Tennessee Tumbles in Tuscaloosa

The Vols nearly take down #1 Alabama, but the defense can't keep up for long enough as Abdoul Pearson rushes it in to clinch it 26-23 in 2OT.

Ceci N'est Pas Un Pipe

The pipe stepped up this week, taking out Malcolm Davis, Norris Brooksheer, Kenji Sagatomo, and LaMichael Jones among others.

Rumblin' Raekwon

Northern Iowa RB Raekwon Thomas is looking to prove himself to NFLHC scouts, putting up 125 yards and 3 TD in a convincing win over Montana.

Fib Uring It Out

The Lions clinched at least a .500 record as they knocked off the Packers, 17-12, to jump to a surprising NFC North lead.

McLean on Me

Rice QB Eric McLean becomes the presumptive #1 QB prospect after receiving an 83 overall grade from scouts.
    Chatbox -
    Rome (1531) . acewulf (1073) . TazerMan (945) . rocksaucesundae (874) . Darman (871) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Pro Football Focus

[2022] Highest Graded CFBHC Offensive Skill Position Players

I'm really glad SMU didn't get AW3

This does not bode well for the WR class this draft.

I bet the Texas State players are just barely missing this list.

The percentage of Ryan Childs' catches that are TDs is nuts.  Wow

Since there is a (receiving) after Tight Ends, does that mean this doesn't factor in blocking at all?

41 minutes ago, Pro Football Focus said:

Quarterbacks

1. :stanford: Troy McMurray (94.39) - Senior (129/171 for 1847 yards (75.44%), 16 touchdowns, 1 interception; 49 attempts for 419 yards, 5 touchdowns)

It's like God came back to Earth to play football

5 minutes ago, believer said:

It's like God came back to Earth to play football

Good gravy, I'd love to see how this compares to Brian Brown circa 2014/15...

The Auburn duo of Black and Meade is an interesting absence from the list. Likewise, the inclusion of Edmondson and Cunningham should fire some warning shots for any teams going up against these players. 

1 hour ago, pumph said:

So the highest-rated offensive skill player is Madison?  Guess he needs some Heisman hype now.  Because I don't think he's been getting any.

Highest rated doesn't necessarily mean the best player of the season. It just means for his matchups and his coaching he's doing the best he can in that situation.

I think this system probably overrates individual performers or people who are clearly their team's MVP. Which, to some degree, was intentional because I was curious who those people were.

3 hours ago, Pro Football Focus said:

:ttu: Solomon McLaughlin (95.09) - Junior (184 attempts for 1119 yards for 14 touchdowns, 4 fumbles, 3 lost)

:wub::wub::wub:

3 hours ago, Pro Football Focus said:

4. :colorado: Kameron McCrary (82.46) - Freshman (44 receptions for 565 yards, 5 touchdowns, 0 drops)

McCrary is still 3 game sheet appearances away from being in Colorado's All-Time Top 5 just for TEs appearances, but already has the #2 most receptions by a Buff TE, #2 yards, #2 yards/rec (per qualifiers of 40+ career receptions), and is #3 in TE TDs. He's played seven games. 

Ibrahim Herbert hangs on with 59/766/12.98/11, but MY GOD McCrary might shatter the school TE position record book during just one year of play. Herbert appeared on 19 sheets!, for comparison.