Spooky Scary Scramblers

The Ravens jump to 2-0 as the 0-2 Jets are still unable to overcome their fear of scrambling QBs.

No Luck Needed

Felix Luck leads TCU to 4th quarter victory over in-state foe Rice.

Y'all Got Any More of Them OLBs?

With W.M. Mitchell tearing his ACL, the Packers have 3 OLBs on IR just two weeks into the season.

Missouri Builds the Wall

And makes Kansas pay for it as they take home the victory in the Border War 28-14.

Battle for AW3 2... Me

After AW3's scorching debut, Clemson fans will be cheering him on while SMU hopes to show him he made the wrong decision.
    Chatbox -
    Rome (2715) . Darman (2467) . neovenator250 (2269) . acewulf (2196) . npklemm (1916) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Sign in to follow this  
    Soluna

2018 CFBHC Midterm Special Election

2018 CFBHC Special Election  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Special Election: Most Overrated Quarterback

• Matty Swift (Chargers)
      • Paul Davenport (Cardinals)
      • Christian Skaggs (Panthers)
      • Darrell Murphy (Rams)
    2. 2. Election: Official Barbecue of CFBHC.

• Memphis
      • Texas
      • St. Louis
      • North Carolina
      • Southern
      • I hate BBQ because I'm not American. I also support Communism.
      • I only eat leaves because if it was 7000 BC I would have asked my tribe to let me die in the wastes instead of eating delicious animals.
    3. 3. Amendment 1: Defines a hot dog as a sausage sandwich.

• Yes
      • No
      • Abstain
    4. 4. Amendment 2: Fib ur.

• Yes
      • No
      • Abstain
    5. 5. Amendment 3: Legalize crooting collusion.

• Yes
      • No
      • Abstain
    6. 6. Amendment 4: Legalize 2 QB offensive systems.

• Yes
      • No
      • Abstain
    7. 7. Amendment 5: Redistribute 5 star recruits from Texas to Midwestern states.

• Yes
      • No
      • Abstain
    8. 8. Amendment 6: :firefirefire: becomes three times girthier to match it's emoji text.

• Yes
      • No
      • Abstain
    9. 9. Amendment 7: Legalizes sock eating.

• Yes
      • No
      • Abstain
    10. 11. Proposition 69: Institutes a strict ban on Rome sucking off Soluna. Punishable by up to three years of ban.

• Yes
      • No
      • Abstain

Early votes are in.  

It it looks like chances are Christian Skaggs is the most overrated QB, Texas is the best BBQ, The hot dog is not a sandwich, Fib Ur yes, Crooting collusion might be legalized, 2 QB sydtems might be legalized, Texas 5 stars will be redistributed, firefirefire will be 3 times larger, SOCK EATING SEASON, and Rome will need to learn to stop wiping off his chin.

Deandean1998 from One-TenFive.com here to call some races before polls close

We have it on good opinion that Christian Skaggs is the most overrated QB in the site. Matty Swift was my personal choice, but not surprised to see Skaggs have enough of a lead that here at One-TenFive we are willing to call the race.

In probably the most heated (lol) battle, it still is too close to call for now, but Texas BBQ looks to keep onto a solid lead.

On Amendment 1 I think here at One-TenFive We are willing to call it that a hot dog is officially NOT a sandwich, not a surprise considering a hot dog just isn't a sandwich.

On Amendment 2 It looks like Fib Ur is a yes.  

On Amendment 3 It is still too close to call, but it looks like crooting collusion has taken a massive swing from earlier reports and is leaning towards not being legalized.  People point to scandals at TCU HC DangerZoneh for this vote.

On Amendment 4 the "Phillyfan" Amendment, it does look like that legalization of 2 QB offenses is passing.  We are willing to call this, it looks like an absolute blow out.

On Amendment 5 the redistribute 5 stars from Texas to the rest of the midwest, it looks like that will pass as well.  Also point to scandals of TCU HC DangerZoneh.

On Amendment 6 :firefirefire:shall now be 3 times as big, in a even larger blow out.

On Amendment 7 IT INDEED LOOKS LIKE FRUIT OF THE LOOM IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

Proposition 69  I would like to call it that Rome indeed needs to stop sucking off Soluna.  

Thank you for our Midterm coverage here at One-TenFive.

As a Good Fearing, Red Blooded North Carolina resident, I will defend both styles of NC Barbecue to my death. I do accept that brisket is enjoyed by some and accept the results of the election. 

However, I have to point out the blasphemy that many of the members of this site so flagarantly flaunt. 

Southern barbecue.

I can only assume this is barbecue from South Carolina. 

Which is mustard based. 

Now God didn't put pork on this planet for it to be sodomized by mustard based sauce. 

I hope that all of you can find Jesus and reject Southern Style barbecue from your lives, because, like Satan, this barbecue will only lead you to ruin and eternal damnation.

Thank you very much

3 minutes ago, Darman said:

As a Good Fearing, Red Blooded North Carolina resident, I will defend both styles of NC Barbecue to my death. I do accept that brisket is enjoyed by some and accept the results of the election. 

However, I have to point out the blasphemy that many of the members of this site so flagarantly flaunt. 

Southern barbecue.

I can only assume this is barbecue from South Carolina. 

Which is mustard based. 

Now God didn't put pork on this planet for it to be sodomized by mustard based sauce. 

I hope that all of you can find Jesus and reject Southern Style barbecue from your lives, because, like Satan, this barbecue will only lead you to ruin and eternal damnation.

Thank you very much

It's meant to be anything from Alabama or Georgia or florida which is all quite similar. North Carolina bbq is actually gross.

On 11/6/2018 at 7:12 PM, vtgorilla said:

Why do people hate collusion so much? Legalizing collusion allows you to take control of your own destiny, instead of being a victim of behind closed doors crootlusion. Making collusion illegal doesn't stop it from happening, it just keeps the good guys from doing it!

The only way to stop a bad guy colluding is a good guy colluding

On 11/6/2018 at 7:12 PM, vtgorilla said:

Why do people hate collusion so much? Legalizing collusion allows you to take control of your own destiny, instead of being a victim of behind closed doors crootlusion. Making collusion illegal doesn't stop it from happening, it just keeps the good guys from doing it!

The only way to stop a bad guy colluding is a good guy colluding