Tiger! Tiger! Burning Bright

#1 Auburn wins the championship with a decisive win over #6 TCU, becoming the kings of the 10th CFBHC season.

Pack Up The Playoffs

The Packers steamrolled the playoffs, defeating the Dolphins by 20 to win Super Bowl IX; this is their second title in three seasons.
    Chatbox -
    Soluna (4939) . Rome (4311) . acewulf (3804) . deandean1998 (3319) . cultur3 (2386) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Sign in to follow this  
    NFL Network

Green Bay Packers' Tight End Bernard Taylor to Retire

Bernard Taylor (31) has decided to call it quits after reaching the top for the second time in three years.

"They say to go out when it feels right and I think that time has come. I want to thank the Packers organization and all the amazing teammates I had throughout the years for what they've given me. Coach Inspiral man, I love you. Go win a third, you deserve it," Taylor said visibly saddened at a press conference at the Packers facilities.

"We'll miss you bud. You've given us everything for close to a decade," quarterback Jason Johnson said upon stepping up to the podium.

Manny Ferguson added, "I know we only had a year together but I hope that some day I can become the legend to this organization that you clearly are."

Choking back tears Taylor continued, "I've got a little son. I hope I can guide his journey going forward."

When pressured about his future with football, Taylor gave us a little hint as to where he might be going. "You'll see me again, there's no end to this story quite yet. There's more than one side to this game and I don't think my wife will be able to handle me staying home for too long."

What a way to go out.

Congratulations on a great career!

Get in, cash out, bro down. Goodbye.

One of my best draft picks ever. 

Great career boss, thanks for also keeping the GOAT TE window open for Curtis

Great career.  Probably the most consistent of the big 3 TEs from the 2014 class.

Congratulations on retirement to one of the Volunteer greats! Bernard showed over the years consistency and a dedication to his craft for continued excellence.