Éireannach Go Bragh

Notre Dame pulls off the first big upset of the season, defeating #14 Michigan by 10 points.

Luck of the Aggies

Former TCU QB Felix Luck is now a member of the UC Davis Aggies, thanks to the NCAA Transfer Portal.

Week 1 Kickoff: Seahawks @ Packers

The defending champion Green Bay Packers host the Seahawks to kick off the 2023 NFLHC season, the 10th in league history.

Place Your Bets!

The Betting Market is now open, place your bets for a selection of weekly games with some prop bets, such as Super Bowl odds.
HAFFnHAFF

[CFBHC] New User Guide

Pinning this, it's a good resource.

1 hour ago, Soluna said:

Pinning this, it's a good resource.

Awesome! If there is anything else you would like me to put in there let me know and I’ll be happy to add it 

1 hour ago, HAFFnHAFF said:

Awesome! If there is anything else you would like me to put in there let me know and I’ll be happy to add it 

You should add his out of position guide on the last faq. 

23 hours ago, smackemz said:

You should add his out of position guide on the last faq. 

Updated.  Thanks for the reminder.

On 8/5/2019 at 3:19 PM, HAFFnHAFF said:

Updated.  Thanks for the reminder.

Can you add the combined sheets document so that people can see injury lengths and stuff.  I'm not sure if you can make a link open to certain tabs, but maybe add a link directly to the injury report for that section.  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cpUZsguSG5tpuUNXzCNUY9Js8rhb6w2k7E7TxGfsPlU/edit#gid=733887047

1 hour ago, smackemz said:

Can you add the combined sheets document so that people can see injury lengths and stuff.  I'm not sure if you can make a link open to certain tabs, but maybe add a link directly to the injury report for that section.  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cpUZsguSG5tpuUNXzCNUY9Js8rhb6w2k7E7TxGfsPlU/edit#gid=733887047

Good idea.  I added that into the injury question.

Hey all,

can we watch the games/sim? And what time is the sim done/game played?

also has recruiting started? I was told a post would be made to announce when we could start but post says we do it weekly already?

thanks all

19 minutes ago, Mcanes305 said:

Hey all,

can we watch the games/sim? And what time is the sim done/game played?

also has recruiting started? I was told a post would be made to announce when we could start but post says we do it weekly already?

thanks all

CFBHC games have the following schedule: (are subject to change, times are Eastern)

Thursday and Friday at 8 PM

Saturday at noon (Sat. Morning games), 3PM (Sat. Afternoon), 6PM (Sat. Evening), and 8PM (Sat. Night)

The simming happens off-line, so there's nothing for us to watch "live."

And no, recruiting hasn't started yet (normally it would have started by now).  There will be posts saying when it starts, and I'm sure the commissioners will send out reminders to their teams about it.