Jump to content

Bred First To Be Champions

The SMU Mustangs are your 11th CFBHC National Champions!

Detroit Sends Lions to Maul Chiefs

Detroit has won Super Bowl X! DE Ilan Kuhn was named Super Bowl MVP with 1.5 sacks and fumble recovery TD.

Training Camp SZN

Training camp has now opened up. The defending AFC champion Kansas City Chiefs got to it early as they try to make their way back to Super Bowl XI.

The Cleveland Browns Select Zach Lombardi

With the first overall pick in the 2024 NFLHC Draft, the Cleveland Browns select Zach Lombardi, Quarterback, Navy.
  • Shoutbox

    Shoutbox

    Please enter your display name

Soluna

Guess the NFL Player from the Career Stat Line

Recommended Posts

On 2/11/2020 at 6:02 PM, caesari said:

I'll give everyone a hint: at the end of his career, he was in fact a Bronco with Jay Cutler.

Can you bump this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2020 at 6:14 PM, caesari said:

Alright I have a good one I think.

 

2 teams over 10 years. Didn’t appear in a game in 3 of those seasons. 2,944 career rushing yards, 1,410 receiving, 27 total touchdowns. 
 

both teams he played for have animal mascots. Neither won a Super Bowl while he was there, but his teams appeared in 4 total championship games (although he didn’t appear in all of those due to injuries). 

 

Mike Anderson?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope. Majority of his career was spent with the Eagles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Correll Buckhalter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, stinsy said:

Correll Buckhalter

Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only a 5 year career, but he holds a special place in my memory bank.

 

Played for two teams (both AFC)

 

1,896 rushing yards, 808 receiving yards, 18 total TDs

 

Was pretty electric his rookie season, but then got hit with a bad case of fumblitis and never recovered after his sophomore season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2020 at 7:34 PM, stinsy said:

Only a 5 year career, but he holds a special place in my memory bank.

 

Played for two teams (both AFC)

 

1,896 rushing yards, 808 receiving yards, 18 total TDs

 

Was pretty electric his rookie season, but then got hit with a bad case of fumblitis and never recovered after his sophomore season.

Kevin Jones?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2020 at 8:34 PM, stinsy said:

Only a 5 year career, but he holds a special place in my memory bank.

 

Played for two teams (both AFC)

 

1,896 rushing yards, 808 receiving yards, 18 total TDs

 

Was pretty electric his rookie season, but then got hit with a bad case of fumblitis and never recovered after his sophomore season.

 

Steve Slaton 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, smackemz said:

 

Steve Slaton 


My guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/27/2020 at 9:45 PM, smackemz said:

 

Steve Slaton 

 

On 2/28/2020 at 4:39 AM, stinsy said:


My guy

 

go go smackemz!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This guy was a 1st round draft pick. Played for 2 teams

 

4,236 rushing yards and 795 receiving yards. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/29/2020 at 1:34 PM, smackemz said:

This guy was a 1st round draft pick. Played for 2 teams

 

4,236 rushing yards and 795 receiving yards. 

I want to guess like Marion Barber but I don't think he was a 1st rounder. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not Marion Barber.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2020 at 8:35 AM, smackemz said:

It's not Marion Barber.  

Beanie Wells?

 

I hope its a mid 00s RB because otherwise Im just taking even worse shots in the dark lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, llamas said:

Beanie Wells?

 

I hope its a mid 00s RB because otherwise Im just taking even worse shots in the dark lmao

 

It's not Beanie Wells.  

 

It's a 00s-10s RB.  He was often in the news for things he said not because of his football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, smackemz said:

 

It's not Beanie Wells.  

 

It's a 00s-10s RB.  He was often in the news for things he said not because of his football.

Rickie Williams?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Time said:

Rickie Williams?

 

Nope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ron Dayne? Cadillac Williams?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, caesari said:

Ron Dayne? Cadillac Williams?

 

Nope.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, smackemz said:

 

It's not Beanie Wells.  

 

It's a 00s-10s RB.  He was often in the news for things he said not because of his football.

 

Based on this, Rashard Mendenhall? Although that's more post-playing career but I can't think of any other mediocre first round RB that fits that description, unless this is like Marshawn Lynch, but stats are way too low for that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jumbo said:

 

Based on this, Rashard Mendenhall? Although that's more post-playing career but I can't think of any other mediocre first round RB that fits that description, unless this is like Marshawn Lynch, but stats are way too low for that

 

Winner!  Rashard Mendenhall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, smackemz said:

 

Winner!  Rashard Mendenhall

 

You can go again if you want, I just realized I'm definitely not going to check this thread enough to do this properly lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/10/2020 at 2:44 PM, smackemz said:

 

Winner!  Rashard Mendenhall

 

On 3/10/2020 at 2:55 PM, Jumbo said:

 

You can go again if you want, I just realized I'm definitely not going to check this thread enough to do this properly lol

 

pls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Soluna said:

 

 

pls

 

Well I do have more free time now lol....

 

This player played the first part of his career for the Dolphins before being traded for a 2nd round pick. He finished his career with 540 receptions, 7,648 receiving yards, and 58 TD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...