Tiger! Tiger! Burning Bright

#1 Auburn wins the championship with a decisive win over #6 TCU, becoming the kings of the 10th CFBHC season.

Pack Up The Playoffs

The Packers steamrolled the playoffs, defeating the Dolphins by 20 to win Super Bowl IX; this is their second title in three seasons.
    Chatbox -
    Soluna (4939) . Rome (4311) . acewulf (3804) . deandean1998 (3319) . cultur3 (2386) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Sign in to follow this  
    SolutionA

James Madison University and North Dakota State University team up to beat cancer

Harrisonburg, VA and Fargo, ND- James Madison University head coach @Suffocation and North Dakota State University head coach @SolutionA announced Monday afternoon that the two teams have decided to place a friendly wager of $10/£10 on the results of the 2022 FCS National Championship Game. The two coaches have agreed that no matter what happens on the field, the most important match up will be the one against cancer. 

Coach Suffocation has selected Cancer Research UK as his charity of choice and Coach SolutionA has decided on The ChadTough Foundation.

"The ChadTough Foundation is an organization that I greatly respect and I strongly believe in their message and goals," said Coach SolutionA.

Both coaches are available for questions.

Great idea, coaches!! Question though: what exactly ARE your plans for world domination, because you two are KILLING IT this season!

17 minutes ago, bingo415 said:

Great idea, coaches!! Question though: what exactly ARE your plans for world domination, because you two are KILLING IT this season!

Unfortunately, I am not at liberty to discuss plans. I will put place you on the "Nice" list as you have shown to be a true comrade. 

Apologies for the delay, it's been a busy week.

Congratulations on the championship @SolutionA, well deserved. 

Fuck cancer indeed.

uLq8Phk.png

This is really great stuff @SolutionA and @Suffocation. I love it and may include something like this in the future for one of my rivalries. Great way to have fun with the site and still promote and donate to great causes.