Pope, Eric, the Second

#7 Oklahoma QB Eric Pope reclaimed his starting job, and proceeded to go 25/36 for 343 yards and 4 TD as Oklahoma routed Texas 52-13.

Devy Flexes His Guns in Miami

The Saints pull the upset over Miami. Saints QB Aaron Devereaux threw for 3 TD as the New Orleans defense held Miami to 5 rushing yards in the 31-27 victory.

Meep Meep

UTSA snaps #11 Rice's 26-game winning streak in CUSA games with a decisive 31-20 road victory. QB Justin Radford threw for 208 yards and had 3 total TDs.

Foster: Chicagoan for QB

Bears QB Mohammed Foster has come into his own as the team has jumped to a 6-3 start. Foster put up 102 on the ground, including a 45-yard TD, in a 20-10 victory over LA.
  • Shoutbox

Shoutbox

Please enter your display name

Sign in to follow this  
Kirby

[2023] Cleveland Browns announce new Head Scout

mmjcyr8tfs3zbs4uhwyx

Berea, OH.

Following the departure of @SolutionA from the Cleveland Browns organisation, the Dawg Pound are pleased to announce the immediate hire of @Suffocation as the teams Head Scout. A prestigious coach at the FCS level with James Madison Dukes, Suffocation guided JMU to an FCS Championship game last season. Speaking with the Cleveland Herald, Browns Owner Kirby had the following to say:

"First and foremost i'd like to wish SolutionA the very best of luck in Los Angeles. He is a heck of a dude and i'm just glad we will only have to face his side once every four years. However, we are very excited to have Suffocation on board with myself and @brightfalls. He is one heck of a talent and the sky really is the limit for him here in this organisation. I've always had a lot of mutual respect for him being a fellow Brit but his results don't lie. He is a winner and that is something that we are on a mission to installing into this organisation all the way to the core."

The Browns are currently 0-10, and Coach Kirby is yet to guide the team to a single victory this season. With starting Quarterback Jordan North now injured for the season, it looks to only get rougher coming into the home stretch. It will be interesting to see next season if Kirby passes the coaching reigns to Suffocation and steps back to just being an advisory owner to both the GM and Head Coach, similar to the Indianapolis Colts Front Office set up, which is something that is familiar to Kirby having previously worked there.

#DAWGPOUND