Jump to content

Bred First To Be Champions

The SMU Mustangs are your 11th CFBHC National Champions!

Detroit Sends Lions to Maul Chiefs

Detroit has won Super Bowl X! DE Ilan Kuhn was named Super Bowl MVP with 1.5 sacks and fumble recovery TD.

If You Can Dodge the Super Bowl, You Can Dodge a Ball

It's Pro Bowl season again, and with the return of the skills competition, Ron Rice (#97) will attempt to defend his dodgeball title.

The Cleveland Browns are On The Clock

The Browns dodged a winless season but still clinched the #1 pick. Who will they take #1 overall? Will they even keep the pick?
  • Shoutbox

    Shoutbox

    Please enter your display name

Soluna

Guess the NFL Player from the Career Stat Line

Recommended Posts

Rules:

  • Players must have played at least 3 seasons. List how many teams they played for.
  • Real NFL players only please.
  • You may not use any lookup tools to figure out who the player is.

 

I will post the first player, when I confirm that one of the guesses was correct the person who was confirmed can post theirs.

 

Here's the first player:

 

Played for two teams but one team twice. Started in 188 games, played 202. Caught 860 passes for 11,438 yards and 62 touchdowns. He made the pro bowl twice, the playoffs five times, and was first-team all-pro once (2004).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Soluna said:

Rules:

  • Players must have played at least 3 seasons. List how many teams they played for.
  • Real NFL players only please.
  • You may not use any lookup tools to figure out who the player is.

 

I will post the first player, when I confirm that one of the guesses was correct the person who was confirmed can post theirs.

 

Here's the first player:

 

Played for two teams but one team twice. Started in 188 games, played 202. Caught 860 passes for 11,438 yards and 62 touchdowns. He made the pro bowl twice, the playoffs five times, and was first-team all-pro once (2004).

Mushin?? I know he played for the Bears a few years otherwise its Ocho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NateTheGreat said:

Mushin?? I know he played for the Bears a few years otherwise its Ocho

 

Wow you got that really fast wtf. It's Muhsin Muhammad. Your turn. Try to provide the info like how I did, don't list too many years if you can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Soluna said:

 

Wow you got that really fast wtf. It's Muhsin Muhammad. Your turn. Try to provide the info like how I did, don't list too many years if you can.

Yea learned about him having 11k odd receiving yards at a sports trivia night at a bar downtown Madison haha, the more you know.

 

Next Player: Played for 3 teams, tallying up 903 solo tackles, 38TFL, 23QBHits and 29INTs and 8FF. This player has been on 2 All Pro 1st Teams (2011, 2014), 6 Pro Bowls and has currently 201 games played, 186 of them starting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, NateTheGreat said:

Yea learned about him having 11k odd receiving yards at a sports trivia night at a bar downtown Madison haha, the more you know.

 

Next Player: Played for 3 teams, tallying up 903 solo tackles, 38TFL, 23QBHits and 29INTs and 8FF. This player has been on 2 All Pro 1st Teams (2011, 2014), 6 Pro Bowls and has currently 201 games played, 186 of them starting. 

My gut says Revis but tbh it could be anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, NateTheGreat said:

Yea learned about him having 11k odd receiving yards at a sports trivia night at a bar downtown Madison haha, the more you know.

 

Next Player: Played for 3 teams, tallying up 903 solo tackles, 38TFL, 23QBHits and 29INTs and 8FF. This player has been on 2 All Pro 1st Teams (2011, 2014), 6 Pro Bowls and has currently 201 games played, 186 of them starting. 

I'm gonna say it is Eric Weddle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Next Player: Played for 6 years in the NFL, almost 2,000 recieving yards, over 5,000 return yards, 7 Return touchdowns, 10 Recieving touchdowns, 3-time Pro Bowl, 1-time Super Bowl Champ, 6-time All Pro, only missed one game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, nemolee.exe said:

Next Player: Played for 6 years in the NFL, almost 2,000 recieving yards, over 5,000 return yards, 7 Return touchdowns, 10 Recieving touchdowns, 3-time Pro Bowl, 1-time Super Bowl Champ, 6-time All Pro, only missed one game. 

Hester?
Edit: Never mind, he didn’t win a chip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, nemolee.exe said:

Next Player: Played for 6 years in the NFL, almost 2,000 recieving yards, over 5,000 return yards, 7 Return touchdowns, 10 Recieving touchdowns, 3-time Pro Bowl, 1-time Super Bowl Champ, 6-time All Pro, only missed one game. 

Desmond Howard?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, nemolee.exe said:

Next Player: Played for 6 years in the NFL, almost 2,000 recieving yards, over 5,000 return yards, 7 Return touchdowns, 10 Recieving touchdowns, 3-time Pro Bowl, 1-time Super Bowl Champ, 6-time All Pro, only missed one game. 

 

Dante Hall? I don't know if he ever won a Super Bowl, maybe he played for someone other than the Chiefs for a year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, nemolee.exe said:

Next Player: Played for 6 years in the NFL, almost 2,000 recieving yards, over 5,000 return yards, 7 Return touchdowns, 10 Recieving touchdowns, 3-time Pro Bowl, 1-time Super Bowl Champ, 6-time All Pro, only missed one game. 

All 3 were incorrect.

 

HINT: He is currently playing in the NFL, and has played for 4 teams already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, nemolee.exe said:

All 3 were incorrect.

 

HINT: He is currently playing in the NFL, and has played for 4 teams already.

 

Cordarrelle Patterson?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Next Player: Played for 13 years on 3 teams, 525 tackles, 63 sacks, 5 INT, 9 FF, 6x Pro Bowl, 5x First-Team All-Pro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Next Player: Played for 13 years on 3 teams, 525 tackles, 63 sacks, 5 INT, 9 FF, 6x Pro Bowl, 5x First-Team All-Pro

Jared Allen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, taffyowner said:

Jared Allen?

 

Nope. (Allen had 136 sacks)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, taffyowner said:

Jared Allen?

 

 

Just now, Jumbo said:

 

Nope. (Allen had 136 sacks)

 

Allen also played for 4 teams (Chiefs, Vikings :wub: , a gross team, Panthers)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

 

Nope. (Allen had 136 sacks)

 

4 minutes ago, llamas said:

 

 

 

Allen also played for 4 teams (Chiefs, Vikings :wub: , a gross team, Panthers)

damn, and I looked it up so I'm out... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, llamas said:

a gross team

He never played for Green Bay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Next Player: Played for 13 years on 3 teams, 525 tackles, 63 sacks, 5 INT, 9 FF, 6x Pro Bowl, 5x First-Team All-Pro

DeMarcus Ware?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jared2001usa said:

DeMarcus Ware?

 

Nope. 138.5 sacks. Also only 2 teams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cant be a pass rusher with only 63 sacks. What about someone like Haloti Ngata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...