Bred First To Be Champions

The SMU Mustangs are your 11th CFBHC National Champions!

Detroit Sends Lions to Maul Chiefs

Detroit has won Super Bowl X! DE Ilan Kuhn was named Super Bowl MVP with 1.5 sacks and fumble recovery TD.

If You Can Dodge the Super Bowl, You Can Dodge a Ball

It's Pro Bowl season again, and with the return of the skills competition, Ron Rice (#97) will attempt to defend his dodgeball title.

The Cleveland Browns are On The Clock

The Browns dodged a winless season but still clinched the #1 pick. Who will they take #1 overall? Will they even keep the pick?
  • Shoutbox

Shoutbox

Please enter your display name

Soluna

Guess the NFL Player from the Career Stat Line

Rules:

• Players must have played at least 3 seasons. List how many teams they played for.
  • Real NFL players only please.
  • You may not use any lookup tools to figure out who the player is.

I will post the first player, when I confirm that one of the guesses was correct the person who was confirmed can post theirs.

Here's the first player:

Played for two teams but one team twice. Started in 188 games, played 202. Caught 860 passes for 11,438 yards and 62 touchdowns. He made the pro bowl twice, the playoffs five times, and was first-team all-pro once (2004).

5 minutes ago, Soluna said:

Rules:

• Players must have played at least 3 seasons. List how many teams they played for.
  • Real NFL players only please.
  • You may not use any lookup tools to figure out who the player is.

I will post the first player, when I confirm that one of the guesses was correct the person who was confirmed can post theirs.

Here's the first player:

Played for two teams but one team twice. Started in 188 games, played 202. Caught 860 passes for 11,438 yards and 62 touchdowns. He made the pro bowl twice, the playoffs five times, and was first-team all-pro once (2004).

Mushin?? I know he played for the Bears a few years otherwise its Ocho

4 minutes ago, NateTheGreat said:

Mushin?? I know he played for the Bears a few years otherwise its Ocho

Wow you got that really fast wtf. It's Muhsin Muhammad. Your turn. Try to provide the info like how I did, don't list too many years if you can.

7 minutes ago, Soluna said:

Wow you got that really fast wtf. It's Muhsin Muhammad. Your turn. Try to provide the info like how I did, don't list too many years if you can.

Yea learned about him having 11k odd receiving yards at a sports trivia night at a bar downtown Madison haha, the more you know.

Next Player: Played for 3 teams, tallying up 903 solo tackles, 38TFL, 23QBHits and 29INTs and 8FF. This player has been on 2 All Pro 1st Teams (2011, 2014), 6 Pro Bowls and has currently 201 games played, 186 of them starting. 

29 minutes ago, NateTheGreat said:

Yea learned about him having 11k odd receiving yards at a sports trivia night at a bar downtown Madison haha, the more you know.

Next Player: Played for 3 teams, tallying up 903 solo tackles, 38TFL, 23QBHits and 29INTs and 8FF. This player has been on 2 All Pro 1st Teams (2011, 2014), 6 Pro Bowls and has currently 201 games played, 186 of them starting. 

My gut says Revis but tbh it could be anyone.

56 minutes ago, NateTheGreat said:

I'm gonna say it is Eric Weddle. 

Next Player: Played for 6 years in the NFL, almost 2,000 recieving yards, over 5,000 return yards, 7 Return touchdowns, 10 Recieving touchdowns, 3-time Pro Bowl, 1-time Super Bowl Champ, 6-time All Pro, only missed one game. 

8 minutes ago, nemolee.exe said:

Next Player: Played for 6 years in the NFL, almost 2,000 recieving yards, over 5,000 return yards, 7 Return touchdowns, 10 Recieving touchdowns, 3-time Pro Bowl, 1-time Super Bowl Champ, 6-time All Pro, only missed one game. 

Hester?
Edit: Never mind, he didn’t win a chip.

14 minutes ago, nemolee.exe said:

Desmond Howard?

55 minutes ago, nemolee.exe said:

Dante Hall? I don't know if he ever won a Super Bowl, maybe he played for someone other than the Chiefs for a year.

56 minutes ago, nemolee.exe said:

All 3 were incorrect.

HINT: He is currently playing in the NFL, and has played for 4 teams already.

35 minutes ago, nemolee.exe said:

All 3 were incorrect.

HINT: He is currently playing in the NFL, and has played for 4 teams already.

Cordarrelle Patterson?

Next Player: Played for 13 years on 3 teams, 525 tackles, 63 sacks, 5 INT, 9 FF, 6x Pro Bowl, 5x First-Team All-Pro

6 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Next Player: Played for 13 years on 3 teams, 525 tackles, 63 sacks, 5 INT, 9 FF, 6x Pro Bowl, 5x First-Team All-Pro

Jared Allen?

1 minute ago, taffyowner said:

Jared Allen?

Nope. (Allen had 136 sacks)

1 minute ago, taffyowner said:

Jared Allen?

Just now, Jumbo said:

Allen also played for 4 teams (Chiefs, Vikings :wub: , a gross team, Panthers)

5 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

4 minutes ago, llamas said:

Allen also played for 4 teams (Chiefs, Vikings :wub: , a gross team, Panthers)

damn, and I looked it up so I'm out... 

5 minutes ago, llamas said:

a gross team

He never played for Green Bay.

19 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

DeMarcus Ware?

4 minutes ago, jared2001usa said:

DeMarcus Ware?

Nope. 138.5 sacks. Also only 2 teams.

Cant be a pass rusher with only 63 sacks. What about someone like Haloti Ngata