Spooky Scary Scramblers

The Ravens jump to 2-0 as the 0-2 Jets are still unable to overcome their fear of scrambling QBs.

No Luck Needed

Felix Luck leads TCU to 4th quarter victory over in-state foe Rice.

Y'all Got Any More of Them OLBs?

With W.M. Mitchell tearing his ACL, the Packers have 3 OLBs on IR just two weeks into the season.

Missouri Builds the Wall

And makes Kansas pay for it as they take home the victory in the Border War 28-14.

Battle for AW3 2... Me

After AW3's scorching debut, Clemson fans will be cheering him on while SMU hopes to show him he made the wrong decision.
    Chatbox -
    Rome (2715) . Darman (2467) . neovenator250 (2269) . acewulf (2196) . npklemm (1916) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Sign in to follow this  
    Soluna

Penn State Nittany Lions Thread

#14 PENN STATE NITTANY LIONS

2018 Coaching Staff
    Head Coach: James Franklin

Offensive Coordinator: Ricky Rahne (also Quarterbacks Coach)
    Defensive Coordinator Brent Pry (also Linebackers Coach)

Special Teams Coordinator: Phil Galiano (also Assistant Defensive Line Coach)
    Running Backs Coach: Ja'Juan Seider
    Wide Receivers Coach: David Corley Jr.
    Tight Ends Coach: Tyler Bowen (also Offensive Recruiting Coordinator)

Offensive Line Coach: Matt Limegrover (also Run Game Coordinator)
    Defensive Line Coach: Sean Spencer (also Run Game Coordinator and Associate Head Coach)
    Cornerbacks Coach: Terry Smith (also Defensive Recruiting Coordinator and Assistant Head Coach)
    Safeties Coach: Tim Banks (also Co-Defensive Coordinator)

2018 Schedule
    09-01-18 | vs. Appalachian State | W 45-38 (OT)
    09-08-18 | @ Pittsburgh | W 51-6
    09-15-18 | vs. Kent State | W 63-10
    09-21-18 | @ Illinois | W 63-24
    09-29-18 | vs. Ohio State | L 26-27

10-06-18 | BYE
    10-13-18 | vs. Michigan State | L 17-21
    10-20-18 | @ Indiana | W 33-28
    10-27-18 | vs. Iowa | W 30-24
    11-03-18 | @ Michigan |  L 42-7
    11-10-18 | vs. Wisconsin |  W 22-10
    11-17-18 | @ Rutgers | W 20-7
    11-24-18 | vs. Maryland |

Alumni

Fans

Let me know if you want to be added as either an Alum or a Fan. We should get some discussion going all throughout the year about our Nittany Lions here. Any new recruits you want to discuss or any commitments you see. Game discussion, coaching discussion, etc is all welcome here. Keep it civil.

We Are!

13 minutes ago, DStack11 said:

You can add me in as a fellow 2011 alum. Franklin needs to relinquish play calling influence in any capacity and focus on recruiting.

Franklin doesn't call plays. He does decide the aggressiveness of the playcall though AFAIK.

Thoughts on the Iowa game? Hopefully McSorley's injury isn't too bad - it looked like some sort of MCL Sprain?

Our mid-level pass defense looks horrendous. I don't even know what they can do to fix that.

4 hours ago, Soluna said:

Thoughts on the Iowa game? Hopefully McSorley's injury isn't too bad - it looked like some sort of MCL Sprain?

Our mid-level pass defense looks horrendous. I don't even know what they can do to fix that.

Our offense has been disappointing in Big Ten play and that continued today. We can't run it consistently vs good teams and our WRs have been lousy. Defense looked solid today, All of TDs came in short field scenarios IIRC. Iowa's TE killed us in the pass game. Special Teams was a disaster out of the gate but Pinegar got some confidence back and Blake hit some nice punts later in the game.

We need our offense to show up next week or we could be in for a long one. As long as we have #9 under center we will always have a chance. And yep I think it was just a sprain, should be good to go vs Michigan.