Week 0 Is Kicking Off Again!!

TCU @ Penn State is this year's CFBHC Kick-Off Game.

Death By a Thousand Cuts

The end of the preseason brings on roster cuts for NFLHC teams, where the careers of many players will likely end.

Week 1 Kickoff: Seahawks @ Packers

The defending champion Green Bay Packers host the Seahawks to kick off the 2023 NFLHC season, the 10th in league history.

PRAISE PORTAL PHASE 2

The transfer portal continues, and we will soon see the conclusion of Phase 2.
Sign in to follow this  
Ape

[2023] Texas Depth Chart Reveal Press Conference

I'd like to start by making a few announcements based on the Spring Game about who is going to start in key positions. Dontae Alford will be the starting Runningback as a true freshman, Raymond Smiley will be the primary 3rd down back to start the season. Natrone Benjamin will slot in 2nd on the Wide receiver depth chart, and Shaq Dixon will be at slot to start the year. Abe Hay will be the starting Center again this season with Frederick Orlando as the backup. 

Our redshirts will be the following players based on the spring game and future depth 

QB Benjamin Lockwood 6-3 214 Fr Rising Star (Rising Star TX) 1.0 of 5.0 [Pocket]
RB Miles Tyler 5-7 199 Fr Fort Stockton (Fort Stockton TX) 1.0 of 3.0 [Speed]
WR Da'Quan Crockett 6-4 214 Jr Flour Bluff (Corpus Christi TX) 2.5 of 4.5 [Target]

ATH Zac Walker 6-1 187 Fr Irwin County (Ocilla GA) 1.0 of 3.0 [Speed]

TE Pierre-Shon Mitchell 6-3 218 Fr Denison (Denison TX) 1.0 of 3.5 [Blocking]
OT Alec Borden III 6-6 330 Fr Wink (Wink TX) 1.0 of 3.5 [Pass Blocking]
DT George Singleton 6-1 329 Fr Banquete (Banquete TX) 1.0 of 3.5 [2-Gap]
DE Cristian Francisco 6-6 254 Fr Jupiter (Jupiter FL) 1.0 of 3.0 [Blitz]
OLB Andrew Lacey 6-4 237 Fr Tarkington (Cleveland TX) 1.5 of 3.5 [Coverage]
CB Christopher Bradley III 5-9 190 Fr Liberty (Bakersfield CA) 1.0 of 3.0 [Zone Coverage]

I will no take any questions about the depth chart and spring game that you may have. 

6 minutes ago, Ape said:

WR Da'Quan Crockett 6-4 214 Jr Flour Bluff (Corpus Christi TX) 2.5 of 4.5 [Target]

Do you have any fears of Crockett transfering? He seems like he would start for a number of programs. 

1 minute ago, joedchi said:

Do you have any fears of Crockett transfering? He seems like he would start for a number of programs. 

Da’Quan could certainly transfer and if that is his prerogative then I support him. We have talked though and this is about making sure he has a future at the NFL level. Da’Quan was asked to do a lot for this team right away and he wasn’t ready. Taking a year off and working on his skills with this coaching staff will help

him immensely. If he transfers I wish him the best but this was a decision we came to together because there was the option and I felt a space open for him. 

What is your team's biggest weakness, and how to you plan to gameplan around it?

29 minutes ago, smackemz said:

What is your team's biggest weakness, and how to you plan to gameplan around it?

Our Front 7 is very suspect I admit. A lot of uncertainty. I plan on trying to get some more of my highly skilled players on the field even if they are out of postion