Bred First To Be Champions

The SMU Mustangs are your 11th CFBHC National Champions!

Detroit Sends Lions to Maul Chiefs

Detroit has won Super Bowl X! DE Ilan Kuhn was named Super Bowl MVP with 1.5 sacks and fumble recovery TD.

If You Can Dodge the Super Bowl, You Can Dodge a Ball

It's Pro Bowl season again, and with the return of the skills competition, Ron Rice (#97) will attempt to defend his dodgeball title.

The Cleveland Browns are On The Clock

The Browns dodged a winless season but still clinched the #1 pick. Who will they take #1 overall? Will they even keep the pick?
  • Shoutbox

Shoutbox

Please enter your display name

Sign in to follow this  
Curby4

Curby4

1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.

curbyclark828@gmail.com. Curby4 on Discord

2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.

Confirmed 

3. What team do you want to coach?

Tulsa :tulsa:

4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.

Old Dominion :odu:

Louisiana Tech :lt:

5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.

Former Head Coach of the Houston Cougars. I didn't want to leave Houston, but I got a little out of the groove of getting on the site during Christmas and now here I am lol. I really liked what I was building at Houston through recruiting and media so it's kind of a no-brainer for me to go back to an AAC team. Even though Houston wasn't successful on the field in my time as head coach, I think I did well recruiting in Texas. Houston kind of had limited resources when I joined the team so I can't wait to see what I do with an already established team like Tulsa.

6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?

Enough 

7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.

Houston was 1-10 when I left and I think 1-7 when I joined but, I still enjoyed writing media and I LOVE CROOTING!

8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.

Google 

@TheTodd15

@Curby4

Congrats you are approved for Tulsa! 

You know the drill. Don't forget to request account elevation here. Also request Tulsa on the interface. If you are not logged in for two weeks you will be deemed inactive again, which will make getting a job here in the future more difficult. Pls don't leave me again.