Éireannach Go Bragh

Notre Dame pulls off the first big upset of the season, defeating #14 Michigan by 10 points.

Luck of the Aggies

Former TCU QB Felix Luck is now a member of the UC Davis Aggies, thanks to the NCAA Transfer Portal.

Week 1 Kickoff: Seahawks @ Packers

The defending champion Green Bay Packers host the Seahawks to kick off the 2023 NFLHC season, the 10th in league history.

Place Your Bets!

The Betting Market is now open, place your bets for a selection of weekly games with some prop bets, such as Super Bowl odds.
Sign in to follow this  
oklahomasucks

Oklahomasucks

1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.

oklahomosucks@gmail.com

2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.

Confirmed

3. What team do you want to coach?

Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders

4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.

UTEP, Louisiana Tech

5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.

I am 19 years old and a student at The University of Texas. I would be a good fit here cause I've done this before but my laptop broke.

6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?

I have plenty of free time

7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.

I think I only won one game last season so I can handle losing.

8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.

Reddit

You're approved for Middle Tennessee! Welcome back

• Request here for a :mtsu: logo for your avatar picture.
  • The season is currently in week 2. Here is your roster. Please post a depth chart in this forum. For help on making a depth chart, look here and you can look at other team's depth charts.
  • Go here and create an account with the same username, this is where gameplanning and recruiting happens. 
    • Please gameplan and recruit once you are approved on that site. Here is a guide for recruiting. Recruiting has not yet started for this season.

• If you do not log in for 14 consecutive days, you will be removed from the team.

• If you have any questions, you can send me a message or ask in the chatbox.

Welcome to the :cusa: !