Bred First To Be Champions

The SMU Mustangs are your 11th CFBHC National Champions!

Detroit Sends Lions to Maul Chiefs

Detroit has won Super Bowl X! DE Ilan Kuhn was named Super Bowl MVP with 1.5 sacks and fumble recovery TD.

Free-Agency-For-All

Former Bills RB Ron Thomas, Rams WR Allama Banta, Jets OG Joe Farmer, and Jaguars DE Preston Bryant are among the top free agents in this year's class.

The Cleveland Browns are On The Clock

The Browns dodged a winless season but still clinched the #1 pick. Who will they take #1 overall? Will they even keep the pick?
  • Shoutbox

Shoutbox

Please enter your display name

Soluna

MATCH: Quasar vs Ape

Quasar vs Ape
Player Stadium Cards 1ST 2ND 3RD 4TH 5TH 6TH 7TH FINAL SCORE
Quasar Hall of Fame Stadium RB DL SEC WR LB QB RB 33
Ape Hall of Fame Stadium SEC LB RB DL QB SEC - 20

Quasar was randomly selected to be first player and receives 3 points.

Quasar's Deck

Spoiler
Quasar's Submitted Cards
Card Name Star Value Team Year Effect
Stadium: Hall of Fame Stadium - - 2023 SCORE - For every 10 points you score at the end of the game, gain an additional 3 points (At least 10, gain 3 - At least 20, gain 6, etc)
QB Graham Burnett 5 DAL 2023 PLAY - Score 7 points immediately. If you've previously played two RB cards, score 10 points immediately instead.
QB Greg Bierria 2 ATL 2023 PLAY - Score 3 points immediately.
RB Jamal Trufant 3 TEN 2023 PLAY - Score 3 points immediately. If the opponent has previously played a DL or LB card with a Star value of 5 or higher this card has no effect.
RB Rasheed Kent 2 CIN 2023 SCORE - 7 points at the end of the game.
WR Jeremy Cook 4 DET 2023

PLAY: SACK one of your own previously played SEC cards. If it had a Star value of 5 or lower score 7 points. If it had a Star value of 6 or higher score 10 points.

ONGOING - DET players cannot be SACKED by opponent effects.

WR Carlos Perez 2 NE 2023 ONGOING - Whenever the opponent plays a SEC card, score 3 points immediately.
DL Anthony Whipple 2 LAC 2023 NEXT - If your next card played is a DL, LB, or SEC card score 3 points, otherwise score 2 points.
LB Garrison Jackson 2 GB 2023 PLAY - If your opponent has played his QB card and it has a Star value of 3 or less, score 6 points immediately. Otherwise, score 3 immediately.
SEC Maury Gregg 2 NO 2023 PLAY - SACK an opponent's previously played WR, if you do score 3 points immediately, then SACK this card. Otherwise this card has no effect.
SEC Cameron Marshall 4 CLE 2023 PLAY - Score 7 points immediately.

Ape's Deck

Spoiler
Ape's Submitted Cards
Card Name Star Value Team Year Effect
Stadium: Hall of Fame Stadium - - 2023 SCORE - For every 10 points you score at the end of the game, gain an additional 3 points (At least 10, gain 3 - At least 20, gain 6, etc)
QB Darrell Murphy 7 LAR 2023 SCORE - 14 points at the end of the game if no other 7 Star value players are on the board. Otherwise, 10 points at the end of the game.
QB Aaron Devereaux 6 NO 2023

SCORE - 21 points at the end of the game.

SCORE - Lose 7 points at the end of the game for every NO card played by either player (you cannot go below 0).

RB DeNorris Jackson 4 TB 2023  

SCORE - Depending on the number of cards your opponent played at a Star value of 4 or lower score the following points:

1 Card: 3 Points

2 Cards: 7 Points

3 Cards: 14 Points

4 or more Cards: 17 Points

WR Quintavius Pearson 3 IND 2023 SCORE - 3 points at the end of the game for every IND card you've played, including this one.
DL Early Davis 5 ATL 2023 PLAY - SACK any one of your opponent's previously played cards if it has a Star value of 4 or less.
DL Tyler Jones 5 TEN 2023 PLAY - SACK your opponent's most recently played card if it has a Star value of 3 or lower.
SCORE - 7 points for every SACKED card your opponent has at the end of the game.
DL Hudson Adam 4 IND 2023

PLAY - Score 3 points immediately.

SCORE - 7 points at the end of the game.

LB Kelly Mitchell 5 IND 2023 AFTER - If your previously played card is a SEC card score 7 immediately, otherwise score 3 immediately.
SEC Troy Marshall 6 BAL 2023 NEXT - If your next card played is a LB score 7 immediately, otherwise SACK one of your own previously played cards to score 7 immediately.
SEC Nate Tensi 5 CAR 203 PLAY - Score 3 points immediately. If you previously played a CAR DL, LB, or SEC card score 10 points immediately instead.

With my first turn, I play:

RB Jamal Trufant - 2023: PLAY - PLAY - Score 3 points immediately. If the opponent has previously played a DL or LB card with a Star value of 5 or higher this card has no effect.

Score:

Quasar - 6

Ape - 0

I score 3 points from the play effect.

With my first turn I play: 

SEC Troy Marshall  -2023 NEXT - If your next card played is a LB score 7 immediately, otherwise SACK one of your own previously played cards to score 7 immediately.

Score:

Quasar - 6

Ape - 0

I score 0 Points from NEXT effect this turn

With my second turn, I play:

DL Anthony Whipple - 2023: NEXT - If your next card played is a DL, LB, or SEC card score 3 points, otherwise score 2 points.

Score:

Quasar - 6

Ape - 0

I score 0 points from the NEXT effect.

With my Second turn I play:

LB Kelly Mitchell  - 2023 - AFTER - If your previously played card is a SEC card score 7 immediately, otherwise score 3 immediately.

Score:

Quasar - 6

Ape - 14

I score 14 points from SEC Troy Marshall's NEXT effect and Mitchell's AFTER effect

With my third turn, I play:

SEC Cameron Marshall - 2023: PLAY - Score 7 points immediately.

Score:

Quasar - 16

Ape - 14

I score 7 points from the PLAY effect and 3 points from DL Anthony Whipple's NEXT effect.

With my 3rd Turn I play: 

RB DeNorris Jackson    - 2023- 

SCORE - Depending on the number of cards your opponent played at a Star value of 4 or lower score the following points:

1 Card: 3 Points

2 Cards: 7 Points

3 Cards: 14 Points

4 or more Cards: 17 Points

Score:

Quasar - 16

Ape - 14

I score 0 points from Jackson's SCORE effect until the end of the game. 

With my fourth turn, I play:

WR Jeremy Cook - 2023: PLAY: SACK one of your own previously played SEC cards. If it had a Star value of 5 or lower score 7 points. If it had a Star value of 6 or higher score 10 points. ONGOING - DET players cannot be SACKED by opponent effects.

Score:

Quasar - 23

Ape - 14

SEC Cameron Marshall is SACKED. I score 7 points from the PLAY effect.

With my fourth turn I play:

DL Hudson Adam - 2023 - 

PLAY - Score 3 points immediately.

SCORE - 7 points at the end of the game.

Score:

Quasar - 23

Ape - 17

I Score 3 points from the PLAY effect

With my fifth turn, I play:

LB Garrison Jackson - 2023: PLAY - If your opponent has played his QB card and it has a Star value of 3 or less, score 6 points immediately. Otherwise, score 3 immediately.

Score:

Quasar - 26

Ape - 17

I score 3 points from the PLAY effect.

With my 5th turn I play: 

QB Darrell Murphy - 2023- SCORE - 14 points at the end of the game if no other 7 Star value players are on the board. Otherwise, 10 points at the end of the game.

Score:

Quasar - 26

Ape - 17

I score 0 from Murphy's SCORE effect until the end of the game 

With my sixth turn, I play:

QB Graham Burnett - 2023: PLAY - Score 7 points immediately. If you've previously played two RB cards, score 10 points immediately instead.

Score:

Quasar - 33

Ape - 17

I score 7 points from the PLAY effect.

With my 6th turn I play: 

SEC Nate Tensi - 2023- PLAY - Score 3 points immediately. If you previously played a CAR DL, LB, or SEC card score 10 points immediately instead.

Score:

Quasar - 33

Ape - 20

I score 3 points from the PLAY effect

With my seventh turn, I play:

QB Rasheed Kent - 2023: SCORE - 7 points at the end of the game.

Score:

Quasar - 33

Ape - 20

I score 0 points from the SCORE effect.

With my 7th turn I play:

WR Quintavious Pearson

SCORE - 3 points at the end of the game for every IND card you've played, including this one.

Score:

Quasar - 33

Ape - 20

I score 0 from the SCORE effect until the end of the turn 

(3 IND cards played) 

Final adjustments:

Quasar gets +7 for Rasheed Kent (7)

Ape gets +47 for DNJ (17), Hudson Adam (7), Darrell Murphy (14), and Quintavius Pearson (9)

Score:

Quasar - 40

Ape - 67

Quasar gets an additional 12 from his stadium

Ape gets an additional 18 from his stadium.

Final Score:

Quasar - 52

Ape - 85

Good Game. Hope more people start to play its fun. 

Good game Ape, your cards are great but you won because you played well and sequenced correctly, congratulations!