6 5.0 Croots 4 Florida

In the first round of recruiting commitments, Florida jumps out to the #1 class in the nation, signing six 5.0 potential players.

King Solomon

TTU RB McLaughlin puts up 170 yards and 3 TD as his team knocks off #5 Oklahoma State 38-31.

NFLHC Games Can Tie?

Giants WR Tevin Lattimore, who put up 5 receptions for 99 yards in a TD in the 21-21 tie against the Falcons, reportedly did not know such a thing was possible.

Colts QB Shea-ves the Day

After the Jaguars' 4th quarter comeback on SNF, Aaron Shea put together a masterful final drive in OT to get the Colts the 44-41 win.
    Chatbox -
    Rome (2752) . Darman (2655) . acewulf (2397) . neovenator250 (2269) . npklemm (1969) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Sign in to follow this  
    Osukid2811

[2022] FCS POTW Week #2

FCS Players of the Week

qCh3kxM.jpg

Offensive Player of the Week

ocF9YPa.jpg

Robbie Koehler QB North Dakota- 35/60 Passing, 402 Yards, 5 TDs, 1INT

It's another massive week for easily the best quarterback in the FCS. The Fighting Hawks have now run through two out of the four best teams in the conference behind his arm. This one was not quite as easy though. Koehler had to show off his clutch gene, throwing a touchdown to his new favorite target, Sorenson, in the last minute to win the game. Throughout the whole fourth quarter, Koehler carved up the EWU defense behind a great offensive line performance. Though a timely pick early in the first dampens his day a bit, overall he led the offensive powerhouse to a huge win.

Defensive Player of the Week

y4xI48u.jpg

(Pictured Left)

Ron Singletary ILB Illinois State- 11 Tackles, 2 TFLs

Illinois State had no chance against Harvard, and their big-time freshman Cameron Whaley, if they couldn't stop the run. The Redbirds' linebackers played out of their minds. They were so good that they had two of them in the running for DPOTW. The best performance by far, however, was by inside linebacker Ron Singletary who had an insane 11 tackles in a game against one of the better backs in the FCS. Illinois State needed a big performance from him and he came through, as one of his two TFLs came in the fourth quarter on a big third-down play. Singletary had a big day on the stat sheet and in the clutch.

Special Teams Player of the Week

kH0LONK.jpg

(I'm sorry, there are no other images for North Dakota kickers)

Julius Boyce K North Dakota- 5/5 XP 1/1 FG: 45 Yards

For the second straight week, Boyce finds himself on this list. When you have an offense scoring that many points, of course, you're going to be nailing a lot of extra points, but Boyce has come through both weeks nailing long field goals like they're nothing. This week it was a 45 yarder to tie up the game. Boyce is still perfect thus far in the season and has the leg to keep it up all year.

Who to Watch Next Week

kJtlo4h.jpg

Cameron Whaley RB Harvard

Whaley is coming off of two games in which he had to carry his team. One of the games was a win, one was a loss. Although maybe an obvious choice, Whaley looks primed to have a big breakout game in what is Harvard's toughest test so far this season. James Madison, while being an outstanding offensive team, have left much to be desired on the defensive side of the ball. Watch out for Whaley next week, a big game for him may mean a big win for the Crimson.

53 minutes ago, VerifiedThing said:

Robbie Koehler gives me nightmares. Dude is too good to be playing in the FCS, but I'm sure North Dakota is happy to have him

I’m glad I got my fixture versus ND out the way early. The dude looks unstoppable right now.