Spooky Scary Scramblers

The Ravens jump to 2-0 as the 0-2 Jets are still unable to overcome their fear of scrambling QBs.

No Luck Needed

Felix Luck leads TCU to 4th quarter victory over in-state foe Rice.

Y'all Got Any More of Them OLBs?

With W.M. Mitchell tearing his ACL, the Packers have 3 OLBs on IR just two weeks into the season.

Missouri Builds the Wall

And makes Kansas pay for it as they take home the victory in the Border War 28-14.

Battle for AW3 2... Me

After AW3's scorching debut, Clemson fans will be cheering him on while SMU hopes to show him he made the wrong decision.
    Chatbox -
    Rome (2745) . Darman (2575) . acewulf (2345) . neovenator250 (2269) . npklemm (1963) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Sign in to follow this  
    Jamarquan

Jamarquan Resigns as Head Coach of the Arizona Cardinals

image.png.943dd5630a7581b57371419fce1cec87.png

Flying the Nest: Jamarquan Resigns as Head Coach, Effective Immediately

After careful consideration following a miscommunication regarding gameplan and roster / personnel decisions for week 4 of the 2022 NFLHC Preseason, coach Jamarquan has decided that it is in the best interest for both himself, the rest of the Cardinals staff, and the NFLHC community as a whole that he resign his post immediately. A self - described "barely competent bumbling fuckhead", the decision has been predicated on a series of clerical errors, particularly an undisclosed one involving the team Cleric, after which the team Cleric did not return to Arizona,  during his brief tenure as coach dating back to the end of the 2021 season, when he took over for the recently retired @ChicagoTed1. In exit talks with both owner @cultur3 and GM @paperllamasunited, the door has not been closed on a return in the future, though it is highly unlikely. When prompted for a closing statement by The Arizona Republic, all that Jamarquan had to say was "Fuck Taylor Rodriguez." 

(In all seriousness I just got really pissed at myself for making a shitload of dumb mistakes that fucked over the team and decided that I should revisit the idea of being in NFLHC in another capacity sometime down the road. Cultur3 and Llamas and even @alexfall862 have been great (when he's around) and this was entirely my decision that I've been considering for a while, considering how many times I mentioned it in the Cardinals discord. 

The Cardinals would like to extend extreme gratefulness to Coach Jamar for all he has done for the organization, especially for the thankless task of perpetuating the legend of Art Baeber.

Just months after Coach Jamar and the organization agreed to an extreme contract of $4.35M to be paid to the coach over one season, placing him near the top of all NFLHC coaches, parting will be hard. The Coach had banked $3M last season, and the Cardinals will retain 50% of his 2022 salary on their capsheet, or $2.175M. The Cardinals will announce owner Cultur3 will take over as the interim head coach effective immediately, though there will be a job search performed by the Cardinals front office. If interested, feel free to contact Cardinals owner @cultur3 via site PM or discord, or GM llamas via site PM or discord.

We really did love having @Jamarquan around, but at a point it seemed like NFLHC was more of a chore for him than the college side, and he tended to agree. I will be looking for a new coach this week. If it comes to it I will have no problem coaching, though I’m sure there are better options.