Éireannach Go Bragh

Notre Dame pulls off the first big upset of the season, defeating #14 Michigan by 10 points.

Luck of the Aggies

Former TCU QB Felix Luck is now a member of the UC Davis Aggies, thanks to the NCAA Transfer Portal.

Week 1 Kickoff: Seahawks @ Packers

The defending champion Green Bay Packers host the Seahawks to kick off the 2023 NFLHC season, the 10th in league history.

Place Your Bets!

The Betting Market is now open, place your bets for a selection of weekly games with some prop bets, such as Super Bowl odds.
smackemz

Your school's all time depth chart

Since this is the 10th season for the site.  Let's post your school's all time depth chart. 

I know it would be easy to take the highest rated player at each position, but make it more fun and include the guys who might be lower rated, but performed better statistically. 

For example - WVU had a 4.5 rated FS - but he never seemed to have much of an impact on the game.  However my current 3.5 rated FS is constantly all over the field making plays.  I'm more apt to put him even though he's lower rated, because the games matter. 

Post your depth chart - and add some commentary for any tough decisions.  Let us know what kind of defense you are running.    

SOUTH DAKOTA STATE JACKRABBITS

OFFENSE

QB Isaiah Best

RB Zion Norris

WR Mike Miller

WR Nick Dodson

WR Francesco Cottrell

TE Joe Metz

OT Micah Stanford

OG Nicolas Gunderson

C Jeremy Mann

OG Phillip Brito

OT Drew Goodrich

Overall, this offense wouldn't be terrible. Best has only been the QB for one game thus far, but I still think he's miles ahead of Calvin Koehler. Norris, Miller, and Dodson would have been electric to coach at the same time, its a shame we don't have complete stats of their time together. The OL is pretty solid too, with 3 future NFL players in Stanford, Brito, and Goodrich.

DEFENSE

A bunch of scrubs, ILB Sam Richardson, DT Tavarreus Ricks, SS Delonta Cooper.

It's still far too early to paint a picture of an all-time Jackrabbit defense. Ricks is going to be a solid nose tackle with potential to start in the NFL, and Cooper balled out last season despite being coachless for a good portion of the year. There weren't really any defensive stars in the years building up to the modern FCS, and the team massively underperformed last year, so for now, it seems like the defense will consist of nothing lol.

SPECIALS

Harrison Hacker GOAT

WR Nick Dodson also didnt seem to shabby as a returner.

Offense

QB Bobby Viger

RB Keyshawn Thompson

FB Keyshawn Thompson

WR Keyshawn Thompson

WR Aaron Samuelsson

TE Keyshawn Thompson

LT Tron Moses

LG Keyshawn Thompson

C Keyshawn Thompson

RG Keyshawn Thompson

RT Keyshawn Thompson

Defense

DE Keyshawn Thompson

DE Keyshawn Thompson

DT Keyshawn Thompson

OLB Keyshawn Thompson

OLB Conner Bradshaw Jr.

ILB Not Kelly Mitchell

CB Keyshawn Thompson

CB Aaron Samuelsson

SS Brandon Sauter

FS Keyshawn Thompson

Special Teams

K Daryl Holmes

P Gary Levels

KR Keyshawn Thompson

PR Keyshawn Thompson

QB Donald Caldwell

RB Marshawn Matthison

WR Jim Umenyiora

WR Felix Browning

TE Oliver Sherrill

OT Zack Oliveira

OG Virgil Madison

C Dwayne Horton

OG Vincent Peck

OT Mike Cavanaugh

K Anthony Harris

DE Jamari Lloyd

DT Emmanuel McDermott

DE Kameron Blackman

OLB Stuart Patterson

ILB Cleo Blair

ILB Solomon Mahan

OLB Elias Altman

CB Joel Prince

CB Kamari Cheatham

FS Jabari Scott

SS Jake Leyva

P Pete Hutchinson

Considered putting Eli Fay over Harris but Fay doesn't quite have the leg. Chris Henderson and Kenneth Stanford were up for debate at DE but the 3.0/3.0 Blackman currently has the school record for career sacks by 1 over current teammate Lloyd. Receivers were tough after Umenyiora but Felix comes out in front over Omari Ruff, Jasiah Raji, and Ken Brown. Matthison was a no-brainer despite Keith Harley's reliance; had he more time in college he would've destroyed any record that Harley currently holds. Opting for a 3-4 because Mahan's dominance can't be understated; I think he's a much better linebacker than Paul Floyd. Jabari Scott vs Mike Jimenez was a debate for about half a second but Scott is insanely good. OLBs were tough because there hasn't been many marquee ones to pass through the program. Patterson was a JuCo that was pretty okay for his two years. Altman and Rory Foote make appearances every now and then. 

Offense

QB Eric Jennings - For at least a few more games he's the Big XII's all-time leader in passing yards and passing tuochdowns, putting up his totals with three years and change as a starter. He was the first major recruit I signed

RB JAMES OTERO - The best player I've ever had. Won the Doak Walker his only year playing, and his 30 rushing touchdowns are not just a school single-season record but are still a school career record. Someone please free him from sharing a backfield with Aaron Shea.

FB Thomas Todd - blocked for Otero in 2014.

WR Malcolm Davis (split end) - Eric Jennings's #1 partner-in-crime and one of two 4000-yard receivers in Big XII history. Raheem Robinson is the other one. That's good company to be in.

WR Richard Zimmerman (flanker) - The top receiver in the 2014 offense and a steady, reliable guy for Christopher Brooks. Nearly hit 1000 yards and caught 7 TDs, then graduated and went on to have a very nice pro career catching passes from Christian Skaggs.

WR Timmy Sutton (slot) - The third-leading receiver in KU history, Sutton was never great but often good enough. I think if I had put him in the slot for his whole career he might have fared better. But there's a pretty big drop-off after Davis and even Zimmerman; Jonathon Robinson wasn't productive until late in his career, Chris Burgos left something on the table and then left us high and dry, and the only 1000-yard WR left is Sebastian Christy who has dropped 16 passes in 25 games.

TE Jaime Bautista - An upset over Noah Hills, whom Bautista backed up for a couple of years before Hills declared early. Hills was an elite complementary player, but Bautista shouldered the load for the offense and was one of the two most productive tight ends in the country as a senior. He left as the second-leading receiver in KU history after Davis.

LT Ben Goode - I don't care what they say, this man entered the draft as an 83 in my heart.

LG Gregory Cooke - He was here a long time ago, you don't remember him.

C Kyle Goodson - He's here right now, you don't know who he is but he's the only pro-eligible center I've had.

RG Douglass Griffin - He was here less long ago than Cooke, but you don't remember him.

RT James Johnson - He was the top lineman on the 2014 team and hung around in the NFL for a while as a backup (including on the Bears).

Defense

DE Jamari Callahan - He hasn't matched his excellent freshman season again, but he's still the best defensive end I've had and will most likely go down as one of the two top sack artists in the history of the Big XII (I don't think he'll catch back up with Curtis Jones).

DT Albert Duke - Got him for just a handful of points out of Massachusetts and with him we've had some great defensive line play over the last few years. Got more than his fair share of sacks ripping up the middle of opposing lines. Now he's an Eagle and El Duque is still getting sacks.

DE Noah Urlacher - The third defensive line teammate and the complement to Callahan, Urlacher was a juco product and a missing piece that fit like a glove. I believe the three of these guys are #1, #2, and #3 on the Kansas career sack list.

Mike ILB Jamie Zuman - His impact was felt less on the statsheet and more on opponents' yards per carry. I think we allowed 4.2 or 4.3 yards per carry while he was here, and that number was a lot higher before and after he left. He ate runningbacks for breakfast.

Will ILB James Carson - Leading tackler in team history and the other major recruit I signed in the class with Eric Jennings. He had 176 tackles (which is a record I don't think I'm ever going to have a player break) but the only non-tackle stat he recorded was a solitary fumble recovery. Of course, it was harder to record more than that back then if you weren't getting interceptions.

OLB* Kameron Reaves - So we don't have much history at OLB, but Kameron Reaves played there for two years so I'm counting all his accomplishments for this. He is one of two players with 100+ career tackles for us and was part of the 2017 wave of guys who made Kansas exciting once again after the disaster of 2016.

OLB Benjamin Lin - Benjamin Lin and Thomas Cooke were both really productive on the 2014 team; Cooke finished with 77 tackles and Lin had 82. The difference is that Cooke has more competition at his ILB position than Lin does at OLB.  

CB Ricky Rose - An All-American in 2014, Rose had 6 interceptions and a lot of them came at crucial times during that magical run. He was also a very outspoken, vocal leader on the sidelines who rallied his teammates at every opportunity. And then the man went pro and got paiiiid.

CB Bradley Spurlock - Super Size is one of my favorite players ever. He was in the same class as Albert Duke and I think Noah Hills, plucked him from Indiana. He was the understudy to Devon Drummond but ended up being so much better. I'll never forget his pick-six to seal the game against Missouri in 2019 on Senior Day. Overall he had 18 picks and took 6 back to the house.

FS Richard Clemons - I've really only had two productive safeties ever, and the other played cornerback for a year. Clemons was higher-rated than Isaiah Heard and had more of an all-around game.

SS Robert Medina - Funky Cold Medina beats out Noel Barfield for this spot, and that's not even a slight on Barfield. Medina was instrumental to the 2014 run, intercepting four passes (one for a TD) and being a great deterrent against teams that could have otherwise tried to stretch us over the top. 

Special Teams

K Joel "The Tariff" Hawley - Hawley wasn't necessarily the most consistent of kickers (he had two years below 70% and two years above 90%). He didn't have the biggest kick in program history like Joshua Stewart did against Oklahoma in 2015. But he was the best kicker I had by percentage, had the most range, and was by far the most productive by volume.

P Aden Evans - Get well soon buddy :(

KR/PR Jeffrey Goss - He and Timmy Sutton each had two return touchdowns. One of Sutton's was important as we completed one of the greatest rallies in the history of CFBHC. But one of Goss's helped me beat Darman so he gets the nod.

50 minutes ago, ImposterCauster said:

QB Donald Caldwell

RB Marshawn Matthison

WR Jim Umenyiora

WR Felix Browning

TE Oliver Sherrill

OT Zack Oliveira

OG Virgil Madison

C Dwayne Horton

OG Vincent Peck

OT Mike Cavanaugh

K Anthony Harris

DE Jamari Lloyd

DT Emmanuel McDermott

DE Kameron Blackman

OLB Stuart Patterson

ILB Cleo Blair

ILB Solomon Mahan

OLB Elias Altman

CB Joel Prince

CB Kamari Cheatham

FS Jabari Scott

SS Jake Leyva

P Pete Hutchinson

Considered putting Eli Fay over Harris but Fay doesn't quite have the leg. Chris Henderson and Kenneth Stanford were up for debate at DE but the 3.0/3.0 Blackman currently has the school record for career sacks by 1 over current teammate Lloyd. Receivers were tough after Umenyiora but Felix comes out in front over Omari Ruff, Jasiah Raji, and Ken Brown. Matthison was a no-brainer despite Keith Harley's reliance; had he more time in college he would've destroyed any record that Harley currently holds. Opting for a 3-4 because Mahan's dominance can't be understated; I think he's a much better linebacker than Paul Floyd. Jabari Scott vs Mike Jimenez was a debate for about half a second but Scott is insanely good. OLBs were tough because there hasn't been many marquee ones to pass through the program. Patterson was a JuCo that was pretty okay for his two years. Altman and Rory Foote make appearances every now and then. 

How can you disrespect super bowl participant Mike Hill.

3 minutes ago, alienufo said:

How can you disrespect super bowl participant Mike Hill.

If Mike played more than a season he might've been on here

Offense

QB Clifford Wilcox - Iowa State's all time passer, plus he is the reason why my spread option offense was so effective from 2016-2020

RB Arturo Pacheco - Although he is looked down upon now since joining NFLHC his name was once spoken among greats like Sean Bell and talks of a Heisman campaign his senior year were among discussions on the site. All his talent peaked at Iowa State. Gathering up more career rushing yards than Sean Bell and gathering 4740 career yards in 3 seasons. He also had the 9th most rushing yards in a season on the sim. Named all big 12 in 2018

You could also make an argument for Kofi McCullough in this spot but he is still only a Junior and just gathered his 3000 career rushing yard last year. He's on track to gather 6000 rushing yards which would make him second all time in the big 12.

FB Marc Ladner Kind of a cop out since he played as a runningback but hey he has the most rushing yards of any fullback of any other player in the big 12 being named all big 12 in 2016

WR Tom Oldham - His NFL career is much so of a journeyman he has been with 3 teams in 3 years and has been bouncing around from team to team. His stats college were good enough to snag him 2889 receiving yards making him the 10th most all conference 

WR Elliot Efi - As a secondary receiver he didn't make much difference in his career catching 11 touchdowns and being 25th all time career big 12 in yards. He is now a free agent in the NFL and his career peaked in college

TE Demetrius Clay - Although its his second year he has done so much for me in creating blocking opportunities for Kofi to breakthrough. He is not really one to show up on statsheets on offense his defensive play is where he shines

LT Quinn Burr - Probably the only linemen to win the Outland trophy and never make the all-american roster. He is the greatest lineman to ever play at Iowa State. He came out of JuCo and made an immediate impacted our run game and was highly important to Iowa States high ranking in 2018. After College he still was turning heads by setting 3 NFLHC Combine records for the 40-yard dash record at 4.98 seconds, the shuttle record at 4.63 seconds and the 3-cone drill at 7.38 seconds.

LG Dillon Dooley - I'll have to admit its a stretch putting someone on an all-time list when they have only played one game, but hear me out. This kid was the 2nd highest rated guard in the 2022 recruiting class. He is a fighter and will be a shining star in Iowa State's young offense for years to come

C Aden Hastings - Smartest Player to ever play at Iowa State. Hastings set the overall Wonderlic record for any player at 45 at the combine and was a key in Arturo Pachecos dominating 2019 season.

RG Max Gavin - Played from 2017-2021. He was a key player in the line that was Iowa States most dominate years 

RT D'Neal Norris - A current contender for the Outland trophy this year he has made a world of difference protecting a young Vaughn Sheppard and helping Kofi rise to the potential he is going to be.

I will update later with Defensive 

Defense

DE Jalen Pittman - Half a sack away from tying Iowa States all time sack record (A record that belongs to a 3.0 Larry Manning). He gathered up 14.5 sacks in his career. I am going to be frank I have not had a "Transient talent" DE for a really long time.

DE Steven Jordan - After College he made it big time in the NFL, despite never getting a sack in his career arguably he is the more successful players to ever play at Iowa State.

DT Byron Ibarra -  Named all Big 12 DT in 2017, did not really do much else, The record for most sacks belongs to Kai Voss with 8 for most sacks in a season. Which Kai Voss didn't receive all-Big 12 Honors so I guess that makes Byron a better player?

OLB Paul Bryant -  Nicknamed "Bear" for a reason this small 6-0 233 pound linebacker would make you pay if you crossed him the wrong way. He shut down receivers and was the most pro ready OLB in Iowa State history.

ILB Steven Irwin - Recently retired from the NFL, He is the Iowa State All time leader in tackles with 165. Amadou Weston has a really good chance of breaking it if he gathers up 17 more tackles this season,

ILB Ian Johnson - I'm picking a lot for a 4.0 Junior this season but Ian Johnson in his two years playing has gotten All-Big 12 honors in 2022.

OLB Omar Vernon? - I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel here Omar had 86 tackles in a career which makes his entire career numbers one less tackle than Iowa State's all time season record of 87.

CB David Tolliver - Ball Hawk King. David gained 20 interceptions in a career making him tied for second all-conference and earned all-Big 12 honors in 2018

CB Alan Dunn - Nothing to see here but a lack of depth for an all-time roster Alan Dunn was a solid starting CB in Iowa State's early years.

FS Kamari Wilkins - Second In Iowa State's career Interception leaders with 7 he went undrafted and still hasn't been signed due to his low overall at the pro level.

SS Adam Newman -  The first star player out of Iowa State Adam Newman was there at the start. Being drafted 16th Overall in the 2017 NFL draft he was the second player ever drafted and first one taken first round out of Iowa State. He got first noticed by his vertical leap ability and set an NFLHC combine record for vertical leap at 37.5" a record that no SS has broken to date. His career has been as a highly rated Safety and he made the 2019 Pro  Bowl.  if you're wondering who was the first one ever drafted out of Iowa state it was WR Jamie Keeton in the 17th round in 2014.

K Eric Graves - Being the only kicker to have the talent to reach the NFL he is the best kicker only rivaled to Evan Shipley who is close to breaking most career field goals made in a career, but Eric Graves' 98.86% XP% is nothing to mock since the one miss was a blocked extra point against Kansas. He has one of the highest career FG% in the Big 12 in a career with 97.37%

P Ben Groves - He's the highest rated punter to ever play for me. Not much more to say since Corner kicks aren't measured so not much to say, but HE BOOT THAT BALL GOOD

Considering Texas State has only a couple years of history, but I've been coaching here for just about the entire term of the site, I'll do the all time depth chart of CFBHC players I've coached.

QB: Sean Hamilton, NEB
RB: Marcus Williams, NEB (Best college player I have ever coached)

FB: Donnie Hubbert, NEB
WR: Quinn Walters, UK
WR2: Rashad Azumah, NEB
WR3: Taylor Eifert, NEB
WR20: Tyrone McGee, NEB
TE: Anthony Fasani, NEB
LT: Sawyer Dobbs, TX ST
LG: Darrell Kincaid, NEB
C: Martin Terry, NEB
RG: Julio Dunn, NEB
RT: James Poindexter, NEB

DE: Ryan Starling, TX ST

DE: Larry Scott, NEB
DT: Carnell Meadows, NEB
DT: Jeremy Spears, TX ST

OLB: Edgar Young, NEB

OLB: Gerald Corbin, TX ST

ILB (Mike): Abdoul Gordon, UK
ILB (Will): Kelvin Grossman, NEB
CB: Samuel Shaw, NEB
CB  George Brady, NEB
FS: Carlton Sylvester, NEB
SS: Shaq Turner, TX ST

K: Rafael Davidson, NEB
P: Zachary Murphy, NEB

KR/PR: Bart O'Reilly, TX ST

I love this idea.

QB: Adrian Rupp - Kamau is definitely more talented but only had one year with the team. Rupp was the QB for the two best Indiana seasons and had a spectacular senior season.
RB: Timothy Cano - All time leader in rushing yards. Honorable mentions to Michael Acevedo and Kamar Blackmon. Blackmon will almost surely take this stop by the end of the season and no chance he doesn't have it by the end of next season. Will be a 4 year starter and will probably take over Cano's record half way through this year.

FB: Julian Early - Made it to the NFL. Not much to say other than that, no other Indiana FB has done that.
WR: Douglas Chadwick - Crazy good sophomore year where he made all Big 10 with over 1200 yards. Fell off in future years almost certainly due to incredibly bad QBs.

WR: Graham James - Two really good years as WR1. A solid player who made it to the NFL and not much more.
WR: Patrick Rollins - Was WR1 for a few years which led to some good production. No Freddie Jackson, he had one year where he didn't do much. It was probably due to the QB being young and not being able to throw deep but that's all we have to go off of.
TE: Miguel Elias - Really the only decent TE Indiana has ever had. Had three years of good production.
OT: Andrew Self - Current senior and the only IU OT to have pro potential ever, except for Mike Weir's brother, Quinn, who is currently redshirting.
OG: Mike Weir - One of five players to make the all Big 10 team, his younger brother is the future IU left tackle. Best OL player for sure.
C: Finn Pratt - 4 year starter despite being a 3.5/3.5. Will lose this spot to Ayden Washburn eventually, a current sophomore who will also be a 4 year starter and also has pro potential.
OG: Hunter Parrish - Three year starter, graduated last year and now in the pros. Tobias Watkins as an honorable mention, also a 4/4 and was a two year starter.
OT: Adolfo Fine - 4 year starter despite being a 3.5/3.5, a trend for the Indiana offensive line.

DE: Vondrae Ledbetter - He's only a redshirt sophomore, which says more about the team's DE history than Ledbetter, but he had a really good freshman year, the best of any IU DE ever.
DT: Howard Foster - Not much competition here, not surprsing for IU. Was never great but but had solid stats for a couple of years. Anquan Everett, who just joined the team as a JUCO, is probably the most talented DT the team has ever had and I expect him to have this spot by the end of 2024.
DE: Ricardo Fernandez - Not a very good player, started a few meh seasons. A 3.5/3.5. 
OLB: David Hernandez - A 3.5/3.5 but one of the 5 all Big 10 players for the school. Had a crazy senior season. Probably the all time leading tackler in Indiana history, I didn't do the math for everyone.
ILB: Daniel Felder - A 3/3 but was constantly made game reports, probably due to no other good defensive players. 
ILB: Jaden Durant - Current senior, solid player who will be the first Indiana ILB to go pro. Has never put up a ton of stats but always solid.
OLB: Felix Hinojosa - Had three good years as a starter and left early for the pros despite not having a chance at ever playing. 
CB: Orlando Archuleta - Not many corners in the history of Indiana. This guy graduated last year with two good statistical seasons under his belt. 4 INTs his senior season.
CB: Walter Askew - Had never head of this guy before I went through everyone, but he had a few good years of stats so in he goes.
FS: Elijah Faulk - Had a few years with a lot of tackles and a few INTs. 
SS: Malachi Hawkins - Three year starter, current senior. No idea who else to put here. Has never put up too many stats but started this season off with an interception.

K: Zack Yarbrough - A 3/3, there's been a few 3.5/3.5 kickers at Indiana but Yarbrough is the only IU kicker to ever make a kick over 50 yards, so he gets the nod.
P: PK Crowe - No contest

Washington Huskies

(* denotes still in school)

QB: Jake Davis*
RB: Don Williams

FB: Marq Walsh
WR: Francisco Gibson
WR: Reggie Sayers

TE: Oscar Fisk
OT: Alan Robertson*
OT: Michael Escobar
OG: Gary Kuechenberg
OG: Logan Romano*
C: Don Teteak
K: Walker Gentry

DE: Jermon McKnight
DT: Julius Mercer
DT: William Camacho
DE: Miles Slater
OLB: Billy Westbrook
ILB: Rufus Horn
OLB: Lamar Tennell
CB: Travis Chatman
CB: Kofi Dennis*
FS: Darius Jones
SS: Brian Miles
P: Emilio Feliciano

Here goes:  I added the depth chart year I pulled them from.  

QB - QB Mohammed Foster 6-0 194 Jr Taft School (Watertown, CT) 5.0 of 5.0 [Scrambling] (2020) - MoFo is clearly the greatest quarterback in school history.  He has the school's only Heisman trophy and if we're being realistic his 2020 season was the greatest in site history.  No bias whatsoever. 

RB - RB Fred Preston 5-9 191 Sr George Washington (Charleston WV) 4.5 of 4.5 [Power] (2014) - It was a close call between Fred and Mohamed Mustafa, but Fred had roughly 1,300 yards on 5.49 YPC in 2014.  Mustafa was a 4 year starter, but never came close to that level of production.  

FB - FB Eli Keener 5-10 229 (Sr) Pendleton County (Franklin, WV) 4.0 of 4.0 [Pass Blocking] (2023) - Best FB in school history

WR - WR J.C. Weldon 6-2 183 Jr Saint Albans (St. Albans, WV) 5.0 of 5.0 [Target] (2020)

WR Todd Sykes 6-1 182 (Sr) East Hardy (BakerWV) 4.0 of 4.0 [Target] (2017)

WR Corey Easley 5-9 192 (So) University (Morgantown WV) 3.5 of 4.5 [Speed] (2023)

WR Elias Langston 6-0 227 Jr Wayne Hills (Wayne, NJ) 4.0 of 4.0 [Target] (2021)

Pretty solid wide receiving corp here.  Weldon won the Biletnikoff in 2020 and had nearly 1,800 yards.  Todd Sykes is the school record holder in receiving yards and touchdowns.  Easley has only played 1 year, but he amassed over 1,000 yards and would be the perfect slot man on this team.  Langston was the 2018 conference freshman of the year and was a consistent college player. 

TE - TE Jason Dupree 6-2 207 Sr North Platte Community College (North Platte, NE) 4.5 of 4.5 [Receiving] (2020) - Easily the best TE in school history.  Had double digit touchdowns and over 900 yards in 2020. 

LT - OT Owen Stover 6-3 273 Sr Hiwassee College (Madisonville, TN) 4.0 of 4.0 [Pass Blocking] (2019) - Our current guy Hanson is a 4/4.5, but he's only played 1 game for us so I'm going to go with Owen here.  Stover anchored a pretty solid line in 2019.

LG - OG Prince Calloway 6-5 333 (Sr) Housatonic Valley Regional (CT) 4.5 of 4.5 [Pass Blocking] (2020) - Calloway played RG on the 2020 team, but will slide to LG here. 

C - C Tim Keaton 6-7 286 (Sr) Valley (Smithers, WV) 4.5 of 4.5 [Run Blocking] (2017) - Only pro-potential center the team has ever had.

RG - OG Mario Lawton 6-3 273 (Sr) Roane State Community College (Harriman TN) 5.0 of 5.0 [Run Blocking] (2023) - Potential first round pick in the upcoming draft

RT - OT Kevin Hill 6-7 313 (Sr) Oak Hill (Oak HillWV) 4.5 of 4.5 [Run Blocking] (2017) - Could eventually be the current guy Julian Vincent, but this guy was a major cog in the team that won 11 games in 2011.  

DEFENSE

LE - DE John Jones 6-8 268 (Jr) Lincoln West (ClevelandOH) 4.0 of 4.0 [Run Stop] (2018) All conference selection in 2017 and 2018 - he finished his career with 87 tackles and 19 sacks,

DT - DT Hudson Adam 6-0 310 (Sr) Mount Carmel Area (Mount Carmel PA) 5.0 of 5.0 [2-Gap] (2020)

DT Riley Reardon 6-0 315 Sr Nicholas County (Summersville WV) 4.0 of 4.0 [1-Gap] 

Hudson was an all american in 2020 and the 2019 conference defensive player of the year.  Rley Reardon doesn't put up great sack numbers, but he has a knack for getting TFLs and gets credit for being one of the better players on a solid defense. 

RE - DE Aaron Pagan 6-6 271 Sr CCBC-Dundalk (Dundalk, MD) 4.0 of 4.0 [Blitz] (2022) - Pagan was an all conference performer in 2021 and had a pretty solid 12 sack season.  In the future this would likely go to my current DE Acuna, but he's only played 1 game.  

LOLB - OLB Andre Gasaway 6-0 220 (Sr) H.D. Woodson (Washington, DC) 5.0 of 5.0 [Pass Man-to-Man] (2016) -  Gassaway is the best OLB in school history.

MLB - ILB Dick McCready 6-2 218 (Sr) Williamstown (WilliamstownWV) 5.0 of 5.0 [Pass Zone] (2017) - All Conference selection in 2017 - Dick has put together a decent pro career.  

ROLB - OLB Ahmed London 6-2 239 Sr Williamson (Williamson WV) 4.5 of 4.5 [Coverage] (2019) Very solid OLB in college.  Had a huge play to get us to 6-5 and bowl eligbile against Maryland

CB - CB Jack Weisensee 6-0 167 Sr Charles D. Owen (Black Mountain NC) 4.0 of 4.0 [Man Coverage] (2019)

CB Lamont Carson 5-11 198 (Jr) Douglas Freeman (Richmond, VA) 4.0 of 4.0 [Man Coverage] (2022)

CB Harry Conner 5-11 185 (Jr) Saint Albans (St. Albans WV) 4.0 of 4.0 [Man Coverage] (2023)

We've never had elite corners here at WVU.  Jack probably was the most consistent of the bunch, but Lamont had a pretty spectacular freshman year during our playoff run. 

SS - SS Rob Evans 6-3 182 (Sr) Webster County (Upper GladeWV) 5.0 of 5.0 [Man Coverage] (2017) - All conference performer in 2016 and 2017 - Rob Evans is a hard hitting local guy. 

FS - FS Preston Evans 6-0 190 (So) Joaquin (Joaquin TX) 3.5 of 3.5 [Man Coverage] (2023) - We have had better rated free safeties in program history including 4.5/4.5 Mekhi Cringle, but none have made the impact that Evans seems to have made.  A close runner up in this was 2019 3.5 safety Julian Reid who made the all conference team. 

K -  K Brent Hankton 6-4 215 Sr Matewan (Matewan WV) 5.0 of 5.0 [Power] (2014) - Hank the tank narrowly defeats Felipe Munoz.  Munoz struggled a bit his senior year or it would have been him. 

P -P Brian Brown 5-9 163 (So) Williamstown (Williamstown WV) 4.0 of 4.0 [Power] (2014) - greatest player in cfbhc history.. oh wait... this isn't the right Brian Brown?... oh well then P A.J. Kinney 5-9 205 Sr Princeton (Princeton, WV) 4.5 of 4.5 [Accuracy] (2016) - Kinney had a pretty solid career and made the all-conference team in 2016.  

KR/PR - RB Jamel Herron 5-9 203 (Sr) Swain County (City, NC) 3.0 of 3.0 [Speed] (2023) - Jamel is weirdly good at returning.  All-conference in 2020 and is currently the Big XII's all time leader in both categories (i think). 

Overall this is a really fun group.  It might not have as much top end talent as some other schools' all time teams, but I think we would pull several upsets in a hypothetical tournament.  

Texas Tech Red Raiders

*denotes current players

Offense

QB: Christian Barkley circa 2018 (aka Good Christian Barkley)
GCB was great and finished with a 1st Team All Big 12 honor that year.  Highly accurate in college even in his younger years when he threw picks.  

RB: Solomon McLaughlin

This man needs no introductions

FB: Isaac Kohler*

One of 4 Texas Tech Players all time to be named a 1st Team All American.

WR: Tyrone Whitfield

Whitfield is not the schools all time receiving yards leader, but Tyrone was so good for so long at Texas Tech.  

WR: Eugene Sanders (Good god why do I even have to list this man)

Good god how is this guy the all time leading receiver in Texas Tech history

TE: Ahmed Bland

HOW IS A TIGHT END THE 3RD ALL TIME LEADING RECEIVER IN SCHOOL HISTORY 

OT: Greg Sewell

1st Team All American in 2015.  One of the best Offensive Lineman in school history.

OG: Walt Shannon

Was one of the anchors of last years Sugar Bowl winning team that finished top 5 in OL Rating.  Great for a 4.5

C: Charlie Becker*

Changed the tide of the OL in the Solomon Era.  Easily helped out Solomon's development

OG: Joe Kramer

Older Guard, but was a great fit for a few years.  Before my time actually

OT: Russell Richards*

Another one of the members of the 2022 Sugar Bowl squad.  Insanely talented for his 4/4 rating.

Defense

DE: Samir Sample
18 TFL is a single season record for the entire sim.  So he was fantastic even if he only played one year.  

DT: Jeremy Miller

Still holds the conference record for single season sacks

DE: Michael Bruce

Half a sack back from Jeremy Miller's total and has killed it in the NFL

Jack LB: Curtis Jones* 

Conference career sack record holder.  Literally can't keep him off the list.

OLB: Jerry Thornton

DFOTY in 2016.  4th in school history in tackles

Mike ILB: Dan Miller

School record holder for tackles.  

Will ILB: Josh Poe Jr.*

Current player, but I have a lot of high hopes for him to continue his hot streak this season.  He was a do-it-all Linebacker for us last year.

OLB: Austin Callahan*

T-2nd in school history in Interceptions.  T-1st in school history for single season interceptions and was Big 12 DFOTY in 2021

CB: Wilbur Ellis

T-2nd in school history in Interceptions.  Really productive player for Texas Tech

CB: Jeffery Colbert

T-3rd in school history in Interceptions.  Very similar to a legacy player in Bill Odom, but I thought that the recency bias should help Jeff.

FS: Gerhard Wilson

Free Safety during those early Texas Tech defenses and was a member of the vaunted 2015 defense that just shut everyone down.  It was a tough time choosing between him and Jamir Pendleton, but I think Wilson deserves the nod for his role in those incredible defenses.

SS: Cameron Riley

School record holder for career Interceptions and single season Interceptions.  He was a stud on defense and was a ballhawk in Lubbock.  

Special Teams:

K: Eddie Heredia

Probably the best kicker in school history, but mainly due to his distance kicking.  Not a lot of Texas Tech kickers have had the ability to kick it long and Heredia could.

P: Bill Sheehan

One of the best averages in school history.

Returner: Hayden Dyer*
Was electric in the returner spot when he was a backup for Solomon.  Again, not much to chose from here though.

On this list:

4 All Americans

Lombardi Trophy winner

Doak Walker winner

2 Big 12 DFOTY

2 Big 12 OPOTY

1 Big 12 OFOTY

Probably the most difficult things to decide on here was the Defensive Line.  It is insanely difficult to try and pick when you can go 5-6 deep with impact guys on the DL.  I was also pretty shocked at the lack of LB talent historically.  We've had a few guys here and there, but no one that is a standout stud.  Offensively, the fact that I listed the top 3 receivers in school history and I was sad about that is also telling.  

Neat idea. Most of these are off memory so more nostalgia-driven and memorable players, than statswise.

QB Matt Jones 5.0 [Pocket] - The Greatest Boilermaker
RB Joseph Bowen 5.0 [Power] - Longtime runningback that carried for Purdue in the early years with Corey Mendoza, C.J. Sheffield and Brendan Milton both had similar stats

FB Dennis Chapman 4.5 [Pass Blocking] - Longtime fullback, had a number of touchdowns as a fullback

WR Frederick Bartlett 4.5 [Speed] - Matt Jones' top receiver, caught a game-ending touchdown against Nebraska when they were still near their peak

WR Ray Harrison 4.5 [Target] - Longtime receiver for Corey Mendoza, has a number of school records

TE Mickel Walker 4.0 [Pass Blocking] - TE in the Corey Mendoza era, most TD receptions for a number of seasons he started

OT Jon Beebe 4.5 [Pass Blocking] - Never had a strong oline but one of the highest rated

OG P.B. Holmes 5.0 [Run Blocking] - First Purdue All-American, great oline player so far

C Richard Diaz 3.5 [Pass Blocking] - First center, every single one after has no panned out well

OG Martin McCollum 4.0 [Pass Blocking] - Ont the team now but seems really good

OT Milo Arndt 4.5 [Run Blocking] - On the team now but seems really good

DE Landon Crowder 5.0 [Contain] - Aboslute beast

DT Paul Barkley 4.5 [2-Gap] - Never had a strong DT depth but Barkley lead it for a good number of seasons

DT Chad Villalobos 4.5 [Run Stop] - Safety in 2014 against IU that decided the game 11-9, more nostalgia than anything and a lack of top-level DT

DE Adam Williams 4.5 [Run Stop] - Sack leader and longtime starter, similar to Jamal Patton and Derrick Dawkins

OLB Robert Devlin 4.5 [Coverage] - Safety during the NCG and just destroys, this guy is going to be a great pick in the NFLHC draft I imagine

ILB Nicholas Marr 3.5 [Run Man-to-Man] - Statistically probably the best ILB Purdue has had, wish he wouldve been in the NFLHC

OLB Jeremy Woodall 4.5 [Coverage] - Seemed pretty good, more memorable at Purdue than some better rated OLB like Aaron Hammond

CB Dan Weaver 4.5 [Man Coverage] - CFBHC Pick Six leader, one of my favorite players

CB Jordan Westbrook 5.0 [Man Coverage] - Ballhawk, most interceptions at Purdue

FS Michael Monahan 4.0 [Man Coverage] - Do not really have any memorable FS, Monahan was a starter for seasons though

SS James Reyes 4.0 [Man Coverage] - Got a number of interceptions, Anthony Foster is a close second probably

P A.J. Houser 5.0 [Accuracy] - All-American

WR/PR/KR Jesse Scott 4.0 [Speed] - Beat a top-10 Wisconsin team on the road with two return TDs one time

Forgot this was posted!

QB - Marcus Black

The other candidates are Greg Bierria, Charlie Taylor, and Jacory Kessler. It's a clean win.

RB - Jaz Durant, Lionel Dickinson

I'm grabbing a thunder and lightning combo because Auburn's had great RBs almost yearly. We're taking the Heisman Winner Jaz Durant as our starting guy, but the hammer will be Lionel Dickinson who pounded 22 touchdowns in 2015.

WR - Cotton Lewis, Kelvin Andrade, Jacory Kessler

So Auburn's never really had great WRs until recently. Cotton Lewis had a great 2015, but him and his fellow 5/5 fell off the face of the earth in 2016 (Kessler's freshman year). Kessler has shown more promise at WR in the pros, so we'll start him in the slot. Andrade has been electric recently and would thrive at #2 in this offense.

TE - Kelly Littleton, Jayden Townsend

Basically the only two notable TEs in Auburn history.

LT - Jackson Gibson

LG - Charlie Cooper

C - Dean Strauss

RG - Roderick Norton

RT - Ricky Edwards

Auburn's never had a great true LT, so we'd have to make do with our most athletic OL player. Otherwise I'm pretty stoked about this line.

DE - Brett Bailey

DT - Je'Rod Wimbush

DE - Myles Wallace

Like WRs, Auburn's defensive line history is pretty shaky. After one season, I'm ready to call Myles Wallace the second best DE in Auburn history, and he should surge past Bailey during his stay. Wimbush is the best defensive tackle in team history, but he's not really a nose tackle. We're going to go with a 3-4 because of our rich linebacker history.

OLB - Chester Williams

ILB - Rahib Delaney

ILB - Tyrese Thompson

OLB - Shane Caldwell

Auburn's had a bunch of great ILBs, but I think these two have been the best so far. Chester Williams is by far the team's best OLB. Shane Caldwell wasn't as great as the other three, but he was a consistent starter for the team for a few years.

CB - Kenyon Justice, Miles Keys, Thomas Mims

Justice is the sure fire #1. Mims started his entire career for Auburn. I think Keys was better, but the last two are really interchangeable at this level.

FS - James Klein

SS - Frederick Fain

The best free safety is definitely Klein so far. Fain was the best Strong Safety, and while Eddie Burks was also well, Fain had a better senior year.

K - Eric McCurdy

P - Jim Brown

For a few seasons, Auburn only had Punters on the roster. McCurdy is without a doubt the best kicker. I don't think we got stats for Brown's era in college, but he's been the higher rated punter in the pros so I'm confident this is the right choice over Yuri Garisov.

QB Akiem Williams III 6-3 235 Sr Hutchinson CC (Spring TX) 5.0 of 5.0 [Scrambling]

RB Timmy Mark 5-10 191 (Sr) Baker (Mobile AL) 4.0 of 4.0 [Power]

FB Sean Denton 5-10 200 Sr North Dakota State College of Science (Wahpeton, ND) 4.5 of 4.5 [Run Blocking]

WR Josiah McCray 6-1 199 (Jr) LaSalle (Olla LA) 5.0 of 5.0 [Target]
ATH Marquise Reed 6-1 173 Jr St. Stephen's (Austin, TX) 5.0 of 5.0 [Man Coverage]

WR Corey Bolden 6-1 188 Jr Pineville (Pineville, LA) 3.5 of 3.5 [Speed]

TE Quentin McCullough 6-7 240 Jr Christ Church Episcopal (SC) 4.5 of 4.5 [Run Blocking]

OT Carlos Gothard 6-8 290 (Sr) Abbeville (Abbeville SC) 5.0 of 5.0 [Run Blocking]

OG John Tripucka 6-3 308 (Sr) Liberty (Liberty SC) 5.0 of 5.0 [Pass Blocking]

C Byron Alexander 6-3 299 Jr Rock Hill (Rock Hill SC) 4.5 of 4.5 [Run Blocking]

OG Nicholas Quick 6-6 260 Jr Pineville (Pineville, LA) 4.0 of 4.0 [Pass Blocking]

OT Maxwell Carmichael 6-7 264 Sr Georgia Military (Milledgeville, GA) 4.5 of 4.5 [Run Blocking]

DE Glenn Thorpe 6-0 271 (Sr) St. Thomas Aquinas (FL) 5.0 of 5.0 [Contain]

DT Kris Lewis 6-3 274 Sr Lancaster (Lancaster SC) 4.5 of 4.5 [Pass Stop]

DT Marcus Brown 6-5 331 (Jr) Hebron Christian (Pheba MS) 4.5 of 4.5 [2-Gap]

DE Alex Fulcher 6-2 268 Sr Itawamba Agriculture (Fulton MS) 4.5 of 4.5 [Run Stop]

OLB Jamir Sample 6-2 231 Jr Lakeland (Lakeland FL) 4.5 of 4.5 [Run Man-to-Man]

ILB Steve Pointer 6-0 229 Sr Lake City (Lake City SC) 5.0 of 5.0 [Run Zone]

ILB Barty Tillman 6-2 222 (Sr) Baptist Hill (Hollywood SC) 4.5 of 4.5 [Run Zone]

OLB Jeffrey Yeager 6-1 251 (Jr) Sebastian River (Sebastian, FL) 4.0 of 4.0 [Blitz]

ATH Marquise Reed 6-1 173 Jr St. Stephen's (Austin, TX) 5.0 of 5.0 [Man Coverage]

CB Nate Tensi  6-0 196 Sr Greer (Greer  SC) 5.0 of 5.0 [Man Coverage]

CB Malachi Douglas 6-1 184 (Sr) Southside (Gadsden) (Southside AL) 5.0 of 5.0 [Zone Coverage]

FS Marquise Holliday 6-1 198 Jr Cook (Adel, GA) 5.0 of 5.0 [Zone Coverage]

SS Samir Ware 5-11 200 Sr Pearl River CC (Poplarville, MS) 4.5 of 4.5 [Man Coverage]

K Greg Duper  6-0 171 Jr Lower Richland (Hopkins  SC) 4.5 of 4.5 [Power]

P Matteo Doran 5-7 187 Sr Taylor County (Butler, GA) 4.5 of 4.5 [Power]

Offense

QB Bryce Thompson

RB Christian Collins

RB Josh Gray

WR Adrian Allen

WR Danny Paz

WR Dean Stinson

TE Nehemiah Chavis

LT Cyrus Swartz

LG Filip Stinson
C Kevin Jones

RG David Coon

RT Esera Mulinu'u

Defense

DE Damian Johnson

DE Ibrahim Arrington

DT Kai Betts

DT Vincent Tharp

OLB Ahmed Nicholas

OLB Laremy Easter
ILB Ahmed Mark
ILB Nate Murrell

CB Nehemiah Samuel

CB Sonny Rice

FS Jeremy Easter

SS Jared Calloway

Special Teams

K Billy Robbins

P Martin Reagan

So since I've been with Duke since the 2014 season, I've seen almost every Duke game that's been played. A few choices were pretty easy, like Bryce Thompson and Kai Betts, Ahmed Mark, and Christian Collins who I think all have some school career record. Wide Receiver was probably the hardest. Stinson has had a short career, but will probably end up as a more accomplished receiver than Spaczek generally, though Spaczek had bad QBs. Also, I didn't really have a great candidate for a second OLB for this team.