Pope, Eric, the Second

#7 Oklahoma QB Eric Pope reclaimed his starting job, and proceeded to go 25/36 for 343 yards and 4 TD as Oklahoma routed Texas 52-13.

Devy Flexes His Guns in Miami

The Saints pull the upset over Miami. Saints QB Aaron Devereaux threw for 3 TD as the New Orleans defense held Miami to 5 rushing yards in the 31-27 victory.

Meep Meep

UTSA snaps #11 Rice's 26-game winning streak in CUSA games with a decisive 31-20 road victory. QB Justin Radford threw for 208 yards and had 3 total TDs.

Foster: Chicagoan for QB

Bears QB Mohammed Foster has come into his own as the team has jumped to a 6-3 start. Foster put up 102 on the ground, including a 45-yard TD, in a 20-10 victory over LA.
  • Shoutbox

Shoutbox

Please enter your display name

kwheele

kwheele

1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.

reddit username: kwheele  or email: wheeler_keith_d@outlook.com

2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.

"Confirmed"

3. What team do you want to coach?

Old Dominion

4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.

Utah State

Northern Illinois

Stanford (if Bingo would allow me to have it if believer cant return)

(Any D1A FBS school that is available would be fine)

5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.

I am 50 years old. Been coaching high school or junior high school football since 1990.I currently live in southern California (originally from Oregon)  and work door to door sales. Spent 15 years as a teacher and principal. Looking for a more in depth coaching simulation than is currently out there. I believe my studiousness and attention to detail (as well as coaching background) would fit  a good fit for CFBHC.

6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week? I have 2-4 hours a day of free time to devote to this game.

7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.

It's all part of the process. I have coached rebuilding situations in real life and work in door to door sales. Rejection and loss is part of the learning process.

8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.

I searched for college football simulations and this was one of the top threads in Google. Read the description and the coaching course and am willing to put the time in to learn this game and become good at it. The recruiting and game planning/schemes aspects really caught my attention.

@Bubada will be around to take care of this shortly. 

Hey, can we wait approving him for a week? Thanks.

You're approved for ODU!

• Request here for a :odu: logo for your avatar picture.
  • The season is currently in week 12. Here is your roster. Please post a depth chart in this forum. Look at other depth charts and this thread for guidance. You may keep the same redshirts as the previous coach had here but you may not add any new ones. If you want to see the history of ODU, go to the wiki page. I update it at the end of every season so there is no info there on the current season.
  • Go here and create an account with the same username, this is where gameplanning and recruiting happens.
    • Please gameplan and recruit once you are approved on that site. Here is a guide for recruiting

• If you do not log in for 14 consecutive days, you will be removed from the team.

• If you have any questions, you can send me a message or ask in the chatbox.

Welcome to the :cusa: !