6 5.0 Croots 4 Florida

In the first round of recruiting commitments, Florida jumps out to the #1 class in the nation, signing six 5.0 potential players.

King Solomon

TTU RB McLaughlin puts up 170 yards and 3 TD as his team knocks off #5 Oklahoma State 38-31.

NFLHC Games Can Tie?

Giants WR Tevin Lattimore, who put up 5 receptions for 99 yards in a TD in the 21-21 tie against the Falcons, reportedly did not know such a thing was possible.

Colts QB Shea-ves the Day

After the Jaguars' 4th quarter comeback on SNF, Aaron Shea put together a masterful final drive in OT to get the Colts the 44-41 win.
    Chatbox -
    Rome (2752) . Darman (2655) . acewulf (2397) . neovenator250 (2269) . npklemm (1969) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Sign in to follow this  
    lrickar1

[2022] Cincinnati Bearcats New Head Coach Press Conference

image.png

The University of Cincinnati Athletics Department would like to announce the hiring of Lrickar1 as the Head Coach of the Cincinnati Bearcats Football program. We hope that he can help bring some needed stability to this football program, and in turn bring about success. Now, Coach Lrickar1 will take the podium...

Thank you. I am happy to be back in the world of college football after my short break. I look forward to working with the University of Cincinnati and bringing success to the Bearcats football program. This will not be an overnight change as lack of consistent coaching has hurt this program. Over the next couple of season, we will bring in recruits that will build a strong foundation for this team to grow on. Our second goal is to become competitive in the AAC and then nationally. This team will be making some noise soon enough. I will now take questions from the floor.

Welcome to the American Coach Lrickar1! 

How do you plan on taking this Cincinnati program to the top of the conference knowing that it's been a pretty top heavy conference the past few seasons?

How do you plan to address expected weaknesses in the roster down the line during your time at Cincinnati? Do you believe you have the tools currently to succeed in the AAC? What pick do you think T.J. Bendbrook will get taken in the next NFLHC Draft and why won't it be high enough?

2 hours ago, noodlz2 said:

Welcome to the American Coach Lrickar1! 

How do you plan on taking this Cincinnati program to the top of the conference knowing that it's been a pretty top heavy conference the past few seasons?

We have to focus on solidifying our roster with recruits and playing to our strengths. There are a lot of good players that come out of high school each year. We just need to focus on kids that play our kind of ball. Once we get kids in that fit the scheme we want to run, we will be much more competitive.

1 hour ago, Rome said:

How do you plan to address expected weaknesses in the roster down the line during your time at Cincinnati? Do you believe you have the tools currently to succeed in the AAC? What pick do you think T.J. Bendbrook will get taken in the next NFLHC Draft and why won't it be high enough?

I plan on focusing more on high school recruits over JUCOs to help cover the roster better. JUCOs are great, don't get me wrong, but a kid who comes in his freshman year and stays till his junior or senior year that helps with consistency compared to a more "short-term" fix.

We have some great kids this year. If we can play smart we have the tools to make some noise in the AAC.

T.J. is a wonderful kid who is going to succeed at whichever team is lucky enough to steal him in the draft. He may go 5th round if a team is interested in a kicker. He's good enough to go much higher in the draft, but I don't know many coaches who are willing to take a special teams player much higher unfortunately.