Tiger! Tiger! Burning Bright

#1 Auburn wins the championship with a decisive win over #6 TCU, becoming the kings of the 10th CFBHC season.

Pack Up The Playoffs

The Packers steamrolled the playoffs, defeating the Dolphins by 20 to win Super Bowl IX; this is their second title in three seasons.
    Chatbox -
    Soluna (4939) . Rome (4311) . acewulf (3804) . deandean1998 (3319) . cultur3 (2386) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    bingo415

If you could have ONE player from another team (college or pro), who would it be and why?

I'll start: I would, in a heartbeat, grab Washington WR D.D. Dyson for my beloved Ducks...we're gonna be a little thin at WR for the next few years.

In the pro realm, I covet a shut down corner for the Broncos something fierce. Justin Davis from the Dolphins...come on down. 

Second choice from NFLHC: someone to blitz Nick Hall's face off--give me Ryan Frey opposite Deyonte Davis and that means a dead Hall. 

I would take:

C Matt Cole 6-6 290 5 USC [Pass Blocking] [+2/C] 97

Center seems to be the hardest position in the league to fill with a quality player.  And if you've got a great center, is just seems to gel the entire offensive line, and in turn, entire offense.  He's really, damned good.  And still young enough that he's got a lot left in him.  Center isn't my weakest position, but it doesn't matter.  This guy is worth making the top priority in a wide-open market for adding a single player to my roster.

I would kill for a speed demon to line up across from Monte for Skaggs in the pros. Biggest wants have been a guy like Mosi Bartos or Jarius Shaw-Dodd. On defense, of course, I'd love to have Ron Rice back, or a ballhawk from my former Oregon squad Corey Quinn. 

In college I would love to have Temple's RB Julian Childs. I think he's been a killer. Also I really like Miles Rinehart from Louisville.

right now, I'd probably take Asante Sowell.

31 minutes ago, ZackTyzwyz said:

Solomon, so I could bench him behind Amral. 

where is my angry react

Sean Jenkins or JC Wheldon to the Eagles pls

For Ball State, competent QB.

For Indianapolis, competent RB.

Raheem Robinson or Asante Sowell

'Runners: Sam Milner. Because then I could believe that life is fair. Lol

Broncos: Darius Jones was the first guy whose numbers jumped out at me. And then, a bunch of guys that I've scouted. Lol

At the pro level, I'd like Ian Garner to take over as our CB1 since we desperately need a lockdown corner. 

At the college level? Can I have Nick Rawls for my new QB? My offense needs it.

1 hour ago, bingo415 said:

I'll start: I would, in a heartbeat, grab Washington WR D.D. Dyson for my beloved Ducks...we're gonna be a little thin at WR for the next few years.

Seems fair, because I'd choose your true freshman 2/5 CB Kayvon Harris.  Cornerback isn't a very strong position for us outside of Kofi Dennis, and I'd love to have a lockdown corner in the mold of a DeSean Barkley or Eric Hall considering the potent passing offenses we have in the Pac-12.  

In the pros?  How much time do you have?  For a single player I think I'd have to agree with @pumph there; a great center seems hard to find so I'll second him on Matt Cole.

College: Amral Brown. My current runningback does not meet the Walrus test (i.e. "is he better than Paul Gibbs). Amral is one of the better players named Brown in the history of the Big XII (he's no Brian or Sterling, but he's really good.) 

Pros: LaMont Sheriff. To serve and protect our backfield, keep the bad guys out, be easily marketable, and also to take him away from Detroit.

6 hours ago, TheTodd15 said:

Raheem Robinson or Asante Sowell

Did I hurt you

I'd like (1) Marcellus Peterson. Baby come to me :(