Week 0 Is Kicking Off Again!!

TCU @ Penn State is this year's CFBHC Kick-Off Game.

Death By a Thousand Cuts

The end of the preseason brings on roster cuts for NFLHC teams, where the careers of many players will likely end.

Week 1 Kickoff: Seahawks @ Packers

The defending champion Green Bay Packers host the Seahawks to kick off the 2023 NFLHC season, the 10th in league history.

PRAISE PORTAL PHASE 2

The transfer portal continues, and we will soon see the conclusion of Phase 2.
Sign in to follow this  
Ahven D'Gale

[2023] Colorado State Announces Transfer

We here at Colorado State have had several discussions with our stable of RB's. Coach Ahven D'Gale has done his best to cut them all a slice of the pie, but there are only so many carries to go around. As such, Colorado State and RB Jordan Lott 5-8 210 (Sr) Ripon (Ripon, CA) 3.5 of 3.5 [Speed] have mutually agreed to part ways.

When asked about the Sr leaving before his final season, coach Ahven said, "Well...I'm sad to see him go. He was a calm leader in the locker room. He always put in work and pushed the other backs to earn their keep. He could stretch a defense without ever touching the ball. But, when it came down to it, we just didn't feel that he added the most to our offense. Between Tanner, Dickerson, and Dickens, we had most of our carries taken up. I hope that he finds a great FCS team to give a boost through the 2023 season. We really do wish him the best."

image.jpeg.2388985c80e9e78a251b700267e90735.jpeg

Coach did Lott receive any regular playing time over the last couple years or was he always a backup type? Did you use him in the return game/special teams? 

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Coach did Lott receive any regular playing time over the last couple years or was he always a backup type? Did you use him in the return game/special teams? 

Well, last season was my first as coach here at CSU, so I can't speak as to what happened prior, but last year he was definitely underutilized. I just didn't see the work ethic beyond Patrick Haynes, who despite his practices performed poorly in game. 

That said, I learned a lot from my first year of coaching and would make several, massive changes if I could go back and do it again!

Lott and I had a wonderful heart-to-heart about what went down last season, ultimately resulting in him requesting to transfer.

So, in short, no, he only came in when Haynes was tired, which was rare given he say <10 runs a game.

2 minutes ago, Ahven D'Gale said:

Well, last season was my first as coach here at CSU, so I can't speak as to what happened prior, but last year he was definitely underutilized. I just didn't see the work ethic beyond Patrick Haynes, who despite his practices performed poorly in game. 

That said, I learned a lot from my first year of coaching and would make several, massive changes if I could go back and do it again!

Lott and I had a wonderful heart-to-heart about what went down last season, ultimately resulting in him requesting to transfer.

So, in short, no, he only came in when Haynes was tired, which was rare given he say <10 runs a game.

Where do you predict he will end up? 

I came in here expecting the CSU coach to transfer to the vastly superior Buffs :eyes:

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Where do you predict he will end up? 

Florida A&M (60%), New Hampshire (21%), South Dakota State (19% -- 18% of this was stolen from a mix of FA&M and UHN for the meme that would be Llamas getting CSU castoffs)

I feel like @xkl219 can take Lott without too much of a fight, allowing them to go after other transfers also. He'd provide a good stopgap year for Fox to grow, then be gone.

10 minutes ago, llamas said:

I came in here expecting the CSU coach to transfer to the vastly superior Buffs :eyes:

The "vastly superior Buffs" could use the help! You're right about that, but they'll just have to be content watching me croot CO.