Éireannach Go Bragh

Notre Dame pulls off the first big upset of the season, defeating #14 Michigan by 10 points.

Luck of the Aggies

Former TCU QB Felix Luck is now a member of the UC Davis Aggies, thanks to the NCAA Transfer Portal.

Week 1 Kickoff: Seahawks @ Packers

The defending champion Green Bay Packers host the Seahawks to kick off the 2023 NFLHC season, the 10th in league history.

Place Your Bets!

The Betting Market is now open, place your bets for a selection of weekly games with some prop bets, such as Super Bowl odds.
Sign in to follow this  
Soluna

CFBHC v1.6f

CFBHC v1.6f

July 24th, 2019

Pre-Release v1.6.4.7

Notes: Thanks to all those who submitted feedback to Jumbo's committee and thanks especially to Jumbo for helping me process some of the information. As usual thanks to all those I asked to test various parts of this. Thanks to the users who gave me the idea for this.

General Info / Idea

Continued updated to recruiting based on properly submitted feedback.

CFBHC

Recruiting Changes

• The threshold that is used to differentiate between the G5 and P5 lists will be modified by a random value each other to prevent people from trying to aim for it. It will remain 39 or less/40 or more for this year but in the future the threshold calculation will be 39.5 +/- 3 in either direction based on a random roll.

Lol tanking is nerfed.

21 minutes ago, Osukid2811 said:

Lol tanking is nerfed.

As it should be.

Quick question, and maybe I missed it, but Utah and Maryland have 47 and 42 pts respectively, yet are in the G5 pool. Why is that?

1 minute ago, SolutionA said:

Quick question, and maybe I missed it, but Utah and Maryland have 47 and 42 pts respectively, yet are in the G5 pool. Why is that?

They won 2 games last year. If you are a P5 team and won 2 or less then you are automatically in the pool. If you are G5/FCS and win 10 or more you are automatically out of the pool.

Just now, Jamzz said:

They won 2 games last year. If you are a P5 team and won 2 or less then you are automatically in the pool. If you are G5/FCS and win 10 or more you are automatically out of the pool.

Cool, thanks for explaining.