Tiger! Tiger! Burning Bright

#1 Auburn wins the championship with a decisive win over #6 TCU, becoming the kings of the 10th CFBHC season.

Pack Up The Playoffs

The Packers steamrolled the playoffs, defeating the Dolphins by 20 to win Super Bowl IX; this is their second title in three seasons.
    Chatbox -
    Soluna (4939) . Rome (4311) . acewulf (3804) . deandean1998 (3319) . cultur3 (2386) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Sign in to follow this  
    TuscanSota

Guess the Throne (GOT Season 8)

For those who watch Game of Thrones and are caught up with the series...

A friend of mine showed me this earlier today, so I figured why not make a group here?

https://guessthethrone.com/groups/2S8my2VF6rrvZewmhEyi

The game is simple: Predict who lives and who dies in the final season of Game of Thrones. There's also bonus points for first and last death, and which character actually claims the iron throne by the end of the season.

Legit I have Sam Tarly on the Iron Throne at the end.  Think back to how Robert Baratheon got the throne, basically Ned Stark did most of the work.  Tarly even looks like a young Robert Baratheon.  I don't think that's a coincidence, I think that was foreshadowing.  Jon is going to do most of the fighting, then put Sam on the throne b/c he'd be a good and wise ruler, in Jon's eyes.

2 hours ago, Swipet said:

k6nb7isgzrl21.jpg

Low key wouldn't even be shocked

First off, I don't think Jon has a legit claim to the throne because he isn't a legit heir. But as a man he may feel he does over Daenerys, plus he's lived there his whole life. 

I don't think Jon takes the throne. I don't think it's in his personality, if he even lives. Daenerys would have the best claim assuming she doesn't die. But I wouldn't be surprised if no one ended up on the throne by the end of the show. At least with full control of Westeros

3 hours ago, Darman said:

First off, I don't think Jon has a legit claim to the throne because he isn't a legit heir. But as a man he may feel he does over Daenerys, plus he's lived there his whole life. 

I don't think Jon takes the throne. I don't think it's in his personality, if he even lives. Daenerys would have the best claim assuming she doesn't die. But I wouldn't be surprised if no one ended up on the throne by the end of the show. At least with full control of Westeros

but Jon is the first born son of the previous heir to the throne, it depends on how the line of succession works in the Targaryen family but I would think that he would trump Dani's claim

so I have a couple choices... Tyrion is probably my top choice, either him or the Night King is gonna rule because he's gonna be unstoppable. 

I do like rabid's theory that Sam is going to be the ruler. 

I think we're going to see Jon die, Cersei die, maybe at the hand of Jamie, doubly earning the nickname of Kingslayer. 

I am just disappointed that it is ending.  Sure, as a fan.  But also just for the simple fact that for nearly the last decade, they've built up this great war for the throne at the same time as this great, ungodly, conquering force from beyond the wall.  And it's all going to end and be tied up in 6 episodes?  What the actual fuck?!??!?!

I can't possibly see it ending this soon.  We need more.

I love the idea of it being Samwell Tarly too.  I can say that is what I'd hope.  I think in the end, the entire show has been setting us up for a Cersai/Dani finale, which means in true GOT fashion, it's going to be something else.  Maybe the Night King, winning and the next Long Night prevailing, which was what foreshadowed long ago, and leaving many fans without the heroic ending they've been wanting.

I put Bronn on the Iron Throne. He was promised a better castle by Jamie in return for helping him secure Myrcella from Dorne. I think it would be ironic that he would take King's Landing by the end of the show.

edit: My second choice would be Jaime Lannister.

I have Gendry on the throne as the rightful heir. Jon dies, most of the Starks die, Night King for sure, but Gendry sits on the throne.

Bump for obvious reasons

Assuming there is still a throne to sit on at the end of the season is low key shortsighted. My boy, the Night King hasn't hit his glory as a villain yet.