Hoosier Daddy?

The last undefeated team in the Big Ten is... Indiana?!?! The Hoosiers went on the road and dominated Wisconsin en route to a 31-17 win.

Wegrets as QBs Wheeled Out For Season

Jets QB Erik Wegert severely ruptured his PCL on TNF, and Titans QB Thomas Wheeler tore his rotator cuff Sunday, significantly hurting the hopes of both teams for 2023.

Horned Frogs SteAMRALled

#6 Oklahoma State took it to TCU, going up 28-7 at halftime and winning 38-14. RB Amral Brown came up huge with 142 rushing yards and 2 TD.

100-yard Curse Blackballed

The Colts hadn't had a 100-yard rushing game since Tony Peaks posted 150 and 2 TD in Week 17 of 2018. 2 games of JB Blacknall later, a 5-year drought is broken.

Catch Or No Catch?

Bengals WR Adrian Jankowski was furious that this catch on MNF didn't count, and it led to a tantrum and fine. Was it a catch? Depends on the perspective.
Sign in to follow this  
Buckyb

Buckyb

1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can contacted.

burns_ads@yahoo.com

2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.

Confirmed

3. What team do you want to coach?

Troy

4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.

UNLV

New Mexico State

5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.

I am 37 years old, from Louisiana but currently living in South Carolina. I am a huge college football fan from games to recruiting. I currently work for myself so I should be able to devote myself to the community. FYI I was the coach of Troy last year, but had to step away due to losing my job. I'm ready to get involved again!

6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?

I should have at least 30 minutes to an hour every day to contribute content. 

7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing?

Losing is fine. I'm interested in the community and building a winner from the ground up. 

8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.

I found the site through Google the first time, and my memory the second. 

After applying for a position, that conference's commissioner will send you one or two easy questions to verify that you have read the coaching course and possess a basic knowledge to how the game works.

Once you've completed all these steps, you will be approved to join CFBHC!

Welcome back!  Your commissioner will hopefully be along soon-ish to finish your application.

@rabidsnowman

@Buckyb

You're re-approved for the Troy Trojans!  

We have begun the 2022-2023 season,  You already know where to find your roster :) .      

If you have any trouble with the interface, let me know and we'll get it sorted.   

If you have any further questions, concerns, or comments don't hesitate to ask in the chat or message me directly.  

Recruiting has just started, so make sure you don't miss out.  Get your plan ready ASAP.

Also, because this sim requires timely interaction, be aware that if you are inactive for 14 consecutive days (logging in as anonymous doesn't count) or fail to perform recruiting duties for your school for two weeks during the season that can be grounds for losing your team.

Welcome back to :troy: and welcome back to :CFBHC:!

@Buckyb, please reapply for the CFBHC Troy team on the interface so you can get your gameplanning and recruiting started.  Recruiting starts this weekend!

http://cfbhc.herokuapp.com/request-team/