Spooky Scary Scramblers

The Ravens jump to 2-0 as the 0-2 Jets are still unable to overcome their fear of scrambling QBs.

No Luck Needed

Felix Luck leads TCU to 4th quarter victory over in-state foe Rice.

Y'all Got Any More of Them OLBs?

With W.M. Mitchell tearing his ACL, the Packers have 3 OLBs on IR just two weeks into the season.

Missouri Builds the Wall

And makes Kansas pay for it as they take home the victory in the Border War 28-14.

Battle for AW3 2... Me

After AW3's scorching debut, Clemson fans will be cheering him on while SMU hopes to show him he made the wrong decision.
    Chatbox -
    Rome (2745) . Darman (2575) . acewulf (2345) . neovenator250 (2269) . npklemm (1963) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    npklemm

[2022] Around the NFLHC: Episode 0

Good stuff. Just a tidbit on our O-line, Ledbetter graded out as average in the PFF rankings last year where Garrison graded out as good. While we did drop 6 overall points, we don't feel that the difference is truly that much between the two. Garrison will struggle against elite pass rushers but Ledbetter would have too.

Love the Beer Corner.

You talking about Mitchell got me thinking, I find him so underrated seems like he puts up at least 800 yards every year without fail and while he isnt a true #1, I think he may be one of the best secondary options a team could have. Always surprising to me how much he has bounced around and often seen as a #3 guy.

As to why we waived Noel, I feel strongly his 80 overall rating is extremely deceptive. He hasn't progressed at all since we drafted him, he has never made a statsheet in a multitude of games starting, and just seems like he straight up isn't good. PFF also rated him the worst starting SS in the NFL last year.

Im not sure either of the guys we have now are going to be the answer long term but I would rather give them snaps instead of Noel since they still have a potential to turn into something and Noel had no future here. 

Tomlinson was a guy we were going to cut anyways to get a different RB3.  Byrne will be inactive in week 2 once Eddie McFadden is healthy again.  So it was essentially us giving up a guy we were going to cut to improve at WR 5/6.