Bred First To Be Champions

The SMU Mustangs are your 11th CFBHC National Champions!

Detroit Sends Lions to Maul Chiefs

Detroit has won Super Bowl X! DE Ilan Kuhn was named Super Bowl MVP with 1.5 sacks and fumble recovery TD.

84 OVR Season

Nevada OLB Jordan Butler and Oklahoma CB Elijah Williams had great pro days, increasing their overalls to 84.

The Cleveland Browns are On The Clock

The Browns dodged a winless season but still clinched the #1 pick. Who will they take #1 overall? Will they even keep the pick?
  • Shoutbox

Shoutbox

Please enter your display name

NFL Network

Bears free safety Randall Jones mic'd up vs Atlanta

Bears free safety Randall Jones was mic'd up today in the Chicago win over Atlanta and gave off several strongly worded opinions on the course of the day.

"We kicked those f****** in the nuts. Bow down b******," Jones said after the Bears stopped the Falcons for their third consecutive three and out.

Jones continued after half time, "WOOO I feel f****** great today. Jesse [Hutchins] how bout you? Roast falcon's on the menu tonight."

At the conclusion of the game Jones went and ran over to hug quarterback Mohammed Foster, "Playoffs baby, can you smell them? "

Jones has become a great team leader on the Bears defense, his antics in practice have made him a favorite amongst the entire team. Please use the following line for Jones going forward, additionally the Bears secondary has gained 15% chemistry.

FS Randall Jones 6-2 190 8 California [Man Coverage] [+1/C] 94

1 minute ago, NFL Network said:

the Bears stopped the Falcons for their third consecutive three and out.

this is definitely what i like to see today.  fucking kill me now for my past sins

Randall Jones has been a better-than-best-case scenario for us when Fazande demanded a trade. This team's out there winning games and having fun right now, and after a rough start it's good seeing the defense step up lately.