Éireannach Go Bragh

Notre Dame pulls off the first big upset of the season, defeating #14 Michigan by 10 points.

Luck of the Aggies

Former TCU QB Felix Luck is now a member of the UC Davis Aggies, thanks to the NCAA Transfer Portal.

Week 1 Kickoff: Seahawks @ Packers

The defending champion Green Bay Packers host the Seahawks to kick off the 2023 NFLHC season, the 10th in league history.

Place Your Bets!

The Betting Market is now open, place your bets for a selection of weekly games with some prop bets, such as Super Bowl odds.
Sign in to follow this  
Rome

[Meet Up] Cincinnati vs Ohio State

Would anyone on the site be interested in going to the Cincinnati-Ohio State game on 9/7?

Yes!

Defo interested in a meet up but i'd need much more notice unfortunately!! :P 

Certainly!

What's the price range for people?

11 minutes ago, Rome said:

Shit, I just looked up tickets, and couldn't find anything under $100. Since I'm saving for a wedding, it's a little too rich for my blood!

However, I would be down to meetup some other time/go to a cheaper game. 

21 minutes ago, Rome said:

I have two student IDs and I'm sure fever has his. We can look at cheaper student tickets that way. But I'd be comfortable spending 125. That seems outrageous for the game but I guess that's the going rate.

Just checked and I can get tickets for $100 flat from work. 

On 7/31/2019 at 2:31 PM, TheTodd15 said:

Just checked and I can get tickets for $100 flat from work. 

I can easily swing that. If you have paypal, I can repay you (plus fees). Any idea where in the stadium?

We should meet somewhere and taxi/uber/carpool.

If it was a week later I'd be able to consider it - currently scheduled to be back teaching at Elizabethtown/ Ft. Knox for two weeks in September, but I wouldn't fly into Louisville until 9/8.

So of course through work there aren't any seats available that are actually together, outside of the student section area on the south end. I'm not opposed to that, but it is kind of not the best seats or experience if you aren't a student. 

@Rome @fever_ful

Ive really only ever sat in the student sections so I dont really know any better anyway

Ok I can't remember my imgur login at work, so I can't send available seating screencaps that I took. Anyways, here is the stadium seating chart. 

Image result for ohio stadium seating chart

There are ample seats available in 31, 33, 35, 36, and 34. All $100 flat (+not sure what fees ticketmaster tacks on?). @fever_ful, do you know how this works? Nothing online is indicating that they are student tickets. I was directed from the State of Ohio's ticket exhcange. I assume its all fair game? I think they are just extra tickets that the students didn't buy this year. Anyways, our options are (1) go this route, (2) get seat geek tickets for around $125 + fees in C-deck for a little better view, or (3) not go/plan for a different game/event. 

2 hours ago, TheTodd15 said:

Ok I can't remember my imgur login at work, so I can't send available seating screencaps that I took. Anyways, here is the stadium seating chart. 

Image result for ohio stadium seating chart

There are ample seats available in 31, 33, 35, 36, and 34. All $100 flat (+not sure what fees ticketmaster tacks on?). @fever_ful, do you know how this works? Nothing online is indicating that they are student tickets. I was directed from the State of Ohio's ticket exhcange. I assume its all fair game? I think they are just extra tickets that the students didn't buy this year. Anyways, our options are (1) go this route, (2) get seat geek tickets for around $125 + fees in C-deck for a little better view, or (3) not go/plan for a different game/event. 

Unfortunately i don't know how it works since ive only bought them either from osu as a student or from some random student on the fb groups. But i think what you are describing makes sense because i have seen sections that appear to be non students in those areas in the past despite it being the student area of the stadium. 

I'll leave others to weigh in on the choices you laid out as im really open to any of them but i think this route would be valid as you laid it out. 

@TheTodd15 @fever_ful

~2 weeks, we should probably figure this out.

3 hours ago, Rome said:

@TheTodd15 @fever_ful

~2 weeks, we should probably figure this out.

I'm game for whatever.

Edit: prices have gone down considerably on seat geek. There are a lot of 100 or less options. 

Yeah if you guys are still up for it we should probably get to buying, im definitely game