Bred First To Be Champions

The SMU Mustangs are your 11th CFBHC National Champions!

Detroit Sends Lions to Maul Chiefs

Detroit has won Super Bowl X! DE Ilan Kuhn was named Super Bowl MVP with 1.5 sacks and fumble recovery TD.

Training Camp SZN

Training camp has now opened up. The defending AFC champion Kansas City Chiefs got to it early as they try to make their way back to Super Bowl XI.

The Cleveland Browns Select Zach Lombardi

With the first overall pick in the 2024 NFLHC Draft, the Cleveland Browns select Zach Lombardi, Quarterback, Navy.
  • Shoutbox

Shoutbox

Please enter your display name

Sign in to follow this  
Tbarnhart11

Tbarnhart11

1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.

barnharttanner1@gmail.com

2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.

Don't know if I missed it but does the season length just follow the course of the regular college football season? Also wondering since I'm new to the site if I should start at the fcs level.

3. What team do you want to coach?

Harvard

4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.

Middle Tennessee St

Tulane

5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.

I'm 18 years old and I'm a current senior from Van Wert, OH. I'm currently on "coronacation" and found this site on a reddit post. After graduation I will be attending Miami University (Go Redhawks) majoring in political science. I've played football and basketball throughout my life and am a die hard Green Bay Packers fan, along with being from Ohio, an Ohio State fan. I've always played sports video games like madden, 2k, ncaa 14 and have only played franchise or myleague game modes. I love the management feel that I'm in control of the choices made in the front office and love recruiting and developing players. I hope to be able to bring a new face to the community while also competing and making friends.

6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?

In the foreseeable future as a college student, I can imagine myself having time throughout the week to not only lead my team to success, but while also forming relationships with other coaches. 

7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.

I expect to lose early and often being a new coach and getting used to the mechanics of the game, but I understand that it's going to take time and hardwork to develop a successful team and I feel I'm ready for that challenge and am anxious to get started!

8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.

Redditt

boo Miami go Cards

9 minutes ago, npklemm said:

boo Miami go Cards

lol

@Tbarnhart11, welcome to the site! The FCS commissioner should be along soon-ish to further your application. 

@SolutionA

Hiya @Tbarnhart11 Thanks for thinking of the FCbeSt. I'll send you a quick quiz in PMs.

@Tbarnhart11 Congrats! You are approved for Harvard. Please make sure to request your team, make an interface request, and update coaching skills! Welcome to the FCbeSt.