Bred First To Be Champions

The SMU Mustangs are your 11th CFBHC National Champions!

Detroit Sends Lions to Maul Chiefs

Detroit has won Super Bowl X! DE Ilan Kuhn was named Super Bowl MVP with 1.5 sacks and fumble recovery TD.

Training Camp SZN

Training camp has now opened up. The defending AFC champion Kansas City Chiefs got to it early as they try to make their way back to Super Bowl XI.

The Cleveland Browns Select Zach Lombardi

With the first overall pick in the 2024 NFLHC Draft, the Cleveland Browns select Zach Lombardi, Quarterback, Navy.
  • Shoutbox

Shoutbox

Please enter your display name

alienufo

WoW Classic

Is anyone here planning on playing? It comes out in two weeks (8/27).  If so, we should coordinate on what server to play on and which faction (horde obviously).

I'm gonna be playing with a couple of my friends, gonna be on Grobbulus and def Horde

Still debating, but my current school situation and such might get in the way. and ofc Horde

probably glob, and of course horde, need my orc action.

I've tried current WoW before and it hasn't held my attention that long, but I'm done to try Classic with y'all.

Very glad y'all seem to be Horde instead of the Alliance pussies I live with.

I'll be on Whitemane.  Its a pacific PVP server but my old guild mates are gonna be on there so I gotta join them lol.  If any of you make a character there, message me.  name is same as here.

the classic WoW experience is quite authentic to the original

wow.png

I landed on Westfall pretty quickly. I got in immediately, have never even seen a queue.

But man, playing at launch was a fucking nightmare. I played on a very new, low population server on the least popular race (Undead) and it was a nightmare. I can't imagine how fucked it was for the streamer servers.

I'm on Herod, I had a 10k queue when I logged about an hour ago. I've had a 5 and 4 hour queue's the last two days. Today will be the longest probably at around 6 hours with the way its been going over the last two hours. I just had a bad login time today compared to the last two days. If you're on Herod let me know, I'm Horde as well I'll be on RFC tonight.

I've been using Chrome Remote Desktop to check queue while I'm in class away from my desktop. Then if I end up getting in before I get back to my desktop back home then I'll use it to stay not AFK and then just get it back when I get home. It's nice :)

How's everyone doing?

I've gotten a few classes to 10, but I'm trying one more (Warlock/Hunter, now Rogue). I want to see which I like the most before I go farther. But I'll probably level them all evenly.

ive gotten my warrior to level 27 so far.

Grobbulus, got a level 21 hunter, a level 20 mage, and a level 15 shaman so far. Have run RFC about 6 times so far, WC about 4 times, and DM once (Deadmines was great trying to sneak through STV lol). Long-term goal of trying to do every instance with the group of 3 or 4 others that I run with

I try to do every instance once, but I did WC twice because I didn't finish the quests the first time. Did BFD last night but also didn't finish stuff lol. Hate that instance though. Half the mobsin there disarm for like 10 seconds which makes tanking really difficult.

just hit level 60 on my warrior.

Nice, I hit 60 on my hunter last week. Splitting time now between grinding more BiS on my hunter, the beginning raids for my guild, and starting a feral druid tank for fun

bumping because I just got my Thunderfury this week and wanted to show off.

TF.jpg