Tiger! Tiger! Burning Bright

#1 Auburn wins the championship with a decisive win over #6 TCU, becoming the kings of the 10th CFBHC season.

Pack Up The Playoffs

The Packers steamrolled the playoffs, defeating the Dolphins by 20 to win Super Bowl IX; this is their second title in three seasons.
    Chatbox -
    Soluna (4939) . Rome (4311) . acewulf (3804) . deandean1998 (3319) . cultur3 (2386) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More

1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.

bmlig95cfbhc@gmail.com

2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.

Confirmed

3. What team do you want to coach?

Georgia Southern Eagles

4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.

Georgia Tech

Rutgers

5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.

I'm a 23 years old brazilian guy that have been around the site for a while. Due some personal and professional concerns, I resigned from my previous position as Georgia Tech's HC, but, things in my life have been moving a lot faster than I expected, and started to get back on track quicker than anyone could've thought, with some promises being fulfilled. I started to think about coaching again in CFBHC, and not being just the Patriots' GM, and when I knew that the Georgia Southern job was open it was too much to pass on and not apply to.

6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?

I have around half an hour per day.

7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.

I think I can handle losing because of my record here on the site.

8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.

A post in reddit.

@bmlig95

You're approved for the Georgia Southern Eagles!  Request here (politely) for Georgia Southern's logo as your avatar picture.  

We are in the 2022-2023 offseason, so games are not currently being simmed. Your 2023 roster can be seen here (once it's progressed).    

Make sure to request an account on the interface, that's where we handle gameplanning and recruiting (Make sure to choose CFBHC, not CBBHC!).  Recruiting is usually done during the first half of the season, so you'll definitely want to read up on how that works.  Recruiting starts at the beginning of the season, so make sure you've read up on it in advance!

You are expected to maintain Georgia Southern's Wiki page.  If you are inexperienced with wiki editing, that's OK, we have a template you can use.  You are also responsible for individual season pages for each year.  You can use Washington's 2022 season page as an example there.   Feel free to PM me with any questions regarding this.    

If you have any further questions, concerns, or comments don't hesitate to ask in the chat or message me directly.  

Also, because this sim requires timely interaction, be aware that if you are inactive for 14 consecutive days or fail to perform recruiting duties for your school for two weeks during the season that can be grounds for losing your team.

Welcome to :gaso: and welcome to :CFBHC:!