Bred First To Be Champions

The SMU Mustangs are your 11th CFBHC National Champions!

Detroit Sends Lions to Maul Chiefs

Detroit has won Super Bowl X! DE Ilan Kuhn was named Super Bowl MVP with 1.5 sacks and fumble recovery TD.

84 OVR Season

Nevada OLB Jordan Butler and Oklahoma CB Elijah Williams had great pro days, increasing their overalls to 84.

The Cleveland Browns are On The Clock

The Browns dodged a winless season but still clinched the #1 pick. Who will they take #1 overall? Will they even keep the pick?
  • Shoutbox

Shoutbox

Please enter your display name

Associated Press

The NFC playoff field has been set

1 minute ago, Associated Press said:

Dallas will travel to San Francisco and Green Bay will travel to Atlanta in the wild card round to be played this week.

Will both road teams be favored?

Go Pack Go! JJ forever

Still a tough game regardless of who we played, but honestly I'm just happy to be here.  We beat Green Bay once, we can do it again.

2 hours ago, joedchi said:

Will both road teams be favored?

Just my opinion... This is the playoffs, no one is "favored." All these NFC teams, including the ones that barely missed have shown they are capable. Everyone in the field deserve the benefit of the doubt that they can win the Super Bowl.

Respect Atlanta. Respect San Francisco. Respect Dallas. Respect Philadelphia. Respect Chicago.

These six teams have a chance but nothing is given.

7 minutes ago, inspiral2 said:

Just my opinion... This is the playoffs, no one is "favored." All these NFC teams, including the ones that barely missed have shown they are capable. Everyone in the field deserve the benefit of the doubt that they can win the Super Bowl.

Respect Atlanta. Respect San Francisco. Respect Dallas. Respect Philadelphia. Respect Chicago.

Are you slowly becoming Bill Belichick?

21 minutes ago, inspiral2 said:

Actually Chicago doesn’t have one thankfully

11 hours ago, Soluna said:

Are you slowly becoming Bill Belichick?

Honestly, I've had too much fun tonight. I have no idea what I'm doing.

11 hours ago, inspiral2 said:

Lists 5 teams that have a chance to come out of the NFC.  Leaves out the 1 seed and puts in 2 teams that aren't even in the playoffs.  That's one for the bulletin board if I ever saw one.

46 minutes ago, HAFFnHAFF said:

Lists 5 teams that have a chance to come out of the NFC.  Leaves out the 1 seed and puts in 2 teams that aren't even in the playoffs.  That's one for the bulletin board if I ever saw one.

His point is about the lower seeds having a chance

and that seeding doesn’t really matter in this playoffs because everyone is so good. And I would agree with that

8 hours ago, HAFFnHAFF said:

8 hours ago, SlinkyJr said:

His point is about the lower seeds having a chance

and that seeding doesn’t really matter in this playoffs because everyone is so good. And I would agree with that

Yeah what Slinky said.

I don’t accept this explanation and will be posting it as bulletin board material anyways lol