Illini Fight Off Huskies

The #25 Illinois defense stifled Washington's star QB Jake Davis as Illinois won a more defensive game 19-17, although QB Jordan Harrison did help with over 300 yards in the air.

SKAGGS SKAGGS SKAGGS SKAGGS SKAGGS SKAGGS

Panthers QB Christian Skaggs throws for 506 yards on 49 attempts, adding 6 TD to 0 INT, as the Panthers rout the Bucs at home 42-12.

Hokie-Pokey Defense Turns Game Around

In a game that was 0-0 at the half, Virginia Tech managed to pull the upset of #12 Ohio State through a stifling defense that held OSU to just 3 field goals.

Sustainable Bills Sneak Past Saints

The Bills scored in every quarter, putting up 35; they nearly lost anyway as the Saints scored 27 in the 4th quarter in a close 35-33 game.
Sign in to follow this  
Qupax

[2023] qupax inspects: The University of Texas at Austin

Untitled-1.pngImage result for texas longhorn logo    Image result for university of texas seal

Head Coach: @Ape

2022 Record: 6-7

2023 Qupax Win Outlook: 6-6 (Potential Wins: UTSA, Iowa State, Kansas, Liberty, Texas Tech, Kansas State)

2023 Qupax Team Status: Rebuilding

2023 Upset Watch: Liberty. Watch out for these young upstarts to be able to overcome this Texas team. :liberty:

2023 Beatdown Watch: TCU. The 2022 runner-ups should be able to easily overcome their in-state rivals and teach them a lesson.

qupax inspects: Bet With Me!*

at UTSA :utsa: - Win

28-24 - A close game down in San Antonio with Texas starting the season strong.

TCU :tcu: - Loss

17-56 - Like I said, I see no potential here for Texas to stay competitive against their in-state rivals.

at West Virginia :wvu: - Loss

17-14 - This will be a close one, and the game to watch in Week 3. I see West Virginia pulling out a sluggish, boring but exciting defensive battle.

at Iowa State :isu: - Win

42-14 - RIP Iowa State. A rebuilding squad which should be an easy run over in Ames.

Kansas :kansas: - Win

28-17 - Another rebuilding squad, Texas should have no pressure here to excel and win at home.

Liberty :liberty: - Win

24-21 - Liberty, I see them putting up a real challenge here. Go all in on Liberty.

Oklahoma :ou: - Loss

21-35 - Tough battle against the best team in the Big 12.

Texas Tech :ttu: - Win

35-31 - Another tough battle, but I see Texas pulling up here and succeeding.

at Kansas State :kstate: - Win

35-14 - Manhattan Magic, gone for another year.

Oklahoma State :okst: - Loss

21-7 - Texas with a rebuilding squad, I see OSU running out of Austin with a blowout win.

at Baylor :baylor: - Loss

24-21 - Tough away game against Baylor, but I see the Bearcats pulling ahead with this one

Texas A&M :tamu: - Loss

35-3 - Like I said with TCU, I see no potential here for Texas to stay competitive against their in-state rivals.

qupax inspects: Star Players

QB Sam Milner 6-1 206 (Sr) Panola College (Carthage TX) 5.0 of 5.0 [Scrambling] - What a stud! It's a real. real shame that his supporting cast is weak, and that is a main concern for this offense. Expect a big season from him to really carry the Longhorns.

FB Kualii Tuaolo 5-9 213 (Sr) Shawnee (Shawnee, OK) 5.0 of 5.0 [Run Blocking] - Sexy, sexy FB which is sadly fading out of today's game.

OT Bobby Drake 6-7 311 (Sr) W.B. Travis (Austin, TX) 5.0 of 5.0 [Pass Blocking] - Need to protect his leader Sam to be any productive.

DT Zion Gaines 6-1 297 (Jr) Sinton (Sinton TX) 5.0 of 5.0 [2-Gap] - Leader of the defense, will need a big season for Texas.

--

This has been a Qupax Media production

*All betting in any forms involves risk. Be aware and accept this risk before betting. Never bet with money you cannot afford to lose. No "safe" betting system has ever been devised and no one can guarantee profits or freedom from loss. No representation is being made that any account will achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed. Betting tips and advice are provided with no guarantee of profit. The tips are provided with the best of intentions and are carefully researched but are for entertainment purposes only and no liability of any sort, financial or otherwise, is assumed by Qupax Media or any connected company or party. Please only bet what you can afford to lose.

Brought to you by: image.png

I also see Baylor and WVU as a potential win for myself. Doesn't mean it will happen but just that it's possible that I will win. 

18 minutes ago, Qupax said:

2023 Beatdown Watch: TCU. The 2022 runner-ups should be able to easily overcome their in-state rivals and teach them a lesson.

TCU :tcu: - Loss

17-56 - Like I said, I see no potential here for Texas to stay competitive against their in-state rivals.

I like this. I like this a lot.

That being said, TCU-Texas is a WEIRD game. Anything can happen.

5 minutes ago, Ape said:

I also see Baylor and WVU as a potential win for myself. Doesn't mean it will happen but just that it's possible that I will win. 

Exactly. This Texas team has the potential to win these games/play competitively and lose. It'll be a roller-coaster year.

33 minutes ago, Qupax said:

2023 Upset Watch: Liberty. Watch out for these young upstarts to be able to overcome this Texas team. :utsa:

Wut

2 hours ago, mahrowkeen said:

Wut

Oops...forgot to remove your logo. Or, did I mean to keep it there...? We'll find out!

10 minutes ago, Qupax said:

Oops...forgot to remove your logo. Or, did I mean to keep it there...? We'll find out!

So you expect Liberty or UTSA to upset UT? It wouldn’t bother me if you expected me to lose, I’m just not sure which team you’re saying has a chance.

1 minute ago, mahrowkeen said:

So you expect Liberty or UTSA to upset UT? It wouldn’t bother me if you expected me to lose, I’m just not sure which team you’re saying has a chance.

I expect both ;) No but fr, it was just a mistake haha, but I could see an upset on the cards...

1 minute ago, Qupax said:

I expect both ;) No but fr, it was just a mistake haha, but I could see an upset on the cards...

Just trying to make sure I understand. Go Liberty. Lol

4 hours ago, Ape said:

Nope

7 minutes ago, smackemz said:

Nope

Get outta here 

I think Milner guides them to at least 7 wins