Éireannach Go Bragh

Notre Dame pulls off the first big upset of the season, defeating #14 Michigan by 10 points.

Luck of the Aggies

Former TCU QB Felix Luck is now a member of the UC Davis Aggies, thanks to the NCAA Transfer Portal.

Week 1 Kickoff: Seahawks @ Packers

The defending champion Green Bay Packers host the Seahawks to kick off the 2023 NFLHC season, the 10th in league history.

Place Your Bets!

The Betting Market is now open, place your bets for a selection of weekly games with some prop bets, such as Super Bowl odds.
anonemuss

[2023] Tulane Introductory Week 2 Press Conference

At long last, the new Tulane Green Wave Head Coach, Anonemuss, has made his presence known, following the exciting first two weeks of the CFBHC season.  With their long awaited first game of the season Week 2 against instate rival Louisiana Tech, Coach Anonemuss took to the podium to answer a few questions.

"I just want to thank the Tulane President, Athletic Director, and all of my supporters for giving me this fantastic opportunity to build this program. I hope to make everyone proud by the end of my tenure at this school, and will perform my duties to the best of my abilities, starting with DEMOLISHING our opponents to the north of the state. I know this program doesn't have the best history, but we have a lot of key building blocks on this team, and this will mark the beginning of a new era, you heard it here first."

A man of few words, Anonemuss now awaits questions from the press.

11561172.jpeg

George Personopolis, Cincinnati Independent. What do you think are your team's keys to victory this week against the Bulldogs? And a second question: Tulane is felt to be at the lower end of the AAC. What are your thoughts on how you will do in conference play this year? 

2 hours ago, lrickar1 said:

George Personopolis, Cincinnati Independent. What do you think are your team's keys to victory this week against the Bulldogs? And a second question: Tulane is felt to be at the lower end of the AAC. What are your thoughts on how you will do in conference play this year? 

Thanks for the questions George. Our keys to victory this week will rely on exposing many holes in both their offense and defense and hoping they don't expose ours. On offense, they've got a great QB, however their OLine only has 1 (vastly inexperienced) tackle. Hopefully our studs on the DLine can capitalize on that and get a few sacks. On defense, while they seem to have a lot of depth everywhere, many of these players aren't very skilled and hopefully our guys can use their experience to take advantage of them and get a few scores. 

While we may be close to the bottom of the AAC, I do hope that we can at least get a win against UConn. Regarding the rest of the conference, hopefully luck goes our way and we can scrape a few close wins to a few of the other teams.