6 5.0 Croots 4 Florida

In the first round of recruiting commitments, Florida jumps out to the #1 class in the nation, signing six 5.0 potential players.

King Solomon

TTU RB McLaughlin puts up 170 yards and 3 TD as his team knocks off #5 Oklahoma State 38-31.

NFLHC Games Can Tie?

Giants WR Tevin Lattimore, who put up 5 receptions for 99 yards in a TD in the 21-21 tie against the Falcons, reportedly did not know such a thing was possible.

Colts QB Shea-ves the Day

After the Jaguars' 4th quarter comeback on SNF, Aaron Shea put together a masterful final drive in OT to get the Colts the 44-41 win.
    Chatbox -
    Rome (2752) . Darman (2655) . acewulf (2397) . neovenator250 (2269) . npklemm (1969) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Sign in to follow this  
    AD3378

[2022] Ohio Weekly Pre-Game Press Conference: Week 3

AD3378: "Hey, guys. Nice to see y'all here today. Since we didn't have the press conferences for Week 2, I'll just update you on things going on around here. No injuries in practice. The guys had some extra time to rest up after the Vanderbilt game, but they've been eager to be on the practice field to correct what went wrong. I've been pleased with our short week getting ready for UNLV. 

The Rebels are a team like us, trying to find themselves. They have a quarterback that can create problems with his feet if you're not paying attention. They've played two close games, closer than we played with Vanderbilt at least in the final score. Our guys are looking forward to having them in and playing a great game. It's pretty short and sweet today with me today. Questions?"

Reporter: "Tom Joiner, WCMH-TV. Coach, a lot of people believe this is a walk-over. Vegas has the line set at three touchdowns. Any worry your team is looking towards Ohio State?"

AD3378: "Game's played on a bunch of lines on a field, not on a line in some guy's book in Nevada. We're going to be prepared, and if we're not, we'll be beaten. Plain and simple. I'm not interested in what we're favored by. You think they're going to give us a three touchdown lead to start the game? No? Then we're not 21 points better. Both teams are level when that ball's kicked off. Our guys get that."

Reporter: "Kevin Moore, Athens Messenger. You couldn't get the running game going against Vanderbilt. How much do you plan to run Jeffrey Thursday?"

AD3378: "Pretty sure we'll be running him a lot. That's the hope anyway. Fact is we have a great passing game and a fantastic running back. I'd just like to find ways to get the ball into Jeffrey's hands however we can. Designed runs, screens, I don't care. At the end of the day, he has to be in prime form for us to win."

If anyone else has questions, feel free to add.

Ellie Lindgren, Vancouver Sun

"Coach, you've stated that Jeffrey Flowers is the focus of your offence this week.  Is there a particular area of your defence that you'd like to see step up or that you're evaluating?"

AD3378: "Thanks for making the trip out here, Ellie. Yeah, the front seven needs to get better penetration. Quite frankly, we were too timid in our pass rush and were content to drop eight and see if their offense could get by us, and obviously they picked us apart. As the coach, I put our defense in a bad position to win. We need to do a better job balancing our aggression while shutting down the run this week. I want our linebackers to get into the backfield and help out guys like Nicholas."