Hoosier Daddy?

The last undefeated team in the Big Ten is... Indiana?!?! The Hoosiers went on the road and dominated Wisconsin en route to a 31-17 win.

Wegrets as QBs Wheeled Out For Season

Jets QB Erik Wegert severely ruptured his PCL on TNF, and Titans QB Thomas Wheeler tore his rotator cuff Sunday, significantly hurting the hopes of both teams for 2023.

Horned Frogs SteAMRALled

#6 Oklahoma State took it to TCU, going up 28-7 at halftime and winning 38-14. RB Amral Brown came up huge with 142 rushing yards and 2 TD.

100-yard Curse Blackballed

The Colts hadn't had a 100-yard rushing game since Tony Peaks posted 150 and 2 TD in Week 17 of 2018. 2 games of JB Blacknall later, a 5-year drought is broken.

Catch Or No Catch?

Bengals WR Adrian Jankowski was furious that this catch on MNF didn't count, and it led to a tantrum and fine. Was it a catch? Depends on the perspective.
Sign in to follow this  
Azul

The Best Songs of the Decade

The purpose of this is simple: I want to see what the people of CFBHC agree to be the best songs of the past decade (2010-2019) to be. Follow the link and submit what you believe the best songs of the 2010s to be. Afterwards, the Top 100 submissions will be compiled and posted on the site with a Spotify playlist.

Some ground rules:

1. Songs must have been officially released on or after January 1, 2010.
  2. You must submit at least 10 songs, though 25 slots are available if you wish
  3. For all submissions, follow this format: "Song Title", Artist
  4. Don't let anyone tell you what "best song" should mean. It's up to you and whatever internal metrics you choose; have fun!

https://forms.gle/ZgJTCbagbWx3rEAe8

Submissions won't close for a good month or so and I'll leave the form open for people to edit their responses if desired. Go ahead and talk shop about what you believe some of the stand out tracks of the decade to be.

Damn. My expertise is in 2008. 
One song that really sticks out as being influential in college was always Closer by The Chainsmokers, every single party in 2016 I always heard it and it is still being played 3 years later. 
Some other songs from the early 2010s was the start of Justin Beiber's Baby (and 2nd most disliked video on youtube), Superbass by Niki Minaj, I could go on and on mainly people started copying Ke$ha and her party attitude and it shifted pop music in a completely different direction from that of the slow music of R&B singers in the late 2000s
Gotta pour one out for Mac Miller

Anything from 2013-2015 was personally awful for me, 2014 especially.

Submitted. A mix of ones I personally like and ones that are pretty mainstream, I think.

Does it matter in which order we put them?

38 minutes ago, Minnowsotan said:

Does it matter in which order we put them?

Yes, "#1 Song" will be considered your first choice; the best song of the decade, and etc.

3 hours ago, Azul said:

Yes, "#1 Song" will be considered your first choice; the best song of the decade, and etc.

Oops looks like I need to do some editing

6 hours ago, Minnowsotan said:

2013-2015 was personally awful for me, 2014 especially.

2014 was when I really got into rap/ rnb that was my golden year lol

48 minutes ago, Osu said:

2014 was when I really got into rap/ rnb that was my golden year lol

The pop scene was awful from what I remember and that's when I switched to indie music scene

I don't know if what I'm submitting are "the best" songs of the '10s but I tried to narrow down to songs I've come back to a ton. This decade has spanned (for me and probably a ton of others since a lot of you are similar in age or just a little older than me) me going from 8th grade to high school in 2010, dating girls, all of high school and the good and bad that came with it, going to (a failed attempt at) college, entering the workforce, losing a ton of friends, gaining a ton more (especially through playing semipro, basically like a second, actual-spend-time-with family). And you can follow the emotional roller coaster I've had by following the changes in the music I've listened to lol. 

There were a lot of songs I wanted to include, I really liked Frank Ocean's Channel Orange in high school but I'm just on different vibes now, and similarly to Channel Orange, it's hard for me to pick out specific songs from like Kanye's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, Watch the Throne, The Weeknd's House of Balloons or Vince Staples' Summertime '06; I think I like those more as projects in their entirety, than songs as loosies. Also tried to stay away from recency bias as best as possible, so I won't put Melanie Martinez' new shit in here even though I'm constantly bumping it. 

Also fully prepared to have largely different choices than others based on every CFBHCVision lol