Bred First To Be Champions

The SMU Mustangs are your 11th CFBHC National Champions!

Detroit Sends Lions to Maul Chiefs

Detroit has won Super Bowl X! DE Ilan Kuhn was named Super Bowl MVP with 1.5 sacks and fumble recovery TD.

If You Can Dodge the Super Bowl, You Can Dodge a Ball

It's Pro Bowl season again, and with the return of the skills competition, Ron Rice (#97) will attempt to defend his dodgeball title.

The Cleveland Browns are On The Clock

The Browns dodged a winless season but still clinched the #1 pick. Who will they take #1 overall? Will they even keep the pick?
  • Shoutbox

Shoutbox

Please enter your display name

Sign in to follow this  
joedchi

[2024] Pittsburgh Steelers Announce New Head Coach

Image result for pittsburgh post gazette

Image result for steelers cowher colbert

It's official: University of Pittsburgh head coach @TheLiberator is the new head coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers, the team announced Thursday.  Contract details were not disclosed but it is said to be a 3 year contract according Adam Schefter of NFLHC.com.

TheLiberator posted a 10-3 record in his lone season at Army before moving on to Pitt where he's taken them to three consecutive bowl games.  He has no previous NFLHC experience but that didn't stop the Steelers from tabbing him as their next coach.  "We interviewed multiple candidates, some with NFLHC experience and some without" said Steelers owner and GM @joedchi.  "TheLiberator has a vision and a desire to bring the Steelers back to the top of the division and beyond.  He's also a Pittsburgh guy and that weighed heavily in the decision."

We're excited to bring him in to join with myself and Head Scout @StorMy.  

TheLiberator replaces @TuscanSota who stepped down at the end of the season.  

#SteelersNation

As a Pittsburgh man I am extremely excited to coach both of my hometown teams, I had never believed that this was a possibility but when the opportunity came I could not pass it up. I am very excited to start working with the @StorMy and @joedchi before this years draft and working to get the Steelers into ship shape and playoff caliber team. Thank you!

Idk if there could be a better option for the coach of this team. Congrats @TheLiberator

Congrats @TheLiberator! Wishing the best for you, @joedchi and @StorMy moving forward. Take back the North!