Tiger! Tiger! Burning Bright

#1 Auburn wins the championship with a decisive win over #6 TCU, becoming the kings of the 10th CFBHC season.

Pack Up The Playoffs

The Packers steamrolled the playoffs, defeating the Dolphins by 20 to win Super Bowl IX; this is their second title in three seasons.

Black or McLean?

Following the Giants trade-up to #1, will they take Rice QB Eric McLean or Auburn QB Marcus Black?
    Chatbox -
    Soluna (6079) . Rome (4838) . acewulf (4394) . deandean1998 (3763) . npklemm (2776) .

You don't have permission to chat.
      Load More
    Soluna

How are you feeling about your IRL teams CFB Season next year?

Feeling pretty good, decent chance of a coastal repeat if the team is as good as the internal hype makes it feel like. There is a lot of cautious optimism about the offense on my part after the spring game (0-0 at the half). The O line looks shaky at best past Center, but if the team stays healthy 8-4 or 9-3 is a decent possibility, maybe 10-2 if the stars align and Miami and Virginia don't live up to their hype. I fully expect Penn State to be a loss again but I haven't been paying attention to them at all so who the hell knows about that. Other than our 2 RB's there isn't really anyone I'd say I miss on the team this year.. Firing Shawn Watson is what really gives me hope, we got 7 wins despite him not because of him last year. It's also my first year not in the band so I get to actually be a fan for once so that is what I'm really excited about.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Lincoln Riley turn a 3rd straight transfer QB into a Heisman trophy winner and 1st overall draft pick while still losing in the first round of the college football playoffs

siD070T.gif

Yeah I feel great.. really hoping Jalen leaving doesn't come back to bite us

Things are sunny and bright-eyed in Eugene. Got the presumptive conference OPOY back in Herbert, a mauling OLine that may be the best unit in Oregon’s history, two great backs, if Juwaan Johnson shows ANY part of his SO season, we’ll have an actual passing game. On D, the Line is gonna be scary good, the linebackers have a lot of experience to go with talent, and the secondary is probably the top unit in the conference, with two all-league corners and an all-league safety in Holland. If new DC Andy Avalos can work some VanderEsch magic with the D, Ducks are looking at a 9 win floor (barring injury) and possible Conference title...MAYBE more, if they don’t choke against Auburn in the opener...

Good time to be a Duck, DJ Uiagaleilei can go to church at Clemson if he wants...

On 5/7/2019 at 5:32 PM, HAFFnHAFF said:

I'm really looking forward to seeing Lincoln Riley turn a 3rd straight transfer QB into a Heisman trophy winner and 1st overall draft pick while still losing in the first round of the college football playoffs

What do you think are the legitimate odds for this. I feel like it has to be a fairly decent chance, like 1 in 4.

1 hour ago, Soluna said:

What do you think are the legitimate odds for this. I feel like it has to be a fairly decent chance, like 1 in 4.

I honestly have no idea what to expect from Hurts. The team he has around him should be fully capable of a playoff run out of the Big XII though. I think they probably have a pretty good shot to get to the playoffs but I don’t think Hurts will be dominate enough to win the Heisman. Def not the number 1 pick. But I think it’s really funny how we have become transfer QB U

On 5/6/2019 at 8:34 PM, npklemm said:

9-3 would be a solid season for ND. We lost a bunch on defense. 

For Ball State. I don't know. We don't seem to be getting better. I'm hoping for a Bowl Game, but nothing I've seen the past 5 years gives me any reason to think it will happen. 

Except for the rash of injuries and our running game. We started out the past two years strong, but fell apart when our backups were in at every position.

As for our running game, we've been killing it the past two seasons, it just doesn't matter when your opponents drop 50 on you.

It likely can't get any worse than last season did for Virginia Tech, but we're still probably only gonna win about 6 games. Yes, we play Old Dominion again this year, because this administration has a fetish for 10 year agreements with G5 teams in the region. We also play two FCS teams in Furman and Rhode Island, meaning we need 5 wins against FBS teams to keep the bowl streak alive. Fortunately, we get a lot of winnable games plus our magically assured win over UVA, who cannot catch a break against us and I like it that way. The defense is going to be a lot more experienced than the young group from last season, and Caleb Farley and Divine Deablo are insanely good, but the offense needs to build off the back half of 2018. Ryan Willis is still here and he wasn't half bad, but there's a few challengers at QB who are a little more athletic. Overall, I think the only game we're fucked in is at Notre Dame, but otherwise this season will be a lot less stressful than last year when expectations were so high.

10 hours ago, Jamarquan said:

Overall, I think the only game we're fucked in is at Notre Dame, but otherwise this season will be a lot less stressful than last year when expectations were so high.

Don't underestimate NDs ability to fuck up a sure thing