Tennessee Tumbles in Tuscaloosa

The Vols nearly take down #1 Alabama, but the defense can't keep up for long enough as Abdoul Pearson rushes it in to clinch it 26-23 in 2OT.

Ceci N'est Pas Un Pipe

The pipe stepped up this week, taking out Malcolm Davis, Norris Brooksheer, Kenji Sagatomo, and LaMichael Jones among others.

Rumblin' Raekwon

Northern Iowa RB Raekwon Thomas is looking to prove himself to NFLHC scouts, putting up 125 yards and 3 TD in a convincing win over Montana.

Fib Uring It Out

The Lions clinched at least a .500 record as they knocked off the Packers, 17-12, to jump to a surprising NFC North lead.

McLean on Me

Rice QB Eric McLean becomes the presumptive #1 QB prospect after receiving an 83 overall grade from scouts.
    Chatbox -
    Rome (1531) . acewulf (1075) . TazerMan (945) . rocksaucesundae (874) . Darman (871) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Sign in to follow this  
    Soluna

Jaguars S Larry Reeves wants to return in 2023

Reeves said he will sit down with GM Soluna to make sure the Jaguars want him back before he makes his decision. "If they want to go in a different direction, I'm not going to go play for another team," Reeves said. "It's either play my last year here and that will be it and enjoy it, or this has been it."

Jaguars GM Soluna needs to address this situation by choosing one of the following responses.

1) Assure Reeves he is wanted. (+10% team chemistry if he is re-signed but -25% if he is not on the team during Week #1 of 2023)

2) Encourage his retirement. (-10% team chemistry and Reeves will retire at the end of the season but -20% team chemistry if a player not currently on the team is the SS starter during Week #1 of 2023)

3) Push him out the door (-15% team chemistry)

Well, that's a hairy dilemma. Reeves has been so good for so long. Tough spot for the Jags. 

1 hour ago, Soluna said:

3) Push him out the door (-15% team chemistry)

giphy.gif

I'm going with Option 1.

Larry has been a core part of the team for nearly a decade. I have no current plans to replace him and welcome his leadership for the 2023 season.