Wake Me Up Inside

Duke faces their second inexplicable upset of 2022, as Wake Forest wins 27-24 behind WR Owen Condon's 3 receptions for 120 yards and punt return TD.

Akilling in the Name Of

Akili Wallace puts up 119 yards and 2 TD on just 14 carries as the Falcons shock the Panthers on Sunday Night, 24-14.

Take Me Bowling, Country Roads

The 5-6 Mountaineers upset #13 Oklahoma State behind QB Martin Lake's 3 total TD to make a bowl for the first time since their 2020 playoff run.

Don't Be Dowden the Seahawks

Already having clinched the NFC West, Seattle is starting to prove their playoff chops, beating the Steelers in Heisman rookie QB Tucker Dowden's first start.
    Chatbox -
    Rome (2714) . Soluna (1861) . acewulf (1649) . deandean1998 (1526) . Darman (1428) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Sign in to follow this  
    8EqualsD

8EqualsD

1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.

claydogpoop@gmail.com or /u/Coumz

2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.

Confirmed

3. What team do you want to coach?
    Youngstown State Penguins

4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.
    Tulane Green Wave , Appalachian State Mountaineers

5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.

I am a 16 year old high school student living in Canada. Before CFBHC I have played other football mmos like this one (unsure if this is counted as advertising so won't name them). I am a Toronto Argonauts and Buffalo Bills fan irl.

6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?

On a weekday 6 hours of my day go to school, 3 hours to studying and 8 to sleep. 24 - (8+3+6) = 5. I have 5 hours of free time each weekday. 5*5 = 35. ;. I have at least 35 hours free during the week and weekends are different every week so I cannot really give a fair estimate about that.

7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.

I'm a fan of the bills as stated earlier, I think you know what that means lol. But yeah I can handle losing, in a hockey sim I'm rebuilding and losing currently.

8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.
    /u/taffyowner on reddit

After applying for a position, that conference's commissioner will send you one or two easy questions to verify that you have read the coaching course and possess a basic knowledge to how the game works.

Welcome! More to come soon...

@SolutionA, would you like to handle the questionnaire process for this applicant? If you think they should be approved, I can handle that...

If not, I'll take care of it. 

Oh hey, another bills fan.

@8EqualsD

Congratulations! You are approved for the Youngstown State Penguins of the FCS!

Please activate your new position by doing the following:

* Go here to create your Depth Chart (roster here). 

* Apply for Account Elevation for your new YSU avatar here

* Don't forget to request Youngstown State on the Interface, and make sure to croot every week!

@bingo415 @Jieret can you guys make sure I didn't miss anything?