Bred First To Be Champions

The SMU Mustangs are your 11th CFBHC National Champions!

Detroit Sends Lions to Maul Chiefs

Detroit has won Super Bowl X! DE Ilan Kuhn was named Super Bowl MVP with 1.5 sacks and fumble recovery TD.

If You Can Dodge the Super Bowl, You Can Dodge a Ball

It's Pro Bowl season again, and with the return of the skills competition, Ron Rice (#97) will attempt to defend his dodgeball title.

The Cleveland Browns are On The Clock

The Browns dodged a winless season but still clinched the #1 pick. Who will they take #1 overall? Will they even keep the pick?
  • Shoutbox

Shoutbox

Please enter your display name

bingo415

Jan. 2020 Fund Drive

Hello, CFBHC coaches!!

2020 is off to a blazing start, and Jan/Feb. will see a new National Champion crowned, a new Super Bowl champ anointed, the NFLHC Draft take place, and many hopes and dreams fostered and/or quashed!! 

Now is the PERFECT time to also consider your ability to help support the daily maintenance and preservation of the site as a whole. Right now, the infrastructure of the site is working well (Praise Garrett!!), but the recent outage last fall stretched the funds for the operators. 

Here's the skinny: the site costs $70 per month to operate (server + incidental maintenance), plus an annual housing fee of $250. 

If we can raise $1,000 from the entire community, we can maintain the site at its current level. Otherwise, we'll be faced with a downgrade site-wide, due to cost. I bet we can do this by the end of February. 

I know how much this site means for all of us. Whether it is your passion, your hobby, or your best outlet for memes, we owe it to the site to maintain. If you're in school, consider a $5 donation. If you're working and able, please consider a donation that works for you. This is great use of some outstanding tax returns ;)!!!  If a Conference, as a whole, wants to get together to cover the operations cost for a particular month, GREAT!  PAC-12 bros, can we take the first swing and cover February? 

I'll put up the first $125 to the fund drive, for the annual housing fee. And, I'll keep updating our progress toward our goal. @Soluna, would you make a Shoutbox alert of this post, so people can be fully aware of the need?

Let's do it! 2020 Fund Drive starts NOW!!!

Fundraising-Thermometer.jpg

By the way, the Donation portal is on the Home screen sidebar, scroll down to donate. All payments go through PayPal. If you want to contribute another way (Venmo, Zell, etc), just message me and I can make the conversion for you easily. 

Done.  Donated. 

Just donated :) 

I can't find Rome's donation thread, but I did state at the beginning of the season that I would donate $5 for each Jake Davis this season.

36 TDs * $5 = $180.  (Had to do it in 3 installments because the donation widget has fixed values)

UekcZdk.png

I will get my $5 in.  If I win the Natty I'll cover the whole Big XII's $5 in celebration though!  Not an excuse for them not to donate though, lets rep the Big XII like we always do!

The Mountain Best will take March

I received a tax return of $59. I am very poor. I will be donating it to the site.

5 minutes ago, caesari said:

I received a tax return of $59. I am very poor. I will be donating it to the site.

Ha! Awesome. That's better than paying in a shit-ton...I gotta get a new accountant. ;)

Donated earlier this month but Ill chip in again after work

1 hour ago, HAFFnHAFF said:

I will get my $5 in.  If I win the Natty I'll cover the whole Big XII's $5 in celebration though!  Not an excuse for them not to donate though, lets rep the Big XII like we always do! 

I promise to cover the entire SEC (14 teams instead of a measly 10) if I win the Natty

I got u

Donated, go PAC go

2 hours ago, Jieret said:

that I would donate $5 for each Jake Davis this season.

I'm pretty sure there was only one Jake Davis this season and you knew that. Wow so generous. :P

I will donate for every Amral Brown this season. 

37 minutes ago, Kremit said:

I'm pretty sure there was only one Jake Davis this season and you knew that. Wow so generous. :P

I will donate for every Amral Brown this season. 

You can donate $5 for every team that passes on Amral Brown in the draft...real chip on the shoulder stuff...

2 minutes ago, bingo415 said:

You can donate $5 for every team that passes on Amral Brown in the draft...real chip on the shoulder stuff...

I was actually really hoping I'd play you in a bowl game like Jamzz mocked because I had planned that I was gonna run smashmouth more run just to prove a point lol

Thank you guys for all the donations it's really very much appreciated. Hopefully we can keep this going forever.

I love you guys.

2 hours ago, cmcgill said:

I promise to cover the entire SEC (14 teams instead of a measly 10) if I win the Natty

But I was told you weren’t going to be in the Natty?

Great work, everyone! $600 on Day 1 is great!

200.gif?cid=790b76114251b3b48efc5ddf6455

We've had some big hitters help out a ton...NOW is the time for incredibly useful small donations. $5 and $10 do PLENTY of good. 

PAC-12 is taking February (already nailed it)

MWC is on for March (way to go!)

Who's got April, May...

Let's get this nipped by end of February, if not sooner! 

WQHItoG_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Will Donate again in celebration if I win my bowl or ISU wins the FCS

I'll donate with the MWC in March, but I got an extra $125 when Storm finally concedes Kansas to me; $1 for every game Kansas has played without me as coach.

Donated $10 as it is all that I can afford at the moment. This is the only site I have ever supported and I am happy to support the site

24 minutes ago, NateTheGreat said:

I pledge $10 for every win (including bowl/playoff games) I have this year, I'll also pledge an extra $100 if I win the conference on top of that and up it to $150 if I make the Natty.

as in 2024 right