the rind with foil so that the innards are completely covered.

D6SM35W.png

tqYOrAS.png

• Put on t-shirt. Put on melon.

GGdEZ6x.png

• What do you haveWA9r90l.png
    • Thats right, a fence post, and a melon. Post. Melon. Post. Melón. 

ZOkPn9Z.jpg

• POST. MALONE. Fuck you its hilarious to me.

My girlfriend has gone insane decorating our house for Halloween, the outside looks so good. We always have small Halloween party where friends come over and play a few games and dress up. I think this year we are doing Marty and Doc? Idk I always let her pick the costumes. Then the day after Halloween it's officially Christmas time, we undecorate it all and eat copious amounts of cookies. Best time of the year!

It's hard to take pictures of night halloween decorations. I have some other things in the trees that show better as daytime decorations but the pics didn't come out.

Not this year, but one day soon...we will be the house that distributes full size candy bars.

1LMytdq.jpg

Besides, what's spookier than a security system?