Bred First To Be Champions

The SMU Mustangs are your 11th CFBHC National Champions!

Detroit Sends Lions to Maul Chiefs

Detroit has won Super Bowl X! DE Ilan Kuhn was named Super Bowl MVP with 1.5 sacks and fumble recovery TD.

84 OVR Season

Nevada OLB Jordan Butler and Oklahoma CB Elijah Williams had great pro days, increasing their overalls to 84.

The Cleveland Browns are On The Clock

The Browns dodged a winless season but still clinched the #1 pick. Who will they take #1 overall? Will they even keep the pick?
  • Shoutbox

Shoutbox

Please enter your display name

Sign in to follow this  
NFL Network

Lions running back Randall praises team after win over Chiefs

Kenyon Randall joined 97.1 WXYT-FM, the Detroit Lions radio station, earlier this morning to assess the team's situation after their big win over the Chiefs the past week.

"It's been a dream man everything gone so well. We executing at all positions and I have full trust in Coach SlinkyJr to take us all the way," Randall answered to a question about defining the team's current mentality. He continued, "Cook and Simon are the perfect fit for what Rob and the offense want to do and I have a great relationship with Lawton and [Joe] McCord."

The Lions travel to Las Vegas this week to play the strong Raiders.

When asked who Randall fears the most on the Raiders defense he answered, "Alex Martin is one of the most underrated players in the league. His ability to read the situation is so far above others at the same position. I'm hoping to show him how it's done."

The Lions offense has gained 15% team chemistry and Kenyon Randall has gained an additional 7% chemistry with Dwayne Lawton and Joe McCord.

Randall has been a stud.  He had an incredible rookie season and has continued it into this season. 

Lions snowball effect is real. Luckily, the Raiders will be the next victims. Get ready for the ruining, LVR.

just my luck to have them firing on all cylinders now...

Our locker room right now:

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, SlinkyJr said:

Our locker room right now:

giphy.gif

:eyes:

you mean the GM ;)

Hell yeah, let's go Dwayne. #PackPros