Jump to content

Bred First To Be Champions

The SMU Mustangs are your 11th CFBHC National Champions!

Detroit Sends Lions to Maul Chiefs

Detroit has won Super Bowl X! DE Ilan Kuhn was named Super Bowl MVP with 1.5 sacks and fumble recovery TD.

If You Can Dodge the Super Bowl, You Can Dodge a Ball

It's Pro Bowl season again, and with the return of the skills competition, Ron Rice (#97) will attempt to defend his dodgeball title.

The Cleveland Browns are On The Clock

The Browns dodged a winless season but still clinched the #1 pick. Who will they take #1 overall? Will they even keep the pick?
  • Shoutbox

    Shoutbox

    Please enter your display name

Sign in to follow this  
joedchi

[2023-REG] Xavier Musketeers (3-18, 0-9) at #18 NC State Wolfpack (13-8, 4-5)

Recommended Posts

Xavier Musketeers (3-18, 0-9) at #18 NC State Wolfpack (13-8, 4-5)
PNC Arena - Raleigh, NC 1ST (E) 1ST (L) 2ND (E) 2ND (L) OT SCORE
:xavier: Xavier Musketeers (3-18, 0-9) 17 17 14 14 - 62
:ncsu: NC State Wolfpack (13-8, 4-5) 16 19 13 20 - 68

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 3 0 1 0

HCA

3+2-2 = 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 3 2 1 1

Xavier Musketeers (1st Half Early)

PG Ashton Watts 6-3 215 Jr Archbishop Moeller (Cincinati OH) [*]

SG Vernon Rivers 6-5 224 (So) Crestview (Convoy OH) [Sharpshooter]

SF Dwayne Small 6-8 258 Fr Walton-Verona (Walton KY) [Discipline]

PF Keenan Chambers 6-6 239 Jr Madison Central (Richmond KY)

C Davion Muhammad 6-8 245 (Jr) Archbishop Moeller (Cincinati OH) [*]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 4 1 2 2
2 minutes ago, joedchi said:

Xavier Musketeers (1st Half Early)

PG Ashton Watts 6-3 215 Jr Archbishop Moeller (Cincinati OH) [*]

SG Vernon Rivers 6-5 224 (So) Crestview (Convoy OH) [Sharpshooter]

SF Dwayne Small 6-8 258 Fr Walton-Verona (Walton KY) [Discipline]

PF Keenan Chambers 6-6 239 Jr Madison Central (Richmond KY)

C Davion Muhammad 6-8 245 (Jr) Archbishop Moeller (Cincinati OH) [*]

 

Reroll Chambers and Muhammed

 

Xavier Score Sheet (First Half Early)
Player Rolls Doubling Rolls Attributes Stars Total Notes
PG Ashton Watts 6-3 215 Jr Archbishop Moeller (Cincinati OH) [*] 4 - - 1 5 -
SG Vernon Rivers 6-5 224 (So) Crestview (Convoy OH) [Sharpshooter] 3 - - - 3 -
SF Dwayne Small 6-8 258 Fr Walton-Verona (Walton KY) [Discipline] 2 - - - 2

-3 to HCA

PF Keenan Chambers 6-6 239 Jr Madison Central (Richmond KY) 1 2 - - 3 -
C Davion Muhammad 6-8 245 (Jr) Archbishop Moeller (Cincinati OH) [*] 1 2 - 1 4 -

 

Total 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 3 0 2 2

NC State Wolfpack 1st Half Early

PG Donald Perry 6-0 194 Sr Trinity (Trinity NC) [Leadership*]

SG Narquise Simmons 6-5 221 (Sr) South Point (Belmont NC) [Talent]

SF Jaronte Kelley 6-4 217 (Jr) Thomasville (Thomasville NC) [Talent]

PF Everson Parks 6-6 240 So North Central (Kershaw SC) [Tenacity]

C Neville Hodges 6-6 249 Jr Riverside (Durham NC) [*]

 

SCHOOL MASCOT Score Sheet (First/Second Half Early/Late)
Player Rolls Doubling Rolls Attributes Stars Total Notes
PG Donald Perry 6-0 194 Sr Trinity (Trinity NC) [Leadership*] 3 - - 1 4 -
SG Narquise Simmons 6-5 221 (Sr) South Point (Belmont NC) [Talent] 3 - 2 - 5 -
SF Jaronte Kelley 6-4 217 (Jr) Thomasville (Thomasville NC) [Talent] 0 - 2 - 2 -
PF Everson Parks 6-6 240 So North Central (Kershaw SC) [Tenacity] 2 - - - 2 -
C Neville Hodges 6-6 249 Jr Riverside (Durham NC) [*] 2 - - 1 3 -

 

Total 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 1 1 4 0

Xavier Musketeers (1st Half Late)

PG Ashton Watts 6-3 215 Jr Archbishop Moeller (Cincinati OH) [*]

SG Talik Daniel 6-3 209 Sr Harvest Prep (Canal Winchester OH) [*]

SF Everson Crawford 6-7 245 (Sr) Cardinal Stritch (Oregon OH) [*]

PF Keenan Chambers 6-6 239 Jr Madison Central (Richmond KY)

C Davion Muhammad 6-8 245 (Jr) Archbishop Moeller (Cincinati OH) [*]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 4 0 4 0
Just now, joedchi said:

Xavier Musketeers (1st Half Late)

PG Ashton Watts 6-3 215 Jr Archbishop Moeller (Cincinati OH) [*]

SG Talik Daniel 6-3 209 Sr Harvest Prep (Canal Winchester OH) [*]

SF Everson Crawford 6-7 245 (Sr) Cardinal Stritch (Oregon OH) [*]

PF Keenan Chambers 6-6 239 Jr Madison Central (Richmond KY)

C Davion Muhammad 6-8 245 (Jr) Archbishop Moeller (Cincinati OH) [*]

Reroll Daniel and Crawford

 

Xavier Score Sheet (First Half Late)
Player Rolls Doubling Rolls Attributes Stars Total Notes
PG Ashton Watts 6-3 215 Jr Archbishop Moeller (Cincinati OH) [*] 4 - - 1 5 -
SG Talik Daniel 6-3 209 Sr Harvest Prep (Canal Winchester OH) [*] 1 4 - 1 6 -
SF Everson Crawford 6-7 245 (Sr) Cardinal Stritch (Oregon OH) [*] 1 0 - 1 2 -
PF Keenan Chambers 6-6 239 Jr Madison Central (Richmond KY) 4 - - - 4 -
C Davion Muhammad 6-8 245 (Jr) Archbishop Moeller (Cincinati OH) [*] 0 - - - 0 -

 

Total 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 1 3 3 0

NC State Wolfpack 1st Half Late

PG Donald Perry 6-0 194 Sr Trinity (Trinity NC) [Leadership*]

SG Narquise Simmons 6-5 221 (Sr) South Point (Belmont NC) [Talent]

SF Jaronte Kelley 6-4 217 (Jr) Thomasville (Thomasville NC) [Talent]

PF Everson Parks 6-6 240 So North Central (Kershaw SC) [Tenacity]

C Neville Hodges 6-6 249 Jr Riverside (Durham NC) [*]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 1 0 0 0
Just now, joedchi said:

NC State Wolfpack 1st Half Late

PG Donald Perry 6-0 194 Sr Trinity (Trinity NC) [Leadership*]

SG Narquise Simmons 6-5 221 (Sr) South Point (Belmont NC) [Talent]

SF Jaronte Kelley 6-4 217 (Jr) Thomasville (Thomasville NC) [Talent]

PF Everson Parks 6-6 240 So North Central (Kershaw SC) [Tenacity]

C Neville Hodges 6-6 249 Jr Riverside (Durham NC) [*]

Reroll Simmons

 

SCHOOL MASCOT Score Sheet (First/Second Half Early/Late)
Player Rolls Doubling Rolls Attributes Stars Total Notes
PG Donald Perry 6-0 194 Sr Trinity (Trinity NC) [Leadership*] 2 - used 1 3 -
SG Narquise Simmons 6-5 221 (Sr) South Point (Belmont NC) [Talent] 1 1 2 - 8 +4 Leadership
SF Jaronte Kelley 6-4 217 (Jr) Thomasville (Thomasville NC) [Talent] 3 - 2 - 5 -
PF Everson Parks 6-6 240 So North Central (Kershaw SC) [Tenacity] 3 - - - 3 -
C Neville Hodges 6-6 249 Jr Riverside (Durham NC) [*] 0 - - - 0 -

 

Total 19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 1 1 2 0

Xavier Musketeers (2nd Half Early)

PG Zion Rivers 6-0 185 (Fr) Lorain (Lorain OH) [Rebounder]

SG Talik Daniel 6-3 209 Sr Harvest Prep (Canal Winchester OH) [*]

SF Everson Crawford 6-7 245 (Sr) Cardinal Stritch (Oregon OH) [*]

PF Tyrice Pierce 6-8 241 So Frankfort (Frankfort KY) [Tenacity]

C Derrick Alexander 6-5 231 (So) Waggener (Louisville KY) [*] 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0 1 1 4 0
3 minutes ago, joedchi said:

Xavier Musketeers (2nd Half Early)

PG Zion Rivers 6-0 185 (Fr) Lorain (Lorain OH) [Rebounder]

SG Talik Daniel 6-3 209 Sr Harvest Prep (Canal Winchester OH) [*]

SF Everson Crawford 6-7 245 (Sr) Cardinal Stritch (Oregon OH) [*]

PF Tyrice Pierce 6-8 241 So Frankfort (Frankfort KY) [Tenacity]

C Derrick Alexander 6-5 231 (So) Waggener (Louisville KY) [*] 

Reroll Daniel and Crawford

 

Xavier Score Sheet (Second Half Early)
Player Rolls Doubling Rolls Attributes Stars Total Notes
PG Zion Rivers 6-0 185 (Fr) Lorain (Lorain OH) [Rebounder] 5 - 1 - 6 -
SG Talik Daniel 6-3 209 Sr Harvest Prep (Canal Winchester OH) [*] 1 1 - 1 3 -
SF Everson Crawford 6-7 245 (Sr) Cardinal Stritch (Oregon OH) [*] 1 1 - 1 3 -
PF Tyrice Pierce 6-8 241 So Frankfort (Frankfort KY) [Tenacity] 2 - - - 2 -
C Derrick Alexander 6-5 231 (So) Waggener (Louisville KY) [*]  0 - - - 0 -

 

Total 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 2 0 1 1

NC State Wolfpack 2nd Half Early

PG Thurman Steele 6-3 209 Jr Cary (Cary NC) [Distributor]

SG Will Morgan 6-2 196 (Fr) North Lincoln (Denver NC) [*]

SF Farrell Franklin 6-5 235 (Sr) Olympic (Charlotte NC) [Sharpshooter*]

PF Xavion Wilkinson 6-9 267 (So) Concorc (Concord NC) [Discipline]

C Zedarius Morton 6-7 258 (Fr) Asheboro (Asheboro NC)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 0 1 3 2
1 minute ago, joedchi said:

NC State Wolfpack 2nd Half Early

PG Thurman Steele 6-3 209 Jr Cary (Cary NC) [Distributor]

SG Will Morgan 6-2 196 (Fr) North Lincoln (Denver NC) [*]

SF Farrell Franklin 6-5 235 (Sr) Olympic (Charlotte NC) [Sharpshooter*]

PF Xavion Wilkinson 6-9 267 (So) Concorc (Concord NC) [Discipline]

C Zedarius Morton 6-7 258 (Fr) Asheboro (Asheboro NC)

Reroll Steele Wilkinson and Morton

 

SCHOOL MASCOT Score Sheet (First/Second Half Early/Late)
Player Rolls Doubling Rolls Attributes Stars Total Notes
PG Thurman Steele 6-3 209 Jr Cary (Cary NC) [Distributor] 1 1 - - 2 -
SG Will Morgan 6-2 196 (Fr) North Lincoln (Denver NC) [*] 2 - 1 1 4 -
SF Farrell Franklin 6-5 235 (Sr) Olympic (Charlotte NC) [Sharpshooter*] 0 - - - 0 -
PF Xavion Wilkinson 6-9 267 (So) Concorc (Concord NC) [Discipline] 1 3 - - 4 -
C Zedarius Morton 6-7 258 (Fr) Asheboro (Asheboro NC) 1 2 - - 3 -

 

Total 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 0 1 3 2

Xavier Musketeers (2nd Half Late)

PG Corey Adams 6-1 195 (So) St. Edward (Lakewood OH) [Mental Toughness]

SG Romain Poole 6-4 217 (Fr) St. Vincent-St. Mary (Akron OH) [Mental Toughness]

SF Everson Crawford 6-7 245 (Sr) Cardinal Stritch (Oregon OH) [*]

PF Tyrice Pierce 6-8 241 So Frankfort (Frankfort KY) [Tenacity]

C Derrick Alexander 6-5 231 (So) Waggener (Louisville KY) [*]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0 1 1 4 1
Just now, joedchi said:

Xavier Musketeers (2nd Half Late)

PG Corey Adams 6-1 195 (So) St. Edward (Lakewood OH) [Mental Toughness]

SG Romain Poole 6-4 217 (Fr) St. Vincent-St. Mary (Akron OH) [Mental Toughness]

SF Everson Crawford 6-7 245 (Sr) Cardinal Stritch (Oregon OH) [*]

PF Tyrice Pierce 6-8 241 So Frankfort (Frankfort KY) [Tenacity]

C Derrick Alexander 6-5 231 (So) Waggener (Louisville KY) [*]

Reroll Crawford

 

Xavier Score Sheet (Second Half Late)
Player Rolls Doubling Rolls Attributes Stars Total Notes
PG Corey Adams 6-1 195 (So) St. Edward (Lakewood OH) [Mental Toughness] 5 - - - 5 -
SG Romain Poole 6-4 217 (Fr) St. Vincent-St. Mary (Akron OH) [Mental Toughness] 0 - - - 0 -
SF Everson Crawford 6-7 245 (Sr) Cardinal Stritch (Oregon OH) [*] 1 1 - 1 3 -
PF Tyrice Pierce 6-8 241 So Frankfort (Frankfort KY) [Tenacity] 3 - - - 3 -
C Derrick Alexander 6-5 231 (So) Waggener (Louisville KY) [*] 2 - - 1 3 -

 

Total 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 0 1 3 2

NC State Wolfpack 2nd Half Late

PG Donald Perry 6-0 194 Sr Trinity (Trinity NC) [Leadership*]

SG Narquise Simmons 6-5 221 (Sr) South Point (Belmont NC) [Talent]

SF Jaronte Kelley 6-4 217 (Jr) Thomasville (Thomasville NC) [Talent]

PF Everson Parks 6-6 240 So North Central (Kershaw SC) [Tenacity]

C Neville Hodges 6-6 249 Jr Riverside (Durham NC) [*]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 0 3 0 2
Just now, joedchi said:

NC State Wolfpack 2nd Half Late

PG Donald Perry 6-0 194 Sr Trinity (Trinity NC) [Leadership*]

SG Narquise Simmons 6-5 221 (Sr) South Point (Belmont NC) [Talent]

SF Jaronte Kelley 6-4 217 (Jr) Thomasville (Thomasville NC) [Talent]

PF Everson Parks 6-6 240 So North Central (Kershaw SC) [Tenacity]

C Neville Hodges 6-6 249 Jr Riverside (Durham NC) [*]

Reroll Kelley

 

SCHOOL MASCOT Score Sheet (First/Second Half Early/Late)
Player Rolls Doubling Rolls Attributes Stars Total Notes
PG Donald Perry 6-0 194 Sr Trinity (Trinity NC) [Leadership*] 5 - - 1 6 -
SG Narquise Simmons 6-5 221 (Sr) South Point (Belmont NC) [Talent] 0 - 2 - 2 -
SF Jaronte Kelley 6-4 217 (Jr) Thomasville (Thomasville NC) [Talent] 1 3 2 - 6 -
PF Everson Parks 6-6 240 So North Central (Kershaw SC) [Tenacity] 3 - - - 3 -
C Neville Hodges 6-6 249 Jr Riverside (Durham NC) [*] 2 - - 1 3 -

 

Total 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 2 1 0 1

Score confirmed @joedchi

 

:xavier: Xavier Musketeers at :ncsu: #18 NC State Wolfpack (62-68)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...