Jump to content

Pope, Eric, the Second

#7 Oklahoma QB Eric Pope reclaimed his starting job, and proceeded to go 25/36 for 343 yards and 4 TD as Oklahoma routed Texas 52-13.

Devy Flexes His Guns in Miami

The Saints pull the upset over Miami. Saints QB Aaron Devereaux threw for 3 TD as the New Orleans defense held Miami to 5 rushing yards in the 31-27 victory.

Meep Meep

UTSA snaps #11 Rice's 26-game winning streak in CUSA games with a decisive 31-20 road victory. QB Justin Radford threw for 208 yards and had 3 total TDs.

Foster: Chicagoan for QB

Bears QB Mohammed Foster has come into his own as the team has jumped to a 6-3 start. Foster put up 102 on the ground, including a 45-yard TD, in a 20-10 victory over LA.
  • Shoutbox

    Shoutbox

    Please enter your display name

Sign in to follow this  
CoachAnson

[TG] Oregon Ducks (2-2) at Syracuse Orange (3-1)

Recommended Posts

Oregon Ducks (2-2) at Syracuse Orange (3-1)
Syracuse, NY 1ST (E) 1ST (L) 2ND (E) 2ND (L) OT SCORE
:oregon: Oregon Ducks (2-2) 16 17 11 16 - 60
:cuse: Syracuse Orange (3-1) 20 17 18 18 - 73

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 3 0 1 1

Oregon Ducks (1st Half Early)
PG Dashaud Cook 6-2 215 (Fr) Butte Falls (Butte Falls OR) [Tenacity]
SG Andrew Williams 6-1 189 (Fr) Bonita Vista (Chula Vista CA)
SG Nick Miles 6-3 208 Fr Pinedale (Pinedale WY)
SF Tavell Barnes 6-6 238 Sr Stayton (Stayon OR) [Leadership]
PF Omar Monroe 6-5 230 (Jr) Century (Hillsboro OR)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 4 0 2 0
Just now, bingo415 said:

Oregon Ducks (1st Half Early)
PG Dashaud Cook 6-2 215 (Fr) Butte Falls (Butte Falls OR) [Tenacity]
SG Andrew Williams 6-1 189 (Fr) Bonita Vista (Chula Vista CA)
SG Nick Miles 6-3 208 Fr Pinedale (Pinedale WY)
SF Tavell Barnes 6-6 238 Sr Stayton (Stayon OR) [Leadership]
PF Omar Monroe 6-5 230 (Jr) Century (Hillsboro OR)

Doubling for Cook, Barnes, and Monroe. Barnes uses Leadership on both Cook rolls, including his Tenacity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 4 2 2 1

Syracuse Orange (1st Half Early)

PG Josh Bradley 5-11 185 (So) Saranac Lake (Saranac Lake NY) [Talent*]

SG Barett Parks 6-2 207 (Sr) Ledyard (Ledyard CT) [*]

SF Jurdel Hopkins 6-7 255 (So) Barrington (Barrington RI)

PF Solomon Mason 6-5 238 Fr Thomas Jefferson (Brooklyn NY) [Discipline]

C Trevaris Hunt 6-7 261 Jr Horseheads (Horseheads NY) [**]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 0 0 1 1
Just now, CoachAnson said:

Syracuse Orange (1st Half Early)

PG Josh Bradley 5-11 185 (So) Saranac Lake (Saranac Lake NY) [Talent*]

SG Barett Parks 6-2 207 (Sr) Ledyard (Ledyard CT) [*]

SF Jurdel Hopkins 6-7 255 (So) Barrington (Barrington RI)

PF Solomon Mason 6-5 238 Fr Thomas Jefferson (Brooklyn NY) [Discipline]

C Trevaris Hunt 6-7 261 Jr Horseheads (Horseheads NY) [**]

Doubling roll for Hunt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 3 2 3 1

Oregon Ducks (1st Half Late)

PG Kevin King 6-1 186 (So) Falls City (Falls City OR) [*]
SG Nick Miles 6-3 208 Fr Pinedale (Pinedale WY)
SF Bilal O'Neal 6-3 228 (So) Tigard (Tigard OR) [*]
PF Tyson Willis 6-7 237 Jr Murray (Murray UT) [*]
C Eli Hart 6-8 241 (Sr) Houston (Houston AK) [**]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 0 0 2 0
Just now, bingo415 said:

Oregon Ducks (1st Half Late)

PG Kevin King 6-1 186 (So) Falls City (Falls City OR) [*]
SG Nick Miles 6-3 208 Fr Pinedale (Pinedale WY)
SF Bilal O'Neal 6-3 228 (So) Tigard (Tigard OR) [*]
PF Tyson Willis 6-7 237 Jr Murray (Murray UT) [*]
C Eli Hart 6-8 241 (Sr) Houston (Houston AK) [**]

Doubling for Hart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 2 2 3 0

Syracuse Orange (1st Half Late)

PG Audell Carter 6-0 200 Fr Holy Cross (Flushing NY)

SG Andrew Peterson 6-4 222 Sr Cardinal Spellman (Bronx NY) [*]

SF Kadrick Hall 6-5 240 So McKinley Tech (Boston MA) [Motivation]

PF Javari Cross 6-4 219 (Fr) Cardinal Spellman (Bronx NY)

C Kadrick Gilbert 6-6 252 So Dwight Englewood (Englewood NJ)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 1 2 2 1
Just now, CoachAnson said:

Syracuse Orange (1st Half Late)

PG Audell Carter 6-0 200 Fr Holy Cross (Flushing NY)

SG Andrew Peterson 6-4 222 Sr Cardinal Spellman (Bronx NY) [*]

SF Kadrick Hall 6-5 240 So McKinley Tech (Boston MA) [Motivation]

PF Javari Cross 6-4 219 (Fr) Cardinal Spellman (Bronx NY)

C Kadrick Gilbert 6-6 252 So Dwight Englewood (Englewood NJ)

Motivation for Hall kicks in, adding 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0 4 2 0 0

Oregon Ducks (2nd Half Early)

PG Kevin King 6-1 186 (So) Falls City (Falls City OR) [*]
PG Dashaud Cook 6-2 215 (Fr) Butte Falls (Butte Falls OR) [Tenacity]
SF Bilal O'Neal 6-3 228 (So) Tigard (Tigard OR) [*]
PF Tyson Willis 6-7 237 Jr Murray (Murray UT) [*]
C Eli Hart 6-8 241 (Sr) Houston (Houston AK) [**]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 4 0 1 0

Syracuse Orange (2nd Half Early)

PG Josh Bradley 5-11 185 (So) Saranac Lake (Saranac Lake NY) [Talent*]

SG Barett Parks 6-2 207 (Sr) Ledyard (Ledyard CT) [*]

SF Kadrick Hall 6-5 240 So McKinley Tech (Boston MA) [Motivation]

PF Solomon Mason 6-5 238 Fr Thomas Jefferson (Brooklyn NY) [Discipline]

C Trevaris Hunt 6-7 261 Jr Horseheads (Horseheads NY) [**]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 4 2 3 0
Just now, CoachAnson said:

Syracuse Orange (2nd Half Early)

PG Josh Bradley 5-11 185 (So) Saranac Lake (Saranac Lake NY) [Talent*]

SG Barett Parks 6-2 207 (Sr) Ledyard (Ledyard CT) [*]

SF Kadrick Hall 6-5 240 So McKinley Tech (Boston MA) [Motivation]

PF Solomon Mason 6-5 238 Fr Thomas Jefferson (Brooklyn NY) [Discipline]

C Trevaris Hunt 6-7 261 Jr Horseheads (Horseheads NY) [**]

Doubling roll for Mason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 0 1 2 1

Oregon Ducks (2nd Half Late)

PG Kevin King 6-1 186 (So) Falls City (Falls City OR) [*]
PG Dashaud Cook 6-2 215 (Fr) Butte Falls (Butte Falls OR) [Tenacity]
SF Bilal O'Neal 6-3 228 (So) Tigard (Tigard OR) [*]
PF Tyson Willis 6-7 237 Jr Murray (Murray UT) [*]
C Eli Hart 6-8 241 (Sr) Houston (Houston AK) [**]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 0 2 2 0
Just now, bingo415 said:

Oregon Ducks (2nd Half Late)

PG Kevin King 6-1 186 (So) Falls City (Falls City OR) [*]
PG Dashaud Cook 6-2 215 (Fr) Butte Falls (Butte Falls OR) [Tenacity]
SF Bilal O'Neal 6-3 228 (So) Tigard (Tigard OR) [*]
PF Tyson Willis 6-7 237 Jr Murray (Murray UT) [*]
C Eli Hart 6-8 241 (Sr) Houston (Houston AK) [**]

Doubling for O'Neal and Hart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 3 0 3 1

Syracuse Orange (2nd Half Late)

PG Josh Bradley 5-11 185 (So) Saranac Lake (Saranac Lake NY) [Talent*]

SG Barett Parks 6-2 207 (Sr) Ledyard (Ledyard CT) [*]

SF Kadrick Hall 6-5 240 So McKinley Tech (Boston MA) [Motivation]

PF Solomon Mason 6-5 238 Fr Thomas Jefferson (Brooklyn NY) [Discipline]

C Trevaris Hunt 6-7 261 Jr Horseheads (Horseheads NY) [**]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 2 0 3 0
Just now, CoachAnson said:

Syracuse Orange (2nd Half Late)

PG Josh Bradley 5-11 185 (So) Saranac Lake (Saranac Lake NY) [Talent*]

SG Barett Parks 6-2 207 (Sr) Ledyard (Ledyard CT) [*]

SF Kadrick Hall 6-5 240 So McKinley Tech (Boston MA) [Motivation]

PF Solomon Mason 6-5 238 Fr Thomas Jefferson (Brooklyn NY) [Discipline]

C Trevaris Hunt 6-7 261 Jr Horseheads (Horseheads NY) [**]

Doubling roll for Bradley and Hunt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...