Jump to content

McLean With It

Rice QB Eric McLean, taken by the Giants, becomes the 10th #1 overall pick, and is the first from a non-P5 school.

Rocket Men!

Toledo players were the final two picks of the draft, giving them Mr. Irrelevant (SS Isiah Poole) and allowing them to become the school with the most total players taken in the 2023 draft.

Trades. Trades Everywhere

10 of the top 12 picks in the draft were traded, the most notable of which involved the Colts moving up to #3 from #18 where they eventually took Georgia CB/FS Dominique Dawkins.

3rd Round Kicker? I Barely Know Her!

South Dakota State K Harrison Hacker (#69 to the Cardinals) and Cincinnati K TJ Bendbrook (#77 to the Houston Texans) both went in the 3rd round, extending the NFLHC trend of highly selected kickers.
Sign in to follow this  
Soluna

[2023] Training Camp Results

Recommended Posts

@Weeze56m you have one week to fix the missing player locker room values on your depth chart or the buccaneers will be docked a draft pick, please consult alien if a problem arises.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Soluna in relation to the locker room ratings... I know some rams players are missing them but I copy and paste directly from player lines. Some of our players have never had them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, taffyowner said:

@Soluna in relation to the locker room ratings... I know some rams players are missing them but I copy and paste directly from player lines. Some of our players have never had them 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Soluna said:

@Weeze56m you have one week to fix the missing player locker room values on your depth chart or the buccaneers will be docked a draft pick, please consult alien if a problem arises.

 

 

Corrected. I copied from the team page and didn't notice some people were missing values. 

 

@TheTodd15 Thanks for posting that, i never saw that post. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, TheTodd15 said:

 

 

Yeah some of our players on there don’t have them... like Daveed Knox, Ahmed Jarvis, John ODonnel-Beavers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, taffyowner said:

 

Yeah some of our players on there don’t have them... like Daveed Knox, Ahmed Jarvis, John ODonnel-Beavers 

Don't know what happened. It was supposed to link Soluna's comment, but he fixed the player lines. Just scroll down to the bottom.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, TheTodd15 said:

 

 

ciol I’ll get that fixed  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DE Khairi Bryant arrived to training camp riding a horse and proclaimed, "We are here to win the Super Bowl," in first session with media.

 

I fucking love this guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, fever_ful said:

DE Khairi Bryant arrived to training camp riding a horse and proclaimed, "We are here to win the Super Bowl," in first session with media.

 

I fucking love this guy

spurrierhorse.0.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2019 at 12:06 PM, Weeze56m said:

 

 

Corrected. I copied from the team page and didn't notice some people were missing values. 

 

@TheTodd15 Thanks for posting that, i never saw that post. 

Sounds like this one's my fault.  IDK how it happened but I'll get to the bottom of it and make it right.

 

Scratch that, Weeze already did all the work and fixed it.  I just had to update the team page. 

This was caused when I copied the drafted players from the last 2 drafts to the team page from somewhere that didn't list their locker room values.   So this one's definitely on me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2019 at 11:17 PM, Soluna said:

Position Rankings at Cornerback

  1. DT Israel Parson 6-5 281 R Bowling Green [1-Gap] [-3] 76

  2. DT Enoch Coleman 6-6 297 5 BYU [1-Gap] [0] 77

  3. DT Nathan Knowlton 6-6 277 6 Boise State [1-Gap] [0] 78

  4. DT Wilburn Ball 6-6 290 4 Notre Dame [1-Gap] [0] 77

Definitely throwing on the Cards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2019 at 11:17 PM, Soluna said:

NOTE: SS Noah Tubbs has a typo in his player line on your depth chart. Please correct.

 

 

Fixed

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2019 at 11:17 PM, Soluna said:

Retirements:

  • DE Mike Hill 6-7 289 8 California [Blitz] [-1] 81

 

 

Goodbye sweet prince

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...